Trump Jr. Compares Family "Sacrifices" With Veterans At Arlington Cemetery

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Forget the fact that Ivanka and Junior and the whole Trump operation have indeed benefited more than ever before from their namesakeā€™s corrupt regime: The breathtaking narcissism involved in comparing the ā€œsacrificesā€ made by American war veterans and their families to a mob of untalented, barely coherent spoiled brats is truly vulgar. Maybe Junior was thinking about ā€œsacrificingā€ $2 million in a settlement over he and his familyā€™s fake charity?

In new book, Trump Jr. compares his family's 'sacrifices' with veterans buried at Arlington Cemetery

If only that was true Jr.

I LOVE IT--I love the MAGA and the TDS
hahahahahhaha
the article is bullshit--just by looking at the first paragraph you can see that
Daily Kos!! DUH---it's like hitler giving his opinion of the Jews
Donald Trump Jr. has a new book out called Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us. The worldā€™s most disappointing son manicured his beard and took a photo. He also had a ghost writer string together a slew of his thoughts on things. Like his father, Trump Jr. is unable to reflect upon anything without determining that the world is out to get him and that he and his clan of rich corrupt friends are being persecuted. Business Insider says Trump Jr. proclaims that a "victimhood complex has taken root in the American leftā€ā€”in a memoir that spends most of its time having the ā€œauthorā€ claim to be the victim of the American left.
and this:
Most of this crybaby whining from Junior mirrors what we have come to expect from any conservative pundit or politician
as usual, most of the threads/posts/links/etc from the left are bullshit

hahahahahhaha
the article is bullshit--just by looking at the first paragraph you can see that
Donald Trump Jr. has a new book out called Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us. The worldā€™s most disappointing son manicured his beard and took a photo. He also had a ghost writer string together a slew of his thoughts on things. Like his father, Trump Jr. is unable to reflect upon anything without determining that the world is out to get him and that he and his clan of rich corrupt friends are being persecuted. Business Insider says Trump Jr. proclaims that a "victimhood complex has taken root in the American leftā€ā€”in a memoir that spends most of its time having the ā€œauthorā€ claim to be the victim of the American left.
and this:
Most of this crybaby whining from Junior mirrors what we have come to expect from any conservative pundit or politician
Not true "Most" are bullshit, but this one was way too opinionated to be a "review" even. Holy shit. I'm no fan of Trump, but this is sheer Breitbart or InfoWars babble in reverse.

The patriotic Trump family has sacrificed themselves and their personal resources in devotion to our nation's ideals and laws.

The entire Trump family should be awarded our nation's highest civilian medal for courage and selfless devotion to making the country better for all loyal American citizens. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Forget the fact that Ivanka and Junior and the whole Trump operation have indeed benefited more than ever before from their namesakeā€™s corrupt regime: The breathtaking narcissism involved in comparing the ā€œsacrificesā€ made by American war veterans and their families to a mob of untalented, barely coherent spoiled brats is truly vulgar. Maybe Junior was thinking about ā€œsacrificingā€ $2 million in a settlement over he and his familyā€™s fake charity?

In new book, Trump Jr. compares his family's 'sacrifices' with veterans buried at Arlington Cemetery

No different than what democrats have claimed many times. Quit your whining, baby! Trump has sacrificed and suffered more in three years than "war hero" McCain did in a lifetime!

hahahahahhaha
and this:
A case study in liberoid Freudian projection....Like any other day.

And another tree-fiddy in the piggy bank of the OP, from his corporate paymasters at Daily Kooks.

The patriotic Trump family has sacrificed themselves and their personal resources in devotion to our nation's ideals and laws.

The entire Trump family should be awarded our nation's highest civilian medal for courage and devotion to duty. ... :cool:
..don't forget they have been running the country and the economy well--while being ATTACKED everyday since the election !!!.....attacked by the MSM/idiot entertainers-sports idiots-/etc..and they still are kicking a$$.....the Trumps are not being impolite/uncivil/etc after all the UNCIVIL attacks on them

it wasn't a comparison, it was a reflection.

When I was at the US Cemetery in Normandy, i had a friend who recently passed, it made me think of him when I was there for the Taps ceremony. Does that mean I compared my friend to those who died on the Beaches?

Forum List

Back