trump is trying to get back on Facebook and Instagram

I hope that Trump NEVER gets back on Twitter or FB. It's been pretty peaceful without him.

And yeah, he's got the right of free speech to express his opinion, but not the right to spread lies.
The letter he just put out in response to the Supreme Court decision about releasing his taxes shows he hasn't changed one bit. Same bullshit. I hope the FB Supervisory Board has read it.

first-amendment-S.jpg
The First Amendment doesn't apply to private social media.

FB and Twitter are private companies... the can tell Trump murder speeches to fuck off any time the want...

"Murder Speeches?" HaHa, you are such a card. And NO, they can't. A business cannot just do whatever they want, make up arbitrary standards that apply to just ONE PERSON because they want to suppress his ideas and block his ability to rebuttal just because it serves their personal political agenda while treating everyone else differently. That's DISCRIMINATION, a-hole.

That would be like your walking into a store to buy something you need that only they sell and being turned away at the door because the manager decided that day to ban the 23rd person coming there just because he FELT like it!

I always laugh at idiots like you who promote and are fine with rogue behavior---- until it comes to being applied to THEM.

I hope that Trump NEVER gets back on Twitter or FB. It's been pretty peaceful without him.

And yeah, he's got the right of free speech to express his opinion, but not the right to spread lies.
The letter he just put out in response to the Supreme Court decision about releasing his taxes shows he hasn't changed one bit. Same bullshit. I hope the FB Supervisory Board has read it.

first-amendment-S.jpg
The First Amendment doesn't apply to private social media.

Doesn't need to.

There's no "right" to belong to any private organization.

I never said there was, pupweasel. I said a company cannot set arbitrary standards and rules that VARY WITH THE INDIVIDUAL just because it serves your own personal purpose or agenda.

THAT IS THE BASIS for ALL racial, sexual, age, religious, etc., DISCRIMINATION.

1. Drop dead, shithead. Take all your juvenile, leftwing psychops mindfuck games...... They don't work on me.
Ahhh, gotcha. As we all can see.

That would be like your walking into a store ....and being turned away at the door because the manager decided.....................
" turned away at the door because the manager decided"
Well, because the manager decided that you had been warned repeatedly about breaking the house rules. Yet you continued to break 'em and bring discredit to the store, the manager, and the brand.

If you can't learn the lesson offered, heed the warnings stated, stay within the lane, play well with others.......well, perhaps another establishment better suits your needs.
Or that's the way I ran my businesses.

Your mileage may vary.

FB and Twitter are private companies... the can tell Trump murder speeches to fuck off any time the want...

"Murder Speeches?" HaHa, you are such a card. And NO, they can't. A business cannot just do whatever they want, make up arbitrary standards that apply to just ONE PERSON because they want to suppress his ideas and block his ability to rebuttal just because it serves their personal political agenda while treating everyone else differently. That's DISCRIMINATION, a-hole.

That would be like your walking into a store to buy something you need that only they sell and being turned away at the door because the manager decided that day to ban the 23rd person coming there just because he FELT like it!

I always laugh at idiots like you who promote and are fine with rogue behavior---- until it comes to being applied to THEM.

I'm pretty sure, using a company's social media platform to incite a riot, in order to overthrow our democracy, is against most if not all terms of service from just about any company, and will result in a perma ban. Maybe i'm the crazy one here.

Actually, in the example you gave, a manager could.

The idiot wants to call his mob back together. I hardly ever go to either, so I don't care. But I know lots of people are enjoying the peace and quiet of a social media since the Orange Mouth has been banned.
Gracie, just another MAGA GOPQ RACIST....

I'm pretty sure, using a company's social media platform to incite a riot, in order to overthrow our democracy, is against most if not all terms of service

HEY JACKASS:
  1. Trump didn't incite a riot. That's already been proven. IT WAS PLANNED WELL IN ADVANCE.
  2. No one tries to overthrow democracy with a few hundred people with flags, bullhorns, and whatever few random items they managed to pick up there.
  3. They were already blocking and banning Trump left and right for months prior to the capitol revolt.
1/6 was about a stolen election. I've not found ONE PERSON yet who can prove to me otherwise or disprove any of the evidence!

He expected the three people he put on the SC were going to hold an insurrection among the other members and do his bidding. He is getting more like Putin every day.

Liar%20too-S.jpg

There is no shortage of insane RWers or insane LWers on Facebook.
But they weren't all the leader of the free world. Not all of those insane wingers have 74 million eager supporters who are coming closer and closer to being authoritarian goosesteppers.

