Trump lawyer Cohen says will take 5th in Stormy Daniels case

Guilty by association? Dem's will go down in flames for working with ANTIFA and for arguing to delete the first and second amendments. For supporting asshole teachers who say they're happy a republican president's wife died, for declaring that if you don't kiss a tranny you're a transphobic, for saying if you don't kiss black asses and pay restitution you're racist, for corrupting our media, and a thousand other stupid ass shit that's come out of the left the past four or five years. Better keep those rose colored hate glasses close.

Good. Patriots shouldn't play into the deep states game of bringing down President Trump or his allies. They are gonna have to actually WORK at it....Amazing they can harass everyone related to or associated with President Trump but couldn't even PROPERLY investigate a real criminal like Clinton. Ah its hilarious how when these witch hunts start they ALWAYS boomerang back in the left's face.
Yup..like Watergate and Iran-Contra, Iran WMD, and..wait for it....Benghazi!!! How many Democratic leaders have gone to jail--as opposed to Repubs?

It is to laugh...

And Trump said in a debate, anyone who takes the 5th is guilty as he was gloating over Hillary, and in many talks he accused them of taking the 5th.

POTUS apologists and all their Hannity backed deep state BS conspiracy arguments abound on this thread. Not the OP fault I know. Based on the multitude of these comments it looks like that USMB has been overrun by these brainwashed zombies. Good grief.

So Willowtree....cat got your tongue? Or maybe you finally realize your orange king is a giant orange hypocrite?
You will back Comey when he takes the fifth 100%.

I could care less what Comey does. Your orange king has said on multiple occassions that pleading the 5th is admitting guilt. So his attorney is guilty if what?

The more your orange clown talk the more he proves he is the biggest Liar that God ever created.

He admitted on FIX news that Cohen represented him with the "stormy thing." His lies are catching up to him.

He will only talk to FIX news cause they throw him softballs. What a loser you have as your, so called, president.

So Willowtree....cat got your tongue? Or maybe you finally realize your orange king is a giant orange hypocrite?

I could care less what Comey does. Your orange king has said on multiple occassions that pleading the 5th is admitting guilt. So his attorney is guilty if what?

The more your orange clown talk the more he proves he is the biggest Liar that God ever created.

He admitted on FIX news that Cohen represented him with the "stormy thing." His lies are catching up to him.

He will only talk to FIX news cause they throw him softballs. What a loser you have as your, so called, president.
Correct. You don’t have to tell us that you don’t give two shits about left wing corruption, all you want is to destroy Trump. We got it. Hater!

Correct. You don’t have to tell us that you don’t give two shits about left wing corruption, all you want is to destroy Trump. We got it. Hater!

Wrong....trump is destroying himself....he needs to listen to his lawyers and shut up.

Wrong....trump is destroying himself....he needs to listen to his lawyers and shut up.
You are so full of hate! You have my pity!

Not hate...pity....I have pity for the orange clown. His mental state is deteriorating on an hourly basis.

He said on FIX news that Cohen did very little legal work for him. He is claiming the man that fixed numerous adulterous affairs a nobody. He called the man who set up the collusion with Russia a business partner.

That is nice....cause the FBI has all his business records. This is like having the Mafia in the Oval Office.

Good. Patriots shouldn't play into the deep states game of bringing down President Trump or his allies. They are gonna have to actually WORK at it....Amazing they can harass everyone related to or associated with President Trump but couldn't even PROPERLY investigate a real criminal like Clinton. Ah its hilarious how when these witch hunts start they ALWAYS boomerang back in the left's face.
8 Benghazi investigations wasn`t a witch hunt? Unlike that one, this one is finding a lot of witches.

8 Benghazi investigations wasn`t a witch hunt? Unlike that one, this one is finding a lot of witches.
Correct, only they are on the left!

Not hate...pity....I have pity for the orange clown. His mental state is deteriorating on an hourly basis.

He said on FIX news that Cohen did very little legal work for him. He is claiming the man that fixed numerous adulterous affairs a nobody. He called the man who set up the collusion with Russia a business partner.

That is nice....cause the FBI has all his business records. This is like having the Mafia in the Oval Office.
Nope! You are definitely a hater and an asshole! You just spew whatever crosses your reptilian brain.

Come on Willow....admit you elected a lying hypocrite.

Come on Willow....admit you elected a lying hypocrite.
Who did you vote for?

Wrong....trump is destroying himself....he needs to listen to his s and shut up.

Nope! You are definitely a hater and an asshole!
You just spew whatever crosses your reptilian brain.

"You just spew whatever crosses your reptilian brain."

Now what orange clown does that all the time?

Every time he speaks without a teleprompter...he shoots himself in the foot. Take as an example his latest nominee for VA head. He just threw his name out there with no vetting....how did that turn out?

Forum List

Back