Trump kidding about Sanders debate?

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
Seen on Facebook:

"Thursday morning, CBS News reported that the Trump camp has already begun telling news outlets that he was just kidding."

You know, Trump might try to back out, but because of the media, as well as where he announced that he'd debate Sanders (the Jimmy Kimmel Show), I think they are going to keep hyping this until a debate happens.

Either that, or Trump is going to back out and show himself to be a coward that is afraid of Bernie.

Either way, it's a win for Bernie.

Reports now say the Democrats are up in arms against Bernie. Interesting that they would be so scared.

Seen on Facebook:

"Thursday morning, CBS News reported that the Trump camp has already begun telling news outlets that he was just kidding."
And he is also trying to raise his "fee" from 10 Million to 15 million so he can still back out if the 10 million is met. If the 15 million get met he will up it to 25 million and then 50 million so he can blame everyone else but his draft dodging cowardice!

You know, Trump might try to back out, but because of the media, as well as where he announced that he'd debate Sanders (the Jimmy Kimmel Show), I think they are going to keep hyping this until a debate happens.

Either that, or Trump is going to back out and show himself to be a coward that is afraid of Bernie.

Either way, it's a win for Bernie.

There is no reason for Trump to run from Bernie. Bernie is NOT going to be the dem nominee.

This would be a H-U-G-E win for Bernie. He gets a ton of exposure to talk about his policies, and he gets to deal with Trump, who has been the Godzilla of the primaries, as an equal, sort of.

It would also be a huge win for Trump. Sanders is all about being polite. Trump could be polite back and look great.

It would be a huge hit for Hillary. She's off the front pages for multiple days.

Reports now say the Democrats are up in arms against Bernie. Interesting that they would be so scared.

a trump/Bernie debate would give Bernie credibility and make Hillary look more like a loser than she already does. That's why the dems are scared shitless of it.
Perhaps so. Her voting for the illegal invasion makes her lose this poster's vote.

a trump/Bernie debate would give Bernie credibility and make Hillary look more like a loser than she already does. That's why the dems are scared shitless of it.

A Drumpf/Sanders debate would be a carnival for who has the craziest idea. Inside of 5 minutes, Hillary would look so much better than either of these two gasbags.

A Drumpf/Sanders debate would be a carnival for who has the craziest idea. Inside of 5 minutes, Hillary would look so much better than either of these two gasbags.
It would be interesting; too bad if it doesn't happen.

Still no more word on this.

i can't imagine why he would be kidding.

If anything, I would assume the media is lying, AGAIN, about what Trump or his camp has said.

February 1, 2016:
Donald Trump told a crowd at an Iowa rally that they should “knock the crap out” of potential hecklers, and he would pay the legal fees.
“So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell – I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees, ” Trump said to his group of supporters.
Politico.com

March 15, 2016
Asked by George Stephanopoulos if that stance supports and encourages violence, the businessman and 2016 Republican front-runner denied ever making that promise.
“No, because I don’t condone violence and I didn’t say I was going to pay for the fees,” Trump said.
Theblaze.com

As always, thou haft shit for brains.

There is no reason for Trump to run from Bernie. Bernie is NOT going to be the dem nominee.

Trump backs out of debate against Sanders after tech company offers to pay for it
Donald Trump reneged on his intention to debate Sen. Bernie Sanders on Friday in a brief statement on his website.

Tech company offers to pay $10 million for Trump-Sanders debate throwdown
Earlier this week, Donald Trump said he’d be willing to debate Bernie Sanders if someone were to pony up $10 million to give to charity. One tech company has pledged to step up to the plate.

See, this is where Trump always sticks his foot in his mouth. He makes outlandish claims and promises for what he would do, but when push comes to shove, he tries to back out.

If Trump backs out now, especially in light of the fact that a tech company is willing to pony up the charity amount, he's going to look really weak in the general, because he can't stand up to anyone when it counts.

No doubt about it, Trump has suddenly realized that Sanders would kick his ass all over the stage, which is why he's backing out.

No doubt about it, Trump has suddenly realized that Sanders would kick his ass all over the stage, which is why he's backing out.
I agree ..no way the Donald can handle the Intellectual firepower and Governmental knowledge base that Sanders would have brought to bear on him...

Because deporting illegals, and bringing back manufacturing jobs is super duper crazy.

To a lefty.

BUT, all the reasonable people who tune in would get to see Trump, unfiltered.

Forum List

Back