trump jr and giuliani served with suit for witness intimidation

Vindman resigned from the service. He is just another creature making money on the hate for Trump.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman didn't "resign", he retired after 21 years of service. There is a difference.

If he resigned he gets = $0

As a retired Lt. Col. with 21 years he draws about $64,000 a year in retirement.

WW
ATC(AW/NAC)
USN Ret.

Your little get Trump party is ending libtards....

Oh no, not another Trump fishing expedition where the boat sank AGAIN.

Daily Kos:

The prosecutors, Carey R. Dunne and Mark F. Pomerantz, submitted their resignations after the new Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against Mr. Trump, the people said.

Massive REBUTTAL......BUT....BUT...BUT...BUT

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman didn't "resign", he retired after 21 years of service. There is a difference.

If he resigned he gets = $0

As a retired Lt. Col. with 21 years he draws about $64,000 a year in retirement.

WW
ATC(AW/NAC)
USN Ret.
Pardon me. I do not care about the liar. Glad you do.

Investigate them. If there is evidence of guilt, prosecute them. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, nail them too.

I'm not like Trumpsters. I don't have any deities to protect.
That doesn't matter. Magaturds don't understand critical thinking.

Right wingers don't file lawsuits? What other lies are you gonna tell us today?

who said that?? Rightwingers should file lawsuits against the lying media and lying entertainers and lying politicians just like Rittenhouse, and others. THOSE are legitimate. The ones the left files are frivolous and designed to keep their opposition busy and harassed by these frivolous lawsuits until they ruin them or kill them and the left prefers the latter. bastards.

who said that?? Rightwingers should file lawsuits against the lying media and lying entertainers and lying politicians just like Rittenhouse, and others. THOSE are legitimate. The ones the left files are frivolous and designed to keep their opposition busy and harassed by these frivolous lawsuits until they ruin them or kill them and the left prefers the latter. bastards.
:itsok: That was quite the bitter screed. Feel better? Do you need to lie down now?

Tumblin said:
That was quite the bitter screed. Feel better? Do you need to lie down now?

No. I'm fine thanks. Just don't go projecting your own anger on me. Perhaps you should take AOC's advice and dunk your punkin' head in a bucket of ice water to cool down.

Is this how you feel little buddy?

Last edited:
So, another lawsuit. I'm curious, what happens if the J6 committee doesn't find the smoking gun? What if vindmans lawsuit doesn't have the evidence required to convict? What then? Will the left finally be satisfied? Or will they continue to bring lawsuit after lawsuit until ...when? I suspect until Trump announced he will not run for president. Is that the end of the line for you all?

Of course! Waging a smear campaign against an officer of the US military should have consequences.
OK, i just wanted to make sure, because, you know, we have a justice system, and that justice system says that the accuser must prove his case in a court of law. That part has to come first before the "I hope they pay bigly". You seem to have gotten the cart before the horse, I just wanted to make sure I understood you correctly.

Forum List

Back