Giving T**** back his soapbox is a very, very bad idea. He'll figure out something, I have no doubt, but we don't have to make it any easier than the GOP already has.
You are old and complacent; I care about the future of America.
Polite politicians suck.
Authoritarians suck. If you're not able to see what's in front of your nose, others will have to protect you from yourself.
An authoritarian is someone who passes and enforces legislation for the "good" of the people.
Tell me what legislation or EOs Trump signed that did that.
HINT: You can't...but try.
I'll wait.

Trump's Top 10 Accomplishments of 2020
By Steve Cortes
December 31, 2020

This year has been dominated by the pain and suffering thrust upon the globe by the criminal acts of the Chinese Communist Party. Even amid these harsh challenges, President Trump persevered to reach historic achievements. Therefore, as the year draws to its conclusion, it is worth detailing his 2020 accomplishments, as I have previously catalogued for each of the last three years.

This year has been dominated by the pain and suffering thrust upon the globe by the criminal acts of the Chinese Communist Party. Even amid these harsh challenges, President Trump persevered to reach historic achievements. Therefore, as the year draws to its conclusion, it is worth detailing his 2020 accomplishments, as I have previously catalogued for each of the last three years.

1. The Vaccine. Millions of Americans have begun the process of inoculation, leading to an eventual reality where COVID-19 becomes a bad memory. The speed of this achievement defied skeptics and amazed scientists everywhere. Along with the brilliant government researchers and innovative private sector pharmaceutical companies, President Trump deserves enormous credit for his inspiring leadership of Operation Warp Speed.
  2. Broadening the Nationalist Movement. The “America First” uprising pre-dated Trump’s entry into politics, with roots in the Tea Party cause. But the movement found its indispensable leader in Trump. Not content with his upstart victory of 2016, Trump massively broadened the movement, in every sense. Geographically, Trump gained vote share in each of America’s four largest cities (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston) in 2020 vs. 2016. He added 500,000 raw new votes in Los Angeles County alone. Among the 11 million new voters rallying to Trump’s candidacy were millions of Latinos, as the president split the Hispanic vote in Florida and gained 10 percentage points over 2016 to earn 40% of the Hispanic vote in Texas. Under Trump’s leadership, in 2020 the America First cause morphed into a large, sustainable, multi-ethnic, cross-racial workers’ movement.
  3. Abraham Accords. For the first time in a quarter-century, Arab nations agreed to normalized relations with Israel. President Trump harnessed diplomacy combined with toughness toward Iran to forge truly historic new ties in the region. The 2020 agreement among Israel, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain represents a massive breakthrough, one that encouraged similar pacts with Morocco and Sudan.
  4. Economic Recovery. The rally from the spring lockdown lows defied all predictions, and included massive surges in home and automobile sales, as pickup truck purchases soared to all-time highs. The U.S. economic performance was the envy of the advanced world. The U.S. stock market roared back far higher than the indices of Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Simply put, in 2020 the United States was an island of growth amid an economically stagnant world.
  5. The Wall. Contrary to the media narrative, considerable progress has been made in building the president’s controversial border barrier, despite constant obstructionism from both Congress and the courts – and the unrelenting hostility of the press. Some 423 new miles of impressive border walling now stand guard at our southern border. Officials of Customs and Border Protection make it clear that the wall plus Trump’s “remain-in-Mexico” asylum policy regained control of our previously lawless border region.
  6. Trade Agreements. For decades, our government pursued disastrous trade deals at the behest of K Street lobbyists, benefiting foreign nations plus the top executives of American multinationals, regardless of the harm to American workers. Donald Trump won the presidency vowing to fix these untenable trade structures, and in 2020 he signed the USMCA pact with our neighbors Mexico and Canada, a material improvement over the outdated and unfair NAFTA championed by bipartisan globalists. This success led to the Phase Two agreement with China as well, continuing the process of holding Beijing to account for its massive abuses of America via product dumping, industrial espionage, and a dearth of trade reciprocity.
  7. Afghan Peace Deal. This commander-in-chief pursued an America First foreign policy of realism and restraint. It paid off. As made clear by the December 2019 bombshell “Afghanistan Papers,” published by the Washington Post, Trump’s predecessors misled our citizens while wasting precious American lives and treasure during that pointless two-decade war. Trump is winding down such adventurism and reached a historic peace deal with the Taliban in 2020. Despite howls from the “America Everywhere” foreign policy establishment inside the D.C. Beltway, Trump’s deal to end the Afghan war has won rare, broad, bipartisan support among voters.
  8. Striking Down Terrorists. Instead of wasteful and unsuccessful mass invasions or grandiose commitments to “nation-building,” this president used surgical strikes to eradicate threats to our security. After America’s successful hit against ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in 2019, the 2020 strike against Iranian military leader and terrorism exporter Qasem Soleimani eliminated perhaps the most dangerous terrorist in the Middle East. Soleimani directly engineered the slaughter of American troops in Iraq, and he met instant justice courtesy of American missiles in an attack ordered by an intrepid commander-in-chief.
  9. Space Force. The first new branch of the U.S. military in decades, President Trump showcased his vision as an unpredictable political leader in establishing Space Force as the sixth U.S. military branch as part of the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act. America now stands as the only country with an independent, dedicated military space force. Such foresight highlights Trump’s willingness to think in unconventional ways.
  10. March for Life. Donald J. Trump became the first U.S. president to attend the annual massive pro-life march in Washington, solidifying his stature as the most pro-life president in American history. In so doing, he fulfilled campaign promises to protect unborn life as well as religious liberty. The president boldly declared that “every child is a precious and sacred gift from God.”
At home and abroad, President Trump proved that there is, indeed, method to his madness. Though his unorthodox and sometimes frenetic approach confounds his critics, Trump’s disruptive leadership remained highly effective in 2020, even as our country and his administration faced many unwelcome challenges. Whatever the future holds for him, the 45th U.S. president compiled a record of achievement over these last four years that is impressive and historic.

