Trump jeered by crowd of supporters for saying he got the booster

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Trump told a truth about taking the booster even though it may not have been politically expedient as many of his supporters hate the vaccine.

In fact, 1 in 4 Americans say they will not get the vaccine.

That was a lot of votes Trump may have flushed down the commode by saying he got the booster.

Trump appeared to be hurt by the jeers from the crowd.

Before the booing Sunday, Trump told the audience that they should “take credit” for the success of the vaccines developed while he was in office.
“Look, we did something that was historic," Trump said. "We saved tens of millions of lives worldwide. We together, all of us — not me, we — we got a vaccine done, three vaccines done, and tremendous therapeutics. This was going to ravage the country far beyond what it is right now. Take credit for it. Take credit for it. ... Don’t let them take it away. Don’t take it away from ourselves.”

“You’re playing right into their hands when you sort of like, ‘Oh the vaccine,’” he added. “If you don’t want to take it, you shouldn’t be forced to take it. No mandates,” he said, drawing cheers. “But take credit because we saved tens of millions of lives. Take credit. Don’t let them take that away from you.”

So what are we to make of all this? Trump certainly is not driving the anti-vaccine sentiment. In fact, Trump jump started the vaccine drive giving the world the vaccine in record time. Without Trump, they still would be trying to come up with the vaccine. As Biden was busy saying that Trump did nothing to fight Covid he was busy getting the Trump vaccine himself before he took office that probably saved his life.

But the simple truth of the matter is, when people are forcing you to do something, no matter whether it is "good" or "bad" for you, there is but one natural reaction which is to fight back. The fault of this mass movement of anti-vaccine Americans rests on the doorstep of the Biden administration that both politicized Covid, and then proceeded to ostracize half the country by demanding people get the vaccine. Remember when Kamala said she would never take the Trump vaccine, and they later did? LOL.

This is not rocket science, this is just good old common sense. It is psychology 101. Is the Biden administration this inept and divisive by accident, or is it intentional? After all, the Democrat brand is identity politics. It is the Democrat strategy to divide the nation on things like race, income, sex, religion, etc.. So why not add the vaccine to the list?

Does this bring back any memories for anyone?

1640319676468.png

Democrats, who came up with the Jim Crow laws, are merely trying to pick on their political foes by disenfranchising them from society, and making them lose their jobs in the process. That is why Biden won't force those on welfare or coming across the border to take the vaccine. No, he only targets political opponents.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Trump told a truth about taking the booster even though it may not have been politically expedient as many of his supporters hate the vaccine.

That was a lot of votes Trump may have flushed down the commode by saying he got the booster.

Before the booing Sunday, Trump told the audience that they should “take credit” for the success of the vaccines developed while he was in office.
“Look, we did something that was historic," Trump said. "We saved tens of millions of lives worldwide. We together, all of us — not me, we — we got a vaccine done, three vaccines done, and tremendous therapeutics. This was going to ravage the country far beyond what it is right now. Take credit for it. Take credit for it. ... Don’t let them take it away. Don’t take it away from ourselves.”

“You’re playing right into their hands when you sort of like, ‘Oh the vaccine,’” he added. “If you don’t want to take it, you shouldn’t be forced to take it. No mandates,” he said, drawing cheers. “But take credit because we saved tens of millions of lives. Take credit. Don’t let them take that away from you.”

So what are we to make of all this? Trump certainly is not driving the anti-vaccine sentiment. In fact, Trump jump started the vaccine drive giving the world the vaccine in record time. Without Trump, they still would be trying to come up with the vaccine. As Biden was busy saying that Trump did nothing to fight Covid he was busy getting the Trump vaccine himself before he took office that probably saved his life.

But the simple truth of the matter is, when people are forcing you to do something, no matter whether it is "good" or "bad" for you, there is but one natural reaction which is to fight back. The fault of this mass movement of anti-vaccine Americans rests on the doorstep of the Biden administration that both politicized Covid, who then proceeded to ostracize half the country by demanding people get the vaccine.

