Trump lawyer Cohen says will take 5th in Stormy Daniels case

Nobody. Cares.

Even you don't believe that.

I do. Only you and the rest of the left care. That's all you put your focus on. You hate Trump so much that you hope any of these things are true. You don't want justice, you want your way. You want your political biases to be quenched in spite of evidence suggesting the contrary.

So now you are a mind reader too? Can you tell me what I'm thinking now?

Nobody. Cares.

I do. Only you and the rest of the left care. That's all you put your focus on. You hate Trump so much that you hope any of these things are true. You don't want justice, you want your way. You want your political biases to be quenched in spite of evidence suggesting the contrary.

I'll take a stab at that one.

hmmmmm...............

It's saying .............I HATE CONSERVATIVES...........repeat.......I HATE TRUMP......repeat.........skip......skip.........repeat.

Nobody. Cares.

hmmmmm...............

It's saying .............I HATE CONSERVATIVES...........repeat.......I HATE TRUMP......repeat.........skip......skip.........repeat.

Keep your day job. Being a clairvoiant isn't working for you. Oh I forgot. You don't have a day job.

Nobody. Cares.

hmmmmm...............

Keep your day job. Being a clairvoiant isn't working for you. Oh I forgot. You don't have a day job.
And now you become what you accuse others of doing.........Are you a mind reader.....or a mime..............

Nobody. Cares.

hmmmmm...............

Go study your GRE words, Bulldog. That's c-l-a-i-r-v-o-y-a-n-t.

You want to throw petty insults at people? I can do that too. It doesn't make either one of us look credible.

Nobody. Cares.

I could, if you were thinking.

Have a good evening.

hmmmmm...............

Go study your GRE words, Bulldog. That's c-l-a-i-r-v-o-y-a-n-t.

You want to throw petty insults at people? I can do that too. It doesn't make either one of us look credible.

At least you can recognize a misspelled word. You should put that on your resume.

Good. Patriots shouldn't play into the deep states game of bringing down President Trump or his allies. They are gonna have to actually WORK at it....Amazing they can harass everyone related to or associated with President Trump but couldn't even PROPERLY investigate a real criminal like Clinton. Ah its hilarious how when these witch hunts start they ALWAYS boomerang back in the left's face.

you aren't a patriot and you don't know what it is to be one.

but it's cute that you think so.

The fifth was a right Lois Lerner chose. Why can’t Cohen? Tards?

So is Cohen a Mobster like trump said WillowTree? Tell me what he is now that he is pleading the 5th. Donnie thought that pretty much proved you were guilty. Or has his opinion changed since his lawyer pleaded the 5th. Donnie has a habit of saying one thing about his opponents and saying another about his buddies. He is a World Class Hypocrite!

So is Cohen a Mobster like trump said WillowTree? Tell me what he is now that he is pleading the 5th. Donnie thought that pretty much proved you were guilty. Or has his opinion changed since his lawyer pleaded the 5th. Donnie has a habit of saying one thing about his opponents and saying another about his buddies. He is a World Class Hypocrite!
I’m pretty sure that the 5th generally gets asserted in response to individual questions. I’ve never heard of anything like this. It’s sick

So Willowtree....cat got your tongue? Or maybe you finally realize your orange king is a giant orange hypocrite?

I’m pretty sure that the 5th generally gets asserted in response to individual questions. I’ve never heard of anything like this. It’s sick

Sounds like sketchy legal advice....par for the course....

TRUMP in September 2016: "The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Nobody. Cares.

You being a left wing loon, means that you are most likely not thinking.

Forum List

Back