Andrea Mitchell is now a traitor to her country

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Andrea Mitchell had the audacity to call out untruths spoken by Biden regarding supply chain issues, and now the Left is out to destroy her, calling her a traitor to her country

I mean, come on! What in the hell was she thinking that she could be critical of Mr. Perfect?

I reckon she learned the hard way and time to move on to another career.

WTF are you babbling about? If you're going to speak of traitors, please research January 6th, 2021.
Once the House is back in Republican hands, that's EXACTLY what's going to happen.

WTF are you babbling about? If you're going to speak of traitors, please research January 6th, 2021.
giphy.gif

Expertly deflected like a pro. :113:

Andrea Mitchell had the audacity to call out untruths spoken by Biden regarding supply chain issues, and now the Left is out to destroy her, calling her a traitor to her country

I mean, come on! What in the hell was she thinking that she could be critical of Mr. Perfect?

I reckon she learned the hard way and time to move on to another career.
Don’t be so dramatic

The Democrats have become a collective, similar to The Borg on Star Trek. There is no individual thought, your thoughts are one with the collective. Resistance is futile you will be assimilated.
Poor little right wing idiots. They can't tell the difference between a TV show and real life.

The Democrats have become a collective, similar to The Borg on Star Trek. There is no individual thought, your thoughts are one with the collective. Resistance is futile you will be assimilated.
In all fairness, their leader is incredibly intelligent and compelling - this is Pelosi audio with a brilliant lip sync.

If the Borg,The Cybermen, the Daleks and a methed out SF Tranny hooker combined into one being it would be an exact representation of modern democrats

Forum List

Back