Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021

Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’​

The 45th President Donald Trump issued a Thanksgiving statement to Americans Thursday morning telling them not to worry about America’s future.

“A very interesting time in our Country, but do not worry, we will be great again—and we will all do it together,” he said in a statement.

“America will never fail, and we will never allow it to go in the wrong direction. Too many generations of greatness are counting on us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that a wonderful future lies ahead!” he said.

Trump’s tweet about the future of America comes amid speculation he may run again in 2024. According to recent polls, he would be the frontrunner.

Trump Issues Thanksgiving Statement: ‘Do Not Worry, We Will Be Great Again’​

The 45th President Donald Trump issued a Thanksgiving statement to Americans Thursday morning telling them not to worry about America’s future.

“A very interesting time in our Country, but do not worry, we will be great again—and we will all do it together,” he said in a statement.

“America will never fail, and we will never allow it to go in the wrong direction. Too many generations of greatness are counting on us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that a wonderful future lies ahead!” he said.

Trump’s tweet about the future of America comes amid speculation he may run again in 2024. According to recent polls, he would be the frontrunner.
Let me guess. It was all about him, wasn't it?

I'd like to believe that. I really would. But there is a lot of bad shit going by the Democrats right now in multiple forms simultaneously and we still have 3 years to go yet, were not even 1/4 of the way in yet.

• Banned
I'd like to believe that. I really would. But there is a lot of bad shit going by the Democrats right now in multiple forms simultaneously and we still have 3 years to go yet, were not even 1/4 of the way in yet.

Now that the conservative lion is awake and in the streets, the Marxist animals will eventually be defeated

You'll have to wait yer turn other Repubs are busy..If Trump is the answer then it must be a stupid question.

Suicide-Booth.gif

President, billionaire, tv star, real estate tycoon, hot wife. . . .
One term President (worst in history), fake billionaire who has never released his tax returns, real estate tycoon who lost more money in the 80's than anyone (why he won't release his returns) fake mail order bride wife, and reality television moron.

Yea, I see why you worship him.

Forum List

Back