Trump Just Doesn't Give A Damn

The bakers sure weren't given any rights as the state crushed them and the left cheered.

The bakers sought to deprive others of their rights, including the right to privacy. Your right to be an asshole to your customer ends when you open a business to the public.

No it doesn't. I can refuse service to any customer. The public can also refuse to frequent my establishment. See how that works.

Make America Great Again, turn the 1/2 community agitator into another Jimmy(the worthless) Carter......3 Cheers for the orange pussy grabber...and this isn't sarcasm.. We know how much you libtards hate him, which makes US love him more...
And America doesn't like it. Your base is down to 32%.
Dropping like a stone.
Trump approval hits record-low 32 percent in AP poll

The same polls that had Hillary in a landslide.

lol

No poll had Hillary in a landslide. Not one. And she won the popular vote.

Alzheimer's?

Hillary was predicted by just about every major poll to win the election in an electoral college landslide. Many predicted there was no way she could possibly lose, until election night and the liberal news media sat in stunned silence as state after state that was supposed to be in the Hillary column fell to Trump.

I remember it well!

My wife and I were flipping channels through CNBC, MSNBC, CNN ,and HLN watching at the liberal talking heads all shaking their heads and some even tearing up at the thought that Trump was going to win.

The bakers sure weren't given any rights as the state crushed them and the left cheered.

The bakers sought to deprive others of their rights, including the right to privacy. Your right to be an asshole to your customer ends when you open a business to the public.

No it doesn't. I can refuse service to any customer. The public can also refuse to frequent my establishment. See how that works.

The bakers were fined not because they refused service to the gays, they were fined because they attacked, defamed, harassed and threatened these women and their children.

When the judge ordered the bakers to stop the intimidation campaign, they refused.

You see how that works?

The bakers were fined not because they refused service to the gays, they were fined because they attacked, defamed, harassed and threatened these women and their children.

When the judge ordered the bakers to stop the intimidation campaign, they refused.

You see how that works?

Hearsay from the victims. Uh huh. Sure.

They were given the right to serve the community.

Nope, the state crushed them and ruled against their rights.
What right were they denied?

The right to refusal, religious practice, etc.
Since when is baking a religious exercise?

Forum List

Back