This is not rocket science, this is just good old common sense. It is psychology 101. Is the Biden administration this inept and divisive by accident, or is it intentional? After all, the Democrat brand is identity politics. It is the Democrat strategy to divide the nation on things like race, income, sex, religion, etc.. So why not add the vaccine to the list?

View attachment 579211

Democrats are merely trying to pick on their political foes by disenfranchising them from society, and making them lose their jobs in the process. That is why Biden won't force those on welfare or coming across the border to take the vaccine. No, he only targets political opponents.
I don't care, you want the vaccine. Get it, I'm not.

This thread is not about getting people to take the vaccine.

This thread is about Biden using it as a political tool to divide the nation.

It should never have been made mandatory.

But the simple truth of the matter is, when people are forcing you to do something, no matter whether it is "good" or "bad" for you, there is but one natural reaction which is to fight back. The fault of this mass movement of anti-vaccine Americans rests on the doorstep of the Biden administration that both politicized Covid, and then proceeded to ostracize half the country by demanding people get the vaccine. Remember when Kamala said she would never take the Trump vaccine, and they later did? LOL.

View attachment 579211

Democrats, who came up with the Jim Crow laws, are merely trying to pick on their political foes by disenfranchising them from society, and making them lose their jobs in the process. That is why Biden won't force those on welfare or coming across the border to take the vaccine. No, he only targets political opponents.
Trump was largely responsible for getting the vaccine through his warp speed program. Plus Trump is a target for the virus as he is 75 years old and overweight.

Therefore I see no reason to be critical of Trump for taking the booster shot.

I am Trump’s age with similar issues that also make me a target for COVID. I am fully vaccinated including the booster shot. However I have no problem with those who refuse to get the vaccine. In a free nation it should be an individual choice especially since it is a new type of “vaccine.”

View attachment 579211

Like Dune: Messiah, couldn’t control the jihad.

You guys deserve your country.
One person gets COVID. . . lock down your entire nation, time to panic. Create a police state over one measly case.

iu

New Zealand links 26-year-old man's death to Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine​

Someone actually dies from the jab?

The government doesn't do shit.

I predicted this when RFK Jr. started spewing his anti-vax bullshit with Al Gore who was spewing his global warming bullshit at the Live Earth concert that was watched by millions of young very impressionable youths across the planet.

Good for you...

I believe that those details should be shared with Health Insurance companies... You make the choice not to get the vaccine then you pay for the consequences...

By the way I would still retain the right to have a special tax on you due to your increased burden to society by not getting vaccinated..

Good for you...

I believe that those details should be shared with Health Insurance companies... You make the choice not to get the vaccine then you pay for the consequences...

By the way I would still retain the right to have a special tax on you due to your increased burden to society by not getting vaccinated..
FB_IMG_1631752614370.jpg

Trump is not an authoritarian in the first place, you fucking delusional TDS afflicted moron.
Are you kidding me? Trump comes from a family-run business that’s authoritarian to the max. Just ask anyone that wasn’t a ‘yes man’. There weren’t many and they didn’t last long. If firing squads were a thing in the corporate world, he’d be using them. Didn’t he brag about being able to shoot someone down and a way with it? Not an authoritarian, don’t make me laugh! :auiqs.jpg:

One person gets COVID. . . lock down your entire nation, time to panic. Create a police state over one measly case.

iu

New Zealand links 26-year-old man's death to Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine​

Someone actually dies from the jab?

The government doesn't do shit.
Oh look! Trump recently endorsed the vaccines & getting the booster, saying people aren't dying from the vaccines.

Apparently, Trump agrees with Dr. Fauci.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

But, big difference. He didn't condemn people who haven't taken it. I do condemn those that condemn those of us who don't want the vaccine. BTW, I really don't condemn those that have taken it. I know plenty. Many of my family members and friends. I am not doing it.

BTW, notice how the trained deranged parrots don't condemn brown Muslims for not taking the vax based on religious grounds.

Only the ones they are instructed to hate. We all know who. That's how we know what this is.

Everything they stand up for doesn't pass the hypocritical smell test. Which means all of them without exception are nothing virtue signaling automatons marching to the orders of the new world order. All of their issues too. From race to global warming to these vaccines and everythng in between.

Forum List

Back