Trump is showing the world his new tactics on dealing with women.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Trump was telling women reporters to shut up and sit down at the White House.

This morning he told a black woman reporter and a white women reporter to shut up. He said they were nasty. He called them liars.

With a historic number of women now in Congress will trumpā€™s tactics work with incoming law makers?

• Banned
G, I donā€™t know. I watched trumps press conference at the White House yesterday and I watched his press conference on the White House lawn this morning.

It seems his comments are all over the board.

Do I really have to put a link to like the most recent possible knowledge thatā€™s everywhere?

Something everybody is talking about?

In fact, itā€™s so recent, there might not even be a links available yet. But when they come up Iā€™ll post them. Then Iā€™ll probably be bitched at for posting something everybody already knows but thatā€™s OK I donā€™t mind.

Last edited:

This morning he told a black woman reporter and a white women reporter to shut up. He said they were nasty. He called them liars.

With a historic number of women now in Congress will trumpā€™s tactics work with incoming law makers?

that's his tactic for dealing with any reporter acting like an ass. Sex or race has nothing to do with it.

He's all in with the equal treatment thing.

G, I donā€™t know. I watched trumps press conference at the White House yesterday and I watched his press conference on the White House lawn this morning.

Do I really have to put a link to like the most recent possible knowledge thatā€™s everywhere?

In fact, itā€™s a recent, there might not even be a links available yet. But when they come up Iā€™ll post them. Then Iā€™ll probably be bitched at for posting something everybody already knows but thatā€™s OK I donā€™t mind.

Which do you need?

th

or

upload_2018-11-9_11-34-55.jpeg

Acosta may be a fag, but |I'm pretty sure he's not a woman.

In fact, itā€™s a recent, there might not even be a links available yet. But when they come up Iā€™ll post them. Then Iā€™ll probably be bitched at for posting something everybody already knows but thatā€™s OK I donā€™t mind.
Salve.jpg

027A04AE-FFF0-482C-837B-7E0888F7F05F.jpeg

Which do you need?

th

or

View attachment 227751[/ You forgot to include this.

• Banned

that's his tactic for dealing with any reporter acting like an ass. Sex or race has nothing to do with it.

Asking any question he doesnā€™t want to answer is what your kind calls acting like an ass.

Another dedication thread from deantard. You really need to seek professional help. Trump won. Get over it or move.

View attachment 227763

Which do you need?

th

or

View attachment 227751[/ You forgot to include this.
I love it. Republicans mocking women. It wasnā€™ enough that they lost millions during the mid terms. Now they wanna lose them all.

So now the Trump got rid of Acosta, whoā€™s next? April?

Asking any question he doesnā€™t want to answer is what your kind calls acting like an ass.

Nice non response there, poesur.

This is exactly why all news organizations need to send women of color in as their WH correspondants.

This is exactly why all news organizations need to send women of color in as their WH correspondants.
Women of color? You mean like Pocahontas?

Women of color? You mean like Pocahontas?
I know...I know....deplorable trumpanzees are very frightened of her.

gee thats kinda like you dean....dont answer questions you dont like...just do the dean dance....

Forum List

Back