Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’

One term President (worst in history), fake billionaire who has never released his tax returns, real estate tycoon who lost more money in the 80's than anyone (why he won't release his returns) fake mail order bride wife, and reality television moron.

Yea, I see why you worship him.
Anyone seriously believe he's have these "hot wives" if he didn't allegedly have millions? I bet all three of them, and his mistresses, laugh all the way to their shopping sprees.

Anyone seriously believe he's have these "hot wives" if he didn't allegedly have millions? I bet all three of them, and his mistresses, laugh all the way to their shopping sprees.
His mail order bride is the very definition of miserable in life, surrounded by money that cannot buy happiness. I don't feel sorry for her.

Let me guess. It was all about him, wasn't it?
More respected polling outfits I have seen, don't have him with that much of a lead.

There are a lot of folks that have had enough of him, and see Desantis as more of a better leader to get the nation out of this totalitarian bio-security, freedom sucking COVID crap.

Who the hell has heard of McLaughlin and Associates as a polling outfit? :dunno: OTH, I have seen him at not even capturing 50% of the likely conservative support.

,o1 a1-2-4.jpg

One term President (worst in history), fake billionaire who has never released his tax returns, real estate tycoon who lost more money in the 80's than anyone (why he won't release his returns) fake mail order bride wife, and reality television moron.

Trump is Georg Washington compared to Jimmy Carter.

"Fake billionaire"? He certainly seems to be doing okay. Did you check out the fucker's main digs?

1200x0.jpg

The guy must be damn near destitute.

There's never been a compelling reason (say, like a law) for him to release his tax returns. As for his hot wife and television show, your jealousy is damn near palpable...

Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’​

The 45th President Donald Trump issued a Thanksgiving statement to Americans Thursday morning telling them not to worry about America’s future.

“A very interesting time in our Country, but do not worry, we will be great again—and we will all do it together,” he said in a statement.

“America will never fail, and we will never allow it to go in the wrong direction. Too many generations of greatness are counting on us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that a wonderful future lies ahead!” he said.

Trump’s tweet about the future of America comes amid speculation he may run again in 2024. According to recent polls, he would be the frontrunner.
Our country will never become great again with tump at the helm. Under tump, our democracy lost its greatness in the eyes of the world.

Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’​

The 45th President Donald Trump issued a Thanksgiving statement to Americans Thursday morning telling them not to worry about America’s future.

“A very interesting time in our Country, but do not worry, we will be great again—and we will all do it together,” he said in a statement.

“America will never fail, and we will never allow it to go in the wrong direction. Too many generations of greatness are counting on us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that a wonderful future lies ahead!” he said.

Trump’s tweet about the future of America comes amid speculation he may run again in 2024. According to recent polls, he would be the frontrunner.

Trump is Georg Washington compared to Jimmy Carter.

"Fake billionaire"? He certainly seems to be doing okay. Did you check out the fucker's main digs?

1200x0.jpg

The guy must be damn near destitute.

There's never been a compelling reason (say, like a law) for him to release his tax returns. As for his hot wife and television show, your jealousy is damn near palpable...

Get up off your knees, and wipe your chin, you've been lied to. That's why he won't release his tax returns, dudes a fraud and a con man. He relies on people like you to believe it.

Get up off your knees, and wipe your chin, you've been lied to. That's why he won't release his tax returns, dudes a fraud and a con man. He relies on people like you to believe it.

Apologies, nimrod, but I don't share your fascination for eating dick.

I don't give a fuck about his tax returns. He was a better President than Jimmy Carter could've been if he'd had ten terms...

Fir that to happen we will have to get rid of the demonrat party and all the corrupt Rinos in congress in bed with them

Forum List

Back