Trump Justice Department Killed Police Reform Programs That Could Have Helped Minneapolis

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

This is making America great?

I don't think so.

There were allegations of so-called "police brutality" long before Trump entered politics. Pretending that an 19 year veteran of the Minneapolis PD suddenly turned rogue because of Trump is sort of silly.

Trump is the WORST mistake America has ever made.

Thank God she will correct herself come November...in SPADES!
Politics is a pendulum, but I think it's about to swing so far to the left it may take a decade to come back.

Why do we have to go from one extreme to another?

When will people vote for common sense and moderation?

When will people learn that too much of anything is bad?

I would love to see real moderates be elected with our government being taken over and run by level headed people with logic and common sense.

Last edited:
Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

I don't think so.

What programs specifically are you talking about?
What does a federal program have to do with the lack of leadership in Democrat controlled cities?

The Dana7360 bot won't respond. It isn't programmed to engage in dialogue. It posts crap from Communist Chinese State Media, that's all it does.

Dana isn't a real boy, just a bot.

As for your question.

democrat governor, democrat mayor, democrat police chief. 90% chance Derek Chauvin is a democrat, he is a public employee and belongs to SEUI.

Politics is a pendulum, but I think it's about to swing so far to the left it may take a decade to come back.

Oh, so Soros has his armies out burning American cities and you think this will HELP you in November?

You really are amazingly stupid.

The face of the CCP democrats;

View attachment 343354
View attachment 343355

Weak and unoriginal.

So, Soros ISN'T funding ANTIFA and BLM, is that your claim? Let's be clear on this...

Oh, so Soros has his armies out burning American cities and you think this will HELP you in November?

View attachment 343354
View attachment 343355

Weak and unoriginal.

So, Soros ISN'T funding ANTIFA and BLM, is that your claim? Let's be clear on this...
Doesn't matter what you think about it, it's still true.

I don't think so.

I knew it wouldn't be long before some single digit IQ Dimwnger claimed this was all Trump's fault. :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Get some professional help.

I don't think so.

I knew you could somehow manufacture a ridiculous connection back to Trump to blame him. Don't forget the Russians, I'm pretty sure there was some collusion going on too.

ChiCom troll says WHAT? :eek:

{Former Democratic presidential candidate and potential vice presidential pick Amy Klobuchar failed to get charges brought against the police officer involved in George Floyd’s death while serving as a county attorney in 2006, prompting criticism of her law enforcement background. }

Now WHY would the Chinese government has their hacks post threads like this?

View attachment 343349
Trump forced her to do that.

View attachment 343354
View attachment 343355
Well...

I don't think so.

I knew you could somehow manufacture a ridiculous connection back to Trump to blame him. Don't forget the Russians, I'm pretty sure there was some collusion going on too.

If I were advising President Trump, I would suggest that he should try and get Vlad Putin to weigh in on the Liberal Riots. That would really stir the pot with the liberal leaders.

Trump tweeted out the call yesterday:

“Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???”

If that's not an invitation to outsiders, what is?

Then he headed to Florida to receive emergency treatment of his bone spurs.

View attachment 343354
View attachment 343355
Well...
Yeah, it's true because the daily mail.says so.

What's next, cites from the national enquirer?

I don't think so.

Your ilk ie antifa, reprobate degenerate rioters, lib congressman who support this domestic terrorism ARE THE PROBLEM.

I don't think so.

Every individual state and municipality has to ensure they hire the right officers. What reform is going to prevent a cop from kneeing on a persons neck? You either hire the right people or you don't, this is a HR issue, just as it is in Canada with the TPS, OPP, and RCMP. They systemically hire bad actors and these bad actors have destroyed our economy, civil liberties and reputation.

This guy clearly didn't have the right material to be in a position of power.

I don't think so.

I find that article laughable. It talks about Trump ending programs to protect civil rights at a time when democrat mayors & governors across the nation have shit all over our constutional rights and the constitution itself.

That cop had a LONG HISTORY OF civil rights complaints. The mayor & police chief of Minneapolis should be the target of your anger not Trump. But far be it for you asshats on the left to EVER hold your own accountable.

I don't think so.

Your ilk ie antifa, reprobate degenerate rioters, lib congressman who support this domestic terrorism ARE THE PROBLEM.

In all fairness the ilk of Dana7360 is;
1590936425393.png

Why do we have to go from one extreme to another?

When will people vote for common sense and moderation?

When will people learn that too much of anything is bad?

I would love to see real moderates be elected with our government being taken over and run by level headed people with logic and common sense.

Common sense is understanding this stupid program wouldn't have changed anything. It's not police procedure to kneel on a suspects neck like that after being cuffed. Like this guy would have listened to any national reform program?

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

However I doubt your ability to see the difference.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357
Use some critical thinking for a change, kid.

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.

If there was any evidence--even the slightest bit of evidence that Trump was working with Russia to fix the election, don't you think they would have used that for an impeachment? Instead, they manufacture some phony quid pro quo nonsense (that Biden actually did) and conducted a fake impeachment with no criminal charges or impeachable offenses.

Forum List

Back