Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies

Trust me, the hypocritical pseudocons don't care if Trump spends us into insolvency.

When Trump hits Obama's $10 trillion mark call us.
Dear Idiot! Obama wasn't running for president against Trump in 2016. Clinton was & her plan was to pay down $Trillions with a surpluss like Clinton did. in the 90's. Instead you voted for Trump who's plan was BANKRUPTCY!!!

Did Barry Hussein run the Country the way he ran his law practice? Barry shared the administration of a lucrative endowment fund, along with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayres, that was dedicated to improving education in the Chicago schools. How did that work out? Indications are that more money went to the private accounts of Hussein and former terrorist Ayres than the education system but the media wasn't interested in pursuing the investigation.
Comparing what Obama did compared to what Trump has done, is like comparing a jaywalker (Obama) to a murderer (Trump).
You Trump minions are unbelievable.

And you are full of shit.

The country is doing much better under Trump than it did under Barry.

Hell UA is the lowest its been in 50 years. We have a great economy and there are jobs all across the country.

That's the difference between a community organizer and a businessman.

Suck it up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and try to get something on Trump.

Enjoy I sure will.
Boeing was very happy with their profits on the 737 Max the first few years. Large volume, big profits and then their short cuts caught up with them.

Trump, the con man, counts on the stupidity of his supporters to keep them happy in the short term to keep their support.
I am surprised at the number of absolutely stupid minions there are in the US who supports an immoral, unethical, narcissistic con man, that is conning them to keep his power.

I'm surprised a biased ass like you can type.

For an immoral, unethical, narcissistic con man. Trumps done wonders as POTUS.

Of course a lefty loon like you doesn't like a great economy, jobs all across the country and UE the lowest its been in 50 years.

You'd rather harp on your false narrative.

Carry on dipshit.
If more money in your pocket in the short run is all Trump needs to do to keep you happy what a dip shit you are.
Where is his wall that Mexico was going to build? Trump is taking money from the military budget to build.
Where is the renegotiated NAFTA agreement.
Where is the denuclearizing of North Korea
How are the China Tariff's going
As US pulls back in helping countries around the world Russia and China move in
How about kissing Erdogon's ass by pulling support for Kurd's but adds troops to Saudi Arabia.
Why have so many of his staffers and Cabinet left. Listen to what the majority say after they leave.
Was it really necessary to separate all of the children from parents at border.
Is it really OK to have our President feel he can grab women by the pussy because he is famous.
5 children by 3 marriages with many affairs is our moral leader.
You have more money in your pocket from tax cuts but your children and grandchildren will be paying for it
Why have hate crimes increased substantially since Trump was in office
Why do the Alt right and white supremacists support Trump
Why does Putin like Trump so much.
Why does Trump support Putin more than our FBI and CIA
So he publishes Trump good things, and you publish Trump bad things. 50/50, like I always say.

Did Barry Hussein run the Country the way he ran his law practice? Barry shared the administration of a lucrative endowment fund, along with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayres, that was dedicated to improving education in the Chicago schools. How did that work out? Indications are that more money went to the private accounts of Hussein and former terrorist Ayres than the education system but the media wasn't interested in pursuing the investigation.
Comparing what Obama did compared to what Trump has done, is like comparing a jaywalker (Obama) to a murderer (Trump).

And you are full of shit.

The country is doing much better under Trump than it did under Barry.

Hell UA is the lowest its been in 50 years. We have a great economy and there are jobs all across the country.

That's the difference between a community organizer and a businessman.

Suck it up buttercup. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and try to get something on Trump.

Enjoy I sure will.
Boeing was very happy with their profits on the 737 Max the first few years. Large volume, big profits and then their short cuts caught up with them.

Trump, the con man, counts on the stupidity of his supporters to keep them happy in the short term to keep their support.
I am surprised at the number of absolutely stupid minions there are in the US who supports an immoral, unethical, narcissistic con man, that is conning them to keep his power.

I'm surprised a biased ass like you can type.

For an immoral, unethical, narcissistic con man. Trumps done wonders as POTUS.

Of course a lefty loon like you doesn't like a great economy, jobs all across the country and UE the lowest its been in 50 years.

You'd rather harp on your false narrative.

Carry on dipshit.
If more money in your pocket in the short run is all Trump needs to do to keep you happy what a dip shit you are.
Where is his wall that Mexico was going to build? Trump is taking money from the military budget to build.
Where is the renegotiated NAFTA agreement.
Where is the denuclearizing of North Korea
How are the China Tariff's going
As US pulls back in helping countries around the world Russia and China move in
How about kissing Erdogon's ass by pulling support for Kurd's but adds troops to Saudi Arabia.
Why have so many of his staffers and Cabinet left. Listen to what the majority say after they leave.
Was it really necessary to separate all of the children from parents at border.
Is it really OK to have our President feel he can grab women by the pussy because he is famous.
5 children by 3 marriages with many affairs is our moral leader.
You have more money in your pocket from tax cuts but your children and grandchildren will be paying for it
Why have hate crimes increased substantially since Trump was in office
Why do the Alt right and white supremacists support Trump
Why does Putin like Trump so much.
Why does Trump support Putin more than our FBI and CIA

You sire are an idiot. You aren't worth even talking to. All that bullshit you mentioned is just that. bullshit.

