Trump Just Said on 60 Minutes That He Knows More About NATO Than Mattis...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
WTF?

He seriously just said he knows more about NATO than Mattis and that Mattis didn't tell him that NATO is stopping WWIII.

WTF?

He seriously just said he knows more about NATO than Mattis and that Mattis didn't tell him that NATO is stopping WWIII.

I read a report recently indicating that the dumber a person is the the more likely that person is to think he is smart......or right....

apparently you can be too stupid to realize just how stupid you are....

kind of explains modern conservatives......

if this board is an example

WTF?

Coming from someone who thinks 2 + 2= 5 like you, makes this thread almost laughable-)

Trump knows more about the NATO system than anybody in the history of the world.

its a system. its not a good system. its not good, you see.

What would the crazy left do without Soros Media Matters "we monitor (only) conservative speech"? Let it go lefties, you only look like angry fools.

Do you know more about NATO or HS Sex allegations kid?

This is the last time I'm dealing with this. If the mods don't take care of this once and for all, I will take legal actions. And if you think people don't listen, I can prove they do.

You may want to seek out a less free board. I suggest Defending The Truth they have a Mod who protects Lefty's. You'll be ok there.

XXXXXXXXXXX discussion board. I got banned from there twice.

But seriously, Trump knows NATO. He's the only one who can get them to pay their fair share, not Mattis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange as fuck some continue to pretend Trump is stupid. He's eccentric with some complications, but how the fuck is Trump able to be so effective despite the propaganda and deep state, and call out others which often proves to be correct?

That and he's kicking DC ass, cleaning house, exposing corrupt FBI, etc....Cutting red tape, simplifying and streamlining. We're not short on consumer confidence. Cleaning up previous disasters such as immigration, North Korea, NATO etc. etc. Only POTUS since who that hasn't started a war? though his policies managed to send ISIS into hiding.

Billionaire. Ran for POTUS and won despite DC itself. Demands perfection. In a short period he's proved to be more effective than the last three degenerate POTUS' combined.

He's the best thing to happen to us since Reagan. Less class and charisma, he's probably better than Reagan. Yeah Trump is fucking stupid. I'll take stupid..................Today's liberal = liberal meanings and antonyms.

Strange as fuck some continue to pretend Trump is stupid. He's eccentric with some complications, but how the fuck is Trump able to be so effective despite the propaganda and deep state, and call out others which often proves to be correct?

That and he's kicking DC ass, cleaning house, exposing corrupt FBI, etc....Cutting red tape, simplifying and streamlining. We're not short on consumer confidence, cleaning up previous disasters such as immigration, North Korea, NATO etc. etc. Only POTUS since who that hasn't started a war? though his policies managed to send ISIS into hiding.

Billionaire. Ran for POTUS and won despite DC itself. Demands perfection. In a short has proved to be more effective than the last three POTUS combined.

He's the best thing to happen to us since Reagan. Less class and charisma, he's probably better than Reagan. Yeah Trump is fucking stupid. I'll take stupid..................Today's liberal = liberal meanings and antonyms.

What he is doing is simply living out the fantasies of the Right. He is calling out the Left on their hypocrisy and hatred. Sadly though it is a game. He is simply doing as he is told just as they all do.

No doubt Trump is connected someplace. Human nature.

That and he's kicking DC ass, cleaning house, exposing corrupt FBI, etc....Cutting red tape, simplifying and streamlining. We're not short on consumer confidence, cleaning up previous disasters such as immigration, North Korea, NATO etc. etc. Only POTUS since who that hasn't started a war? though his policies managed to send ISIS into hiding.

Billionaire. Ran for POTUS and won despite DC itself. Demands perfection. In a short has proved to be more effective than the last three POTUS combined.

What he is doing is simply living out the fantasies of the Right. He is calling out the Left on their hypocrisy and hatred. Sadly though it is a game. He is simply doing as he is told just as they all do.

To a greater extent probably so, but not strong on "fantasies". We have good reason to see some things through (e.g., immigration policy).

At some point, all other modern-day Presidents were told not to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. They were told not to stand up to North Korea and Iran, but to pay them ransom.

They were told not to make waves, not to infuriate the environmentalists, the media, or their own party.

But Trump.

WTF?

We, neither you nor I can imagine a small percentage of what the President knows. He is the nexus of an endless, planet wide storm of information. Try again.

Trump knows more about the NATO system than anybody in the history of the world.

its a system. its not a good system. its not good, you see.
--------------------------------- i don't know about youse guys but i like having a very Smart President that is even smarter than his Generals and his expert advisers .

At some point, all other modern-day Presidents were told not to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. They were told not to stand up to North Korea and Iran, but to pay them ransom.

They were told not to make waves, not to infuriate the environmentalists, the media, or their own party.

But Trump.
----------------------------------------- yeah , i think that The TRUMP said , feck all them guys !!

WTF?

I read a report recently indicating that the dumber a person is the the more likely that person is to think he is smart......or right....

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia

But Trump.
----------------------------------------- yeah , i think that The TRUMP said , feck all them guys !!

Trump is the original honey badger. :laughing0301:

WTF?

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

That's the baby!

thank you!!!!!

I KNEW it was the somebody-someone effect....:)

WTF?

When your opponent's ideas cannot be deposed from society, academia, culture, history and politics, with truth and fact accuse or rather diagnose him of mental illness, isn't that right? How banal. Try taking two doses of the California F scale, invented by a liberal you'd go down on all fours to worship, in an effort to prove conservative philosophy was more likely to originate from an authoritarian personality, which, fool, it ended up backfiring in the inventor's face after it actually measured the fringe liberal mind as being predisposed to authoritarianism and fascism. Asinine, inane = liberal radicalism.

Forum List

Back