Trump Jr. All In With Bud Light

When it comes down to it, the GOP overreacted with their foolishness concerning Anhauser Busch's Bud Light ban.
Even the dumb son get's it right sometimes.

"Donald Trump Jr. called for an end to the Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch boycott that stemmed from the partnership between Bud Light and transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney"
“Last cycle their employees and their PAC gave about 60% to Republicans and 40% to Democrats. That’s literally almost unheard of in corporate America, where it’s really easy to go woke, where they do so constantly, where there’s a consequence to actually being a conservative. So 60 / 40 to the conservative side is kind of a big deal,” Trump Jr. explained"
Why does everyone try to tell conservatives what to think?

If Don Jr likes Bud Light thats his problem not mine

Liberals........

LibLoon to a conservative... "You should think this, and if you don't you are evil and bad"!!
Conservative... "What? Well I don't think like that and want no part of it"
LibLoon "OMG!!! EVERYONE!!! Look at the snowflake conservatives and their cancel culture!!! BAD!! WRONG!!"

Bar owners are looking for publicity. The greed of bar owners will cause this boycott to fail.

Here's is a bar making a big deal about the boycott, but they are still selling other beers made by the same company.

You're right the boycott will fail. My wife and I live a mile from a Walmart and Publix and shop at both. Neither of us drink but we were at both stores the other day and I said lets go down the beer isle, I wanted to see if this boycott was working. Well, Walmart was fully stocked with bud light and regular bud and Publix was almost sold out. What we noticed at Walmart was almost all the coors and miller lite were empty and at Publix these two brands were fully stocked.

The moral is a boycott can't work if you don't boycott all LBGTQ companies. I guess the drinkers of coors and miller lite don't know yet.

We're very proud and honored to be recognized by the HRC with a 100 percent ranking for our LGBTQ workplace equality practices and policies,” said Dave Osswald, chief people and diversity officer for MillerCoors.Jan 27, 2022

Back to the topic.......

I see a correlation between Trump Jr. defending AB and what I've said all along, that Trump is in bed with the Corporate Cartel Elites.
That said, he claims AB has been a predominantly Conservative supporting entity over the years.
If that is true, then it might shed some validity to his position.
I haven't had time to personally investigate his claim.
Besides, information is so rigged and distorted now it is VERY difficult to get to the truth anymore.

When it comes down to it, the GOP overreacted with their foolishness concerning Anhauser Busch's Bud Light ban.

"Donald Trump Jr. called for an end to the Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch boycott that stemmed from the partnership between Bud Light and transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney"
“Last cycle their employees and their PAC gave about 60% to Republicans and 40% to Democrats. That’s literally almost unheard of in corporate America, where it’s really easy to go woke, where they do so constantly, where there’s a consequence to actually being a conservative. So 60 / 40 to the conservative side is kind of a big deal,” Trump Jr. explained"
Still won’t drink the gay beer.

So what do you think of Dons opinion?
I respect his opinion. I don't like Bud Light, so it never impacted me, didn't buy it....did think the ad was stupid though.

It hit them....https://finance.yahoo.com/video/anheuser-busch-stock-loses-over-195046945.html

$5 billion is a lot of money.

You're right the boycott will fail. My wife and I live a mile from a Walmart and Publix and shop at both. Neither of us drink but we were at both stores the other day and I said lets go down the beer isle, I wanted to see if this boycott was working. Well, Walmart was fully stocked with bud light and regular bud and Publix was almost sold out. What we noticed at Walmart was almost all the coors and miller lite were empty and at Publix these two brands were fully stocked.

The moral is a boycott can't work if you don't boycott all LBGTQ companies. I guess the drinkers of coors and miller lite don't know yet.

We're very proud and honored to be recognized by the HRC with a 100 percent ranking for our LGBTQ workplace equality practices and policies,” said Dave Osswald, chief people and diversity officer for MillerCoors.Jan 27, 2022
These beers are not at the top of the taste list for the product which has many variations. Light suds for many who drink is of quantity and not quality. Selling a product and forgetting your main clientele can backfire. We get used to what is pushed to us in the front while others are shunted to the side.

If you think AB will simply recover, maybe you haven't heard?

The CEO of AB has resigned. This link is to another thread here.
The shakeup at AB may be bigger than some think.
Disney suffered a similar fate after going woke. I hear they are still laying off and downscaling.
This could be the most effective means the conservative right has of "spanking" woke companies.

Anheuser Busch CEO Resigns As Bud Light Sales Plummet To Record Low

Watch to see who goes silent now. It's more about money than values with these people.
Correct.
The NRCC is backtracking now.

"Bud Light's partnership with transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney caused many conservative voices to boycott the beer company, but there is reportedly now a GOP-led push to back off, or risk losing major funding"

Even the damn microbrews are betraying us.

HOPPY+PRIDE+PILSNER.jpg

He strikes me more as a cocaine kind of guy.

Forum List

Back