Trump Just Doesn't Give A Damn

Make America Great Again, turn the 1/2 community agitator into another Jimmy(the worthless) Carter......3 Cheers for the orange pussy grabber...and this isn't sarcasm.. We know how much you libtards hate him, which makes US love him more...
And America doesn't like it. Your base is down to 32%.
Dropping like a stone.
Trump approval hits record-low 32 percent in AP poll

The same polls that had Hillary in a landslide.

lol

No poll had Hillary in a landslide. Not one. And she won the popular vote.

The networks on election night were all touting a 92% chance that Hillary would win the presidency, based upon those very polls.

It was amusing to watch that dial drop after 8:00 PM.

The popular vote is relevant in presidential elections only in the choice of electoral votes. Clinton lost, rather badly.

What a crock of shit. First, Obama handed El Cheeto a growing economy, low unemployment, a shrinking deficit, a record string of monthly job growth, a record high rising stock market. Way Way Way different than what Bush & the Republicans left Obama.

Second the dumbass author claimed lies told about the aca. The most famed was this doctor baloney. Now, for all you lying asswipe Trumpettes: There is NOTHING in the ACA that dictated insurance policy networks. N O T H I N G.

If your doctor was not in your network then you were too fucking stupid to check it before you bought the policy. Not Obama's fault.

To destroy without a replacement is a poor business model.

This road is really crappy so lets tear it down & then we will find a way to build another. Great thinking Trumpettes.

Trump can not govern. He can not make a deal. He can't convince people how his plans are better.

All he has is extortion.

DACA is over & if you want it back, pass a law with my border wall funding or else I won't sign it & I'll deport every one of those evil bastard DACA people.

Trump is killing the aca is telling Congress to save it the way I want or else millions will be uninsured once again. He was too inept to write & convince Congress to accept his plan so this is what he does. Destroy it, hurt millions of people but hey, he might get his way.

This is not governing. This is something he learned from his days dealing with the Mafia.

He dismantled the regulations involving reducing emissions to bring back coal. He does not care that this will kill Americans. Kill them just as dead as the Vegas shooter.

Trump is an asshole, bully, uninformed moron smashing his way blindfolded through a chinashop. And his base is too stupid to know it.

What a crock of shit. First, Obama handed El Cheeto a growing economy, low unemployment, a shrinking deficit, a record string of monthly job growth, a record high rising stock market. Way Way Way different than what Bush & the Republicans left Obama.

Second the dumbass author claimed lies told about the aca. The most famed was this doctor baloney. Now, for all you lying asswipe Trumpettes: There is NOTHING in the ACA that dictated insurance policy networks. N O T H I N G.

If your doctor was not in your network then you were too fucking stupid to check it before you bought the policy. Not Obama's fault.

This road is really crappy so lets tear it down & then we will find a way to build another. Great thinking Trumpettes.

Trump can not govern. He can not make a deal. He can't convince people how his plans are better.

All he has is extortion.

DACA is over & if you want it back, pass a law with my border wall funding or else I won't sign it & I'll deport every one of those evil bastard DACA people.

Trump is killing the aca is telling Congress to save it the way I want or else millions will be uninsured once again. He was too inept to write & convince Congress to accept his plan so this is what he does. Destroy it, hurt millions of people but hey, he might get his way.

This is not governing. This is something he learned from his days dealing with the Mafia.

He dismantled the regulations involving reducing emissions to bring back coal. He does not care that this will kill Americans. Kill them just as dead as the Vegas shooter.

Trump is an asshole, bully, uninformed moron smashing his way blindfolded through a chinashop. And his base is too stupid to know it.

:lmao:

As someone once stated, Trump is a fucking, egotistical bull with a china shop tied to his back...........LOL

Make America Great Again, turn the 1/2 community agitator into another Jimmy(the worthless) Carter......3 Cheers for the orange pussy grabber...and this isn't sarcasm.. We know how much you libtards hate him, which makes US love him more...
And America doesn't like it. Your base is down to 32%.
Dropping like a stone.
Trump approval hits record-low 32 percent in AP poll

The same polls that had Hillary in a landslide.

lol

No poll had Hillary in a landslide. Not one. And she won the popular vote.

There it is... "She won".

LOOOOL

All he has is extortion.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

THAT was the night that prompted the orange clown to run...not on conviction to "make America great again," but strictly on revenge toward Obama.......

Not sure about when he decided to run, but that was the night that prompted him to undo everything Barry did.

Why do you (or why does anyone) believe anything Trump says?

It's very odd (no it's not) that Trump supporters, self proclaimed conservatives, i.e. Obama haters, seem to post that Obama once miss spoke about "57 states" and promised, "you can keep you doctor ..." ad nausea; yet give Trump a pass on his wall and who will pay for it, on his promise to repeal and replace Obamacare on day one, and on various and sundry statements which he contradicts himself (sometimes 2 or 3 times).

President Donald Trump on Monday refused to take any blame for legislative failures and fingered Republican senators for “not getting the job done.” “Despite what the press writes, I have great relationships with, actually, many senators, but, in particular, with most Republican senators,” Trump told reporters during a meeting with his Cabinet. “But we’re not getting the job done. And I’m not going to blame myself. I’ll be honest, they are not getting the job done.”

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Why do you (or why does anyone) believe anything Trump says?

Results.

What results? What we have today are the results of Obama. The only thing Trump hasn't done is tank the ecomomy and got us into WW3. Those are his results so far. I'm glad things are picking up because he seems pro business. But you still haven't made America great again for the blue collar who elected him.

Where are the jobs you are bringing back home for them.

Can you show us that kicking out the illegals and slowing down immigration has raised wages? No you can not. It might happen but you can't show that yet. You talk talk talk but no show.

The bakers sure weren't given any rights as the state crushed them and the left cheered.

The bakers sought to deprive others of their rights, including the right to privacy. Your right to be an asshole to your customer ends when you open a business to the public.
they have a RIGHT to someone elses PRIVATE property?
Genius dragonlady!

What are you talking about?

The bakers were fined because of the campaign of intimidation and harassment they waged against the couple, publishing their address and phone number on their Facebook page which lead to the women and their children being threatened by the good Christians. And their refusal to remove this information from their Facebook page.

Forum List

Back