Trump is Winning Over Women with Families

How is it that someone can DEMAND charges be brought against the cop for this incident that unfortunately took a person's life, and doing so before the investigation is completed by the state, and if nessesary by the federal justice Dept. if a case is warranted? So now we have civilians with no investigative training, law enforcement training or schooling running the justice system on emotions ????

Let's see now. Unarmed black man who asked the police for help and had his hands up is shot dead in the middle of the street with several cameras rolling.

Nothing to see here!!!!
Yes you are right, but even so (are you for vigilante justice in the streets now) ? Anyone should be arrested immediately if they are caught engaging in vigilante justice or for the insightment of violence and/or mayhem in the streets after an event takes place.. Calling for calm thus allowing Obama's justice system to work as it should work in such cases is the smartest way forward..

Why would I believe you? You misstate fact and twist facts all the time. There have been several incidents where I have said law enforcement was in the wrong and then others where I have said that law enforcement was correct. The video I saw showed him next to his car and it appeared to me that he was getting something out of the car from the window. However I only saw it twice and haven't read a thing about the incident. So at this point the officer looks in the wrong, however, I don't know all the facts and am willing to wait.

So unlike an asshole, I'm not willingly to make a judgement based on who was involved.

Again, Law enforcement has been involved in too many of these incidents to get that kind of "Benefit of the Doubt". We need to treat police shootings with the same level of scrutiny we treat any other kind of shooting.
. Well if their treated like the shootings in Chicago with no end in sight, then you got a long road ahead of you.

People like Joe get all emotional on issues, rational thinking be damned.

So there's a rational reason to shoot unarmed black guys in the middle of the street?
. No the rational is to use the justice system like every other American does, and to allow the wheels of justice to turn. It could be that these cases are being used as excuses for a wider gripe that needs a platform in order to vent from, and it seems lately that the platforms are being created left and right these days. Never let a crisis go to waste eh ? I'm for justice big time, and we must trust that it can be done in each case.

Yes you are right, but even so (are you for vigilante justice in the streets now) ? Anyone should be arrested immediately if they are caught engaging in vigilante justice or for the insightment of violence and/or mayhem in the streets after an event takes place.. Calling for calm thus allowing Obama's justice system to work as it should work in such cases is the smartest way forward..

I think the word you are looking for is "incitement". Since Obama isn't the one who prosecutes rogue cops who shoot innocent black men in the streets, I think these folks have every right to exercise their first amendment right to protest.

No the rational is to use the justice system like every other American does, and to allow the wheels of justice to turn. It could be that these cases are being used as excuses for a wider gripe that needs a platform in order to vent from, and it seems lately that the platforms are being created left and right these days. Never let a crisis go to waste eh ? I'm for justice big time, and we must trust that it can be done in each case.

Why should anyone trust it? Criminy, man, we've had cases going back to Rodney King of cops brutalizing black people and then getting away with only token punishments. The thing is, now everyone has cameras, so everyone is seeing these things caught on tape.

Well if their treated like the shootings in Chicago with no end in sight, then you got a long road ahead of you.

Okay, let's look at that.

When a gangbanger shoots someone in Chicago, they are arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned.

If a cop shoots someone in Chicago, they put him on administrative leave, hide the evidence, and cover it up. And this isn't a partisan thing, most of the people involved in the Laquan McDonald Coverup were Democrats. We've fired McCarthy and voted Alverez out of office and Rahm can't follow them into unemployment fast enough.

Why would I believe you? You misstate fact and twist facts all the time. There have been several incidents where I have said law enforcement was in the wrong and then others where I have said that law enforcement was correct. The video I saw showed him next to his car and it appeared to me that he was getting something out of the car from the window. However I only saw it twice and haven't read a thing about the incident. So at this point the officer looks in the wrong, however, I don't know all the facts and am willing to wait.

So unlike an asshole, I'm not willingly to make a judgement based on who was involved.

Again, Law enforcement has been involved in too many of these incidents to get that kind of "Benefit of the Doubt". We need to treat police shootings with the same level of scrutiny we treat any other kind of shooting.

Again, they get no benefit of a doubt, I wait until the evidence is in. All shootings need scrutiny, anytime a life is taken, scrutiny is needed. I'm not going to make a judgement based on who was involved.

Again, they get no benefit of a doubt, I wait until the evidence is in. All shootings need scrutiny, anytime a life is taken, scrutiny is needed. I'm not going to make a judgement based on who was involved.

Right, guy. Just totally ignore the evidence of your own eyes...

Hey, they Tulsa police are already digging up dirt on this guy, trying to confuse the issue.

Right, guy. Just totally ignore the evidence of your own eyes...

Hey, they Tulsa police are already digging up dirt on this guy, trying to confuse the issue.

I have watched the video once, I'm not ignoring anything. I have no judgement to pass and until I get time took look at it, I have no opinion. You are a true idiot, you want me to have an opinion without even knowing the details. You are a stupid fuck. You have supplied enough evidence to realize that much.

These people/rioters in Charlotte are making some huge mistakes blocking these cars on the highways like their doing right now. It won't be good if this keeps up. Involving the innocence like this is a huge mistake on the rioters part.

Those people should be arrested immediately if their breaking the law. Protesting is one thing, but what is going on there is ridiculous. Where is the patty wagons ? Leave the good protestors alone, but the ones who are breaking the law need to be locked up tonight.

I have watched the video once, I'm not ignoring anything. I have no judgement to pass and until I get time took look at it, I have no opinion. You are a true idiot, you want me to have an opinion without even knowing the details. You are a stupid fuck. You have supplied enough evidence to realize that much.

So I should excuse your fucking ignorance... guy, that would be a full time job.

These people/rioters in Charlotte are making some huge mistakes blocking these cars on the highways like their doing right now. It won't be good if this keeps up. Involving the innocence like this is a huge mistake on the rioters part.

It would be nice if you learned how to communicate in English...

Those people should be arrested immediately if their breaking the law. Protesting is one thing, but what is going on there is ridiculous. Where is the patty wagons ? Leave the good protestors alone, but the ones who are breaking the law need to be locked up tonight.

Okay-

their- Third person possessive.
they're - Contraction for THEY ARE!!!

So I should excuse your fucking ignorance... guy, that would be a full time job.

. Would be nice if this phone would leave my words alone, but I look and the word is changed by this phone before I catch it. If have an Android, you will know what I'm talking about. Not sure how to stop it, but it's ok, because I know your smart enough to comprehend regardless of a few misspelled words. Now do you have something to add or not ?

Would be nice if this phone would leave my words alone, but I look and the word is changed by this phone before I catch it. If have an Android, you will know what I'm talking about. Not sure how to stop it, but it's ok, because I know your smart enough to comprehend regardless of a few misspelled words. Now do you have something to add or not ?

I wouldn't try to have a discussion like this on a phone... so I wouldn't know.

Numb nuts, I know you are a stupid ignorant fool, you accused me of taking a side. I simply restated that I hadn't taken a side and wouldn't until I saw all the evidence. Pretty fucking stand to take, except for a retarded asshole like yourself.

Numb nuts, I know you are a stupid ignorant fool, you accused me of taking a side. I simply restated that I hadn't taken a side and wouldn't until I saw all the evidence. Pretty fucking stand to take, except for a retarded asshole like yourself.

So essentially, you are going to live in denial as long as you possibly can. Got it.

I didn't say that either. Your conclusions prove to be moronic at best.

clintonraped.jpg

Forum List

Back