Trump is Winning

I am sorry but the Republicans caused this mess upon themselves. They were the ones that courted the fringe and now the nut jobs have taken over...

Trump is running a pretty obvious campaign of populism. You want to hear it, he will say it... Hitler did the same to get to power in Germany in the thirties... Now the establishment party is in trouble, they created this monster(not trump, but the narrative) which this type of candidate can flourish...

The GOP might have to kick him out run a third party guy and give Hillary the White House for America's sake...

I am sorry but the Republicans caused this mess upon themselves. They were the ones that courted the fringe and now the nut jobs have taken over...

Trump is running a pretty obvious campaign of populism. You want to hear it, he will say it... Hitler did the same to get to power in Germany in the thirties... Now the establishment party is in trouble, they created this monster(not trump, but the narrative) which this type of candidate can flourish...

The GOP might have to kick him out run a third party guy and give Hillary the White House for America's sake...

Uh-huh

Hillary vs. Trump aka the Criminal versus the Clown.... If these are the choices we're better off just keeping the asshole we have now since after 8 years he'll have run out of ideas for things to fuck-up.

The pigs at the GOP keep trying to impress us with ricky ricardos open border billionaires which is why Trump is doing so well. Marco Crapio eats feces dropped by his billionaire donors.

I think Trump is the favorite among the Dems as well , as far as the GOP Is concerned.

they've all become my favorites .... worth their weight in fodder.

You some kind of idiot?
The RINOs refused to listen to the majority of it's base so they are being shit canned for someone who will,and they better get onboard or they're screwed.

You some kind of idiot?
The RINOs refused to listen to the majority of it's base so they are being shit canned for someone who will,and they better get onboard or they're screwed.

what if establishment voters boycott Trump at the polls and stay home ? RINOS have a screwdriver and the RW's could be the screwd.

You some kind of idiot?

what if establishment voters boycott Trump at the polls and stay home ? RINOS have a screwdriver and the RW's could be the screwd.

Nothing we've seen would indicate your fantasy has any legitimacy.

You some kind of idiot?

Trump and the Trump fans sure hope so. It's not my fantasy. Saw them discuss the issue om Fox about a month ago.

You some kind of idiot?

Trump and the Trump fans sure hope so. It's not my fantasy. Saw them discuss the issue om Fox about a month ago.

They'll get on board if Trump continues to dominate.

Amazing to watch.

I saw a great line the other day: "Hillary is the broccoli candidate, while Trump is the all-you-can-eat donut truck candidate".

:laugh:

Hillary would not be healthy for this country.

Trump might.

You some kind of idiot?

The establishment voters already support Jeb Bush, that 3% will be more than made up by independents and disaffected democrats.

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back