Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

Yeah, more proof that the Democrats only like you when they have your vote, if not, they disparage the poor. Right now they love the 1%ers. Notice this election the libs love them. Now, they hate the poor and uneducated. Pretty telling.

No, we just hate dumb racists who vote against their own (and our) economic interests.

Like Clinton who works for and paid off by Wall St. You are an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, more proof that the Democrats only like you when they have your vote, if not, they disparage the poor. Right now they love the 1%ers. Notice this election the libs love them. Now, they hate the poor and uneducated. Pretty telling.

No, we just hate dumb racists who vote against their own (and our) economic interests.

tumblr_o25297pIKN1qbrmyoo1_500.jpg
A Demon-crat must have thought that poster up, because it is flat out hilarious because it's so wrong, wrong headed, and so ignorant a poster that you can't make this crap up. If you think the cat in that poster gives a crap about what a politician can do for him, then you probably fell and bumped your head, but after what the Demon-crats have done to him and his family or the threats that are coming, then yes he probably will get active to vote Trump this election before it gets any worse.

Last edited:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. Sounds as if he's working against his best interest, but he's the smart one here eh ? ROTFLMBO.

Really?
All those people who worked for Citibank, Chase Manhattan, Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan and tens of thousands of other White Collar professionals whose jobs were off-shored over the last 16 years sat around doing nothing?
If so, why not eliminate the jobs rather than off-shore them?

They largely have. Automation has claimed as many jobs as offshoring.

Maybe you can get your Trumpenfuhrer to ban technology.

Funny, I remember when Bill Clinton was in, we had 3% unemployment and if you didn't like your job, you could send out a resume and get a better one pretty easily.

A Demon-crat must have thought that poster up, because it is flat out hilarious because it's so wrong, wrong headed, and so ignorant a poster that you can't make this crap up. If you think the cat in that poster gives a crap about what a politician can do for him, then you probably fell and bumped your head, but after what the Demon-crats have done to him and his family or the threats that are coming, then yes he probably will get active to vote Trump this election before it gets any worse.

Guy, here's the thing. The last four recessions have all happened under Republicans... and that's probalby why the guy in the picture- the dumb, inbred redneck clinging to his gun and his bible- is doing so poorly.

Funny, I remember when Bill Clinton was in, we had 3% unemployment and if you didn't like your job, you could send out a resume and get a better one pretty easily.

Guy, here's the thing. The last four recessions have all happened under Republicans... and that's probalby why the guy in the picture- the dumb, inbred redneck clinging to his gun and his bible- is doing so poorly.

Unemployment never dropped to 3% under Clinton. Funny you would lie like that.

Really?
All those people who worked for Citibank, Chase Manhattan, Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan and tens of thousands of other White Collar professionals whose jobs were off-shored over the last 16 years sat around doing nothing?

Automation?
Uh uh; these jobs have been off-shored for cheaper labor, NOT automated.

Really?

Automation?

Joe was pissed and blamed Bush for moving these jobs offshore. Now he is happy they were moved off shore. Lefties are funny.

So upper 3 not 3. Got it you stretch numbers. Great for a paper pusher.

Upper 3- still pretty impressive- compared to how bad you boy Bush fucked things up.

Automation?

Actually, they've done both.

First IT jobs went offshore, now they're being automated - TechRepublic

Joe was pissed and blamed Bush for moving these jobs offshore. Now he is happy they were moved off shore. Lefties are funny.

No, dummy, I'm just a realist. I know that when Trumpenfuhrer goes to these business and says,"You have to move your factories back", they are just going to laugh at him.

Trump's policies won't bring back any jobs, they'll just make products more expensive for the consumer.

Or to put it in simpler terms... Even if I thought the Autobahn was a good idea, it still doesn't make sense to vote for the Nazi.

Upper 3- still pretty impressive- compared to how bad you boy Bush fucked things up.

Automation?

No, dummy, I'm just a realist. I know that when Trumpenfuhrer goes to these business and says,"You have to move your factories back", they are just going to laugh at him.

Trump's policies won't bring back any jobs, they'll just make products more expensive for the consumer.

Or to put it in simpler terms... Even if I thought the Autobahn was a good idea, it still doesn't make sense to vote for the Nazi.
If IT jobs are being automated why are MNCs asking for the base number of H1-Bs to jump to at least 160,000 a year from at least 65,000/year?
Your input on this subject is becoming downright boring.

If IT jobs are being automated why are MNCs asking for the base number of H1-Bs to jump to at least 160,000 a year from at least 65,000/year?
Your input on this subject is becoming downright boring.

Because Americans are fat, stupid and bad at math... That's why we need more H1B Visas...
Leave yourself out of the equation.
We also realize that only Indians are slender, brilliant and masters of math.
Yep, everyone else on earth may as well commit suicide.

Now please explain why we need Indians for automated processes without offering more of the same bullshit.

Now please explain why we need Indians for automated processes without offering more of the same bullshit.

Guy, I already answered your question, I'm sorry if you are too stupid to understand it.

Here's the thing. I do resumes on the side as a business. And, yes, all the guys who come to me for IT Resumes are Indians or Pakistanis.. So are most of the people I see in IT Departments.

Now why more Americans didn't get on that boat when it sailed 20 years ago, is anyone's guess. But you know what, they didn't.

If there were shitloads of unemployed Americans who could do these jobs, you might have a point.

Guy, I already answered your question, I'm sorry if you are too stupid to understand it.

Here's the thing. I do resumes on the side as a business. And, yes, all the guys who come to me for IT Resumes are Indians or Pakistanis.. So are most of the people I see in IT Departments.

Now why more Americans didn't get on that boat when it sailed 20 years ago, is anyone's guess. But you know what, they didn't.

If there were shitloads of unemployed Americans who could do these jobs, you might have a point.
I know some of those Finance guys personally.
They are told by the Directors to hire only Indians.
And it isn't due to quality.
You must be very young in the business.

Automation?

I know, you are making excuses for yourself, dip shit.

New poll shows only 36 percent of married women support Clinton

This should not surprise anyone. They're concerned about the futures of the children and clearly see what the future holds with a continuation of Obama's policies.

A new CNN poll shows that while Hillary Clinton largely has the support of unmarried women, she is highly unfavorable among married women. Though nearly three-quarters of unmarried women — 73 percent — favor Clinton, only 36 percent of married women share that enthusiasm.

More of the story @ Trump is Winning Over Women with Families
no link.

New poll shows only 36 percent of married women support Clinton

This should not surprise anyone. They're concerned about the futures of the children and clearly see what the future holds with a continuation of Obama's policies.

A new CNN poll shows that while Hillary Clinton largely has the support of unmarried women, she is highly unfavorable among married women. Though nearly three-quarters of unmarried women — 73 percent — favor Clinton, only 36 percent of married women share that enthusiasm.

More of the story @ Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

That's funny, the working women I know (I am one) all are very supportive of Trump, and recognize Clinton as the misogynistic hag she is.

Really?

. Nah just get him to help slow down the breeding rabbits regardless of who they are, and the way to do that is by disincentivizing the incentives that are in place now, and for which has caused the out of control problem..Then stem the tide of out of control illegal immigration to this nation, and stop the immigration of people from war zones immediately. These situations cause population explosions here to just go crazy, and then those people have no place to go afterwards except to the brainwash camps/neighborhoods... We must reform entitlements, and if we do these things then everyone of these issues will balance out perfectly soon. No one is suggesting just drop people like trash, but instead to just slowly back them away from the cliff.

Forum List

Back