Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

Leave yourself out of the equation.
We also realize that only Indians are slender, brilliant and masters of math.
Yep, everyone else on earth may as well commit suicide.

Now please explain why we need Indians for automated processes without offering more of the same bullshit.

Guy, I already answered your question, I'm sorry if you are too stupid to understand it.

Here's the thing. I do resumes on the side as a business. And, yes, all the guys who come to me for IT Resumes are Indians or Pakistanis.. So are most of the people I see in IT Departments.

Now why more Americans didn't get on that boat when it sailed 20 years ago, is anyone's guess. But you know what, they didn't.

If there were shitloads of unemployed Americans who could do these jobs, you might have a point.

HEADS UP EVERYBODY WITH A BRAIN:
Mark Zuckerberg, self-hating Jew and Globalist has obviously succeeded in bribing Congress to allow in a flood of Pakistani Business Visas.
We're talking MUSLIMS.
Yep, NOW WE'RE IN DEEP SHIT.

Now please explain why we need Indians for automated processes without offering more of the same bullshit.

Guy, I already answered your question, I'm sorry if you are too stupid to understand it.

Here's the thing. I do resumes on the side as a business. And, yes, all the guys who come to me for IT Resumes are Indians or Pakistanis.. So are most of the people I see in IT Departments.

Now why more Americans didn't get on that boat when it sailed 20 years ago, is anyone's guess. But you know what, they didn't.

If there were shitloads of unemployed Americans who could do these jobs, you might have a point.

Mark Zuckerberg, self-hating Jew and Globalist has obviously succeeded in bribing Congress to allow in a flood of Pakistani Business Visas.
We're talking MUSLIMS.
. With American blood flowing in the streets, you would think that someone would get a clue, but undoubtedly nothing matters but selfishness and greed over Americans dying right in front of these globalist sell out's.

We're talking MUSLIMS.
. With American blood flowing in the streets, you would think that someone would get a clue, but undoubtedly nothing matters but selfishness and greed over Americans dying right in front of these globalist sell out's.
Greed and avarice can blind one's ability to deal with probability.

I know some of those Finance guys personally.
They are told by the Directors to hire only Indians.
And it isn't due to quality.
You must be very young in the business.

THat's it. Yup, it's them finance guys discriminating against Cleetus and Billy-Bob who dun know how to fix a computer with a hammer.

I know, you are making excuses for yourself, dip shit.

I don't have to "make excuses". Clinton gave us an awesome economy, and you dumb fucks are still whining about a blow job 20 years later.

With American blood flowing in the streets, you would think that someone would get a clue, but undoubtedly nothing matters but selfishness and greed over Americans dying right in front of these globalist sell out's.

I agree, with blood flowing in the streets, someone needs to do something about an NRA that wants every crazy person to have a gun..

But you'll whine about a Dumpster fire started by a Muslim and not that thousands of people killed every year by gun violence.

I know some of those Finance guys personally.
They are told by the Directors to hire only Indians.
And it isn't due to quality.
You must be very young in the business.

THat's it. Yup, it's them finance guys discriminating against Cleetus and Billy-Bob who dun know how to fix a computer with a hammer.

I know, you are making excuses for yourself, dip shit.

I don't have to "make excuses". Clinton gave us an awesome economy, and you dumb fucks are still whining about a blow job 20 years later.

Yep excuses, that's all you got and race baiting.

With American blood flowing in the streets, you would think that someone would get a clue, but undoubtedly nothing matters but selfishness and greed over Americans dying right in front of these globalist sell out's.

I agree, with blood flowing in the streets, someone needs to do something about an NRA that wants every crazy person to have a gun..

But you'll whine about a Dumpster fire started by a Muslim and not that thousands of people killed every year by gun violence.
. Think about it this way then - The NRA is outstanding and great, and it is an American patriotic organization that protects the rights of citizens to have and to bear arms as it should be . Then comes the left with their highly unstable allies causing all kinds of trouble, where as they try and infringe upon those rights, and then if they were to succeed, then we would have thee most screwed up & unsafe America imaginable.

Yawn, guy, hey did you hear about the guy who was shot by a cop with his hands up today?

This one they got on video..

. How is it that someone can DEMAND charges be brought against the cop for this incident that unfortunately took a person's life, and doing so before the investigation is completed by the state, and if nessesary by the federal justice Dept. if a case is warranted? So now we have civilians with no investigative training, law enforcement training or schooling running the justice system on emotions ????

Yawn, guy, hey did you hear about the guy who was shot by a cop with his hands up today?

This one they got on video..

. How is it that someone can DEMAND charges be brought against the cop for this incident that unfortunately took a person's life, and doing so before the investigation is completed by the state, and if nessesary by the federal justice Dept. if a case is warranted? So now we have civilians with no investigative training, law enforcement training or schooling running the justice system on emotions ????

People like Joe get all emotional on issues, rational thinking be damned.

How is it that someone can DEMAND charges be brought against the cop for this incident that unfortunately took a person's life, and doing so before the investigation is completed by the state, and if nessesary by the federal justice Dept. if a case is warranted? So now we have civilians with no investigative training, law enforcement training or schooling running the justice system on emotions ????

Let's see now. Unarmed black man who asked the police for help and had his hands up is shot dead in the middle of the street with several cameras rolling.

Nothing to see here!!!!

This CNN Poll is the only good news the Trumpenfuhrer's supporters have gotten in months.

Wait until someone tells them it oversampled whites without college educations.

Showing your disdain for those who didn't suck up Mommy's and Poppy's $$$$ to go to school instead of working for a living?

I put myself through 6 years of university. My parents had no money. i worked my way through university. The fact that you think everyone who goes to university is rich shows what an ignorant, uneducated person you are. Why didn't you work your way through university? Too lazy?

I wait until the facts are in, I don't get emotional like you like to do. I also don't skew the facts to fit my agenda like you do.

right. The facts. Who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?

Why would I believe you? You misstate fact and twist facts all the time. There have been several incidents where I have said law enforcement was in the wrong and then others where I have said that law enforcement was correct. The video I saw showed him next to his car and it appeared to me that he was getting something out of the car from the window. However I only saw it twice and haven't read a thing about the incident. So at this point the officer looks in the wrong, however, I don't know all the facts and am willing to wait.

So unlike an asshole, I'm not willingly to make a judgement based on who was involved.

Why would I believe you? You misstate fact and twist facts all the time. There have been several incidents where I have said law enforcement was in the wrong and then others where I have said that law enforcement was correct. The video I saw showed him next to his car and it appeared to me that he was getting something out of the car from the window. However I only saw it twice and haven't read a thing about the incident. So at this point the officer looks in the wrong, however, I don't know all the facts and am willing to wait.

So unlike an asshole, I'm not willingly to make a judgement based on who was involved.

Again, Law enforcement has been involved in too many of these incidents to get that kind of "Benefit of the Doubt". We need to treat police shootings with the same level of scrutiny we treat any other kind of shooting.

Forum List

Back