Trump is using the same hate rhetoric as Hitler

You’re dumber than I remembered.
and your stupid and your ass is out of here. Dump all waste. , that's you ace, Two rules don't try to hijack the thread and contribute to the thread. and you can't even do that.

and your stupid and your ass is out of here. Dump all waste. , that's you ace, Two rules don't try to hijack the thread and contribute to the thread. and you can't even do that.

This isn't a thread.

It's used toilet paper.

They call them re-education camps.

In this case they will just be education camps.

Morons like jbander will be taught how to wipe his ass so his underwear does not have skid marks.

Instead President Trump will be rounding up you vermin for the Gulags.
I hope you enjoy grinding rock to supply all of the new Trump towers going in.

Who is Trump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.

Hitler spoke German....not English.

Totally different word usage.
Reich is the same in both languages

The claim is that it wasn’t Trump who tweeted that.

At BEST it illustrates the kind of people Trump has around him and would elevate to positions they should never be in

Jbander should be one of the first to be sent to the re-education camps.
Shitpants is our Hitler , no one in American history has been closer to Being Hitler stupid as Trump has. His wife Told us that Shitpants never read anything except one book that he kept on his bedstead for nightly reading . "My New Order" by guess who.

Forum List

Back