!

The idiot wants to call his mob back together. I hardly ever go to either, so I don't care. But I know lots of people are enjoying the peace and quiet of a social media since the Orange Mouth has been banned.
He's probably bored. Golf, Fox News and hookers can only occupy so much time.

Trump is such an asshole, he hurt America with his nastiness and divisiveness...i can't fucking understand how someone would support such a jackass, if not because they are jackasses themselves!

Trump is such an asshole, he hurt America with his nastiness and divisiveness...

Trump wasn't nasty or divisive, you watch too much TV. You mean to tell me you never watched any of his normal sit down interviews where he wasn't being attacked and he could just sit and talk, freely expressing himself?

Trump was merely that rare person, a total non-politician, who REFLECTED back what he saw and got from others.

• He was nasty with nasty people.
  • He was divisive with divisive people.
  • He called out Washington for its 10,000 things which never worked.
  • He expressed his honest contempt for lying media and dishonest politicians.

But he was also:
  • Charitable when charity was in order.
  • Magnanimous with the weak and humble.
  • Honest and fair with honest and fair people.
  • Hardworking and selfless, working tirelessly for the greater good of America.
\

Trump is such an asshole, he hurt America with his nastiness and divisiveness...

Trump wasn't nasty or divisive, you watch too much TV. You mean to tell me you never watched any of his normal sit down interviews where he wasn't being attacked and he could just sit and talk, freely expressing himself?

Trump was merely that rare person, a total non-politician, who REFLECTED back what he saw and got from others.

But he was also:
\
So i'm a dick for saying Trump's a dick?

thanks!

I'm pretty sure, using a company's social media platform to incite a riot, in order to overthrow our democracy, is against most if not all terms of service

HEY JACKASS:
  1. Trump didn't incite a riot. That's already been proven. IT WAS PLANNED WELL IN ADVANCE.
  2. No one tries to overthrow democracy with a few hundred people with flags, bullhorns, and whatever few random items they managed to pick up there.
  3. They were already blocking and banning Trump left and right for months prior to the capitol revolt.
1/6 was about a stolen election. I've not found ONE PERSON yet who can prove to me otherwise or disprove any of the evidence!

Yes, i agree, Trump had been prepping his terror cells for awhile by spreading disinformation about fake election fraud before the election even took place, and thus riling up his base for that rally in DC if he lost. Trump knew he had an army of idiots at his beck and call willing to do just about anything.

Trump did incite the riot. Mitch McConnell said so in his speech, go watch the video. He simply refused to vote for impeachment because Trump is still part of their exclusive club, no matter how criminally liable he is. This the conclusion that the GOP, as a whole, came to.

There is no evidence of election fraud, so there is nothing to disprove. It doesn't matter how many blogs you read telling you there is. Maga needs to grow up and leave the fantasies behind. There is no pizzagate, anderson cooper isn't eating babies, lizard ppl don't exist. This isn't reality. It's a fantasy world.

But he was also:
\
So i'm a dick for saying Trump's a dick?

thanks!

Wow, you read into my text something that was never said and not even there, then you convict me of it! Learn to read.

Forum List

Back