Trump Jr. All In With Bud Light

bud-light-because-youd-have-to-be-drunk-dylan-mulvaney-1024x683.jpg

bud-light-because-youd-have-to-be-drunk-dylan-mulvaney-1024x683.jpg

Where does the left find this stuff? Soros sleazy investigators must be working overtime.

All I can say is that if my father were alive today and I was his son, Dylan Mulvaney or whatever it is, he would be both disappointed and ashamed of me to have me for a son, and I would feel ashamed of myself for being such a disappointment to him.

When it comes down to it, the GOP overreacted with their foolishness concerning Anhauser Busch's Bud Light ban.
Even the dumb son get's it right sometimes.

"Donald Trump Jr. called for an end to the Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch boycott that stemmed from the partnership between Bud Light and transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney"
“Last cycle their employees and their PAC gave about 60% to Republicans and 40% to Democrats. That’s literally almost unheard of in corporate America, where it’s really easy to go woke, where they do so constantly, where there’s a consequence to actually being a conservative. So 60 / 40 to the conservative side is kind of a big deal,” Trump Jr. explained"
Look here loser, people can boycott who they want. If Trump really said that he needs to keep his mouth shut because it will hurt his father.

Look here loser, people can boycott who they want. If Trump really said that he needs to keep his mouth shut because it will hurt his father.
Oh poor miketx is crying again. Tell Don Jr. He's the one that's your target. But your too fn dumb to do it.

Forum List

Back