Carry on useless biased idiot.

I don't think pointing out how pathetic Obama's career was compared to Trump helped you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You should have stopped at "I don't think":iyfyus.jpg::dance::abgg2q.jpg::5_1_12024:

As usual, wingers turn this topic into a simplistic, binary, yes/no, either/or, all-or-nothing approach.

No, you can't run the government like a business. There are far too many variables. But there are elements of operation that that tend to exist more in a dynamic business structure that could certainly be more utilized in a government setting than we are now.

Communication & collaboration and the innovation that so often results would be a very nice start. But the tribes no longer allow that, because they stupidly confuse collaboration with capitulation and no longer search for innovation. Adherence to an ideology destroys fundamental curiosity.

So here we are, in decay, largely because of our nutters.

No, you can't run the government like a business.

A government has entirely different goals than a business, and different dynamics. I've never understood why people think a successful businessman would make a good president.

A government has entirely different goals than a business, and different dynamics. I've never understood why people think a successful businessman would make a good president.

I’ve never understood why politicians should be trusted to regulate businesses.

Arguably, a successful business is trying to skirt the law as much as possible. A good CEO will lead a company to push every limit, legal and otherwise, in their efforts to turn a profit. Government has the exact opposite responsibility. It's there to enforce the law despite profit.

Indoctrinated losers are the only ones who fall for this bs lie.

Arguably, a successful business is trying to skirt the law as much as possible. A good CEO will lead a company to push every limit, legal and otherwise, in their efforts to turn a profit. Government has the exact opposite responsibility. It's there to enforce the law despite profit.

Completely disagree. The free market regulates itself, other than anti trust laws, business should be left alone.

Way too regulated. It leads to paid off corrupt politicians and Legislation through regulation.

When you see the police shut down a fucking lemonade stand run by an 8 year old girl, yo know the government is run by fucking retards with no sensibilities.

Completely disagree. The free market regulates itself, other than anti trust laws, business should be left alone.

Way too regulated. It leads to paid off corrupt politicians and Legislation through regulation.

When you see the police shut down a fucking lemonade stand run by an 8 year old girl, yo know the government is run by fucking retards with no sensibilities.

Where did I say anything about "regulation"? I'm talking about actual laws, actual crimes.

Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies. The companies that had multiple bankruptcies.

The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.
Into the ground.

The free market cannot regulate itself. Even Mr. Free Market himself, Alan Greenspan, admitted that when discussing how a lack of regulation was a primary driver of the Meltdown.

This Milton Friedman/Ayn Rand approach to economics does not work, particularly in an increasingly complex and competitive global marketplace. It is pure fantasy.

Effective regulation is not a bane to capitalism. It is an absolutely critical component of it. Ask Alan Greenspan.

Where did I say anything about "regulation"? I'm talking about actual laws, actual crimes.

I said regulation at post 87 and you responded.

Whoa, trigger. Settle down. Thought you might have wanted some actual thoughtful discourse.

Actual laws? Actual crimes?

The free market handles that. If you poison your patrons, you go out of business. We don’t need government to tell us that tainted food is bad.

How many government regulated businesses still kill? Why aren’t cigarettes banned? They are bad. Why aren’t they illegal? Because America, that’s why. We should have freedom of choice.

If you eat a sub and it makes you sick, you won’t go back to that sub shop and they will go out of business.

Criminal activity by businesses are dealt with by Federal , State, and local LE.

If you are running a whore house out of your sub shop, you should be prosecuted as such. I am not clear what your beef is with business leaders not being good politicians, yet politicians know what’s good for business.

Connect the dots for me.

Last edited:

The free market cannot regulate itself. Even Mr. Free Market himself, Alan Greenspan, admitted that when discussing how a lack of regulation was a primary driver of the Meltdown.

This Milton Friedman/Ayn Rand approach to economics does not work, particularly in an increasingly complex and competitive global marketplace. It is pure fantasy.

Effective regulation is not a bane to capitalism. It is an absolutely critical component of it. Ask Alan Greenspan.

You are wrong. 100% wrong. Of course it can.

Minimal government is fine for minimal standards.

One shouldn’t be Abel to dump their dry cleaning solvents into my drinking water, but government uses regulations to foster favoritism. It’s abused.

Why are cigarettes Legal? Shouldn’t they be illegal if gubmint is looking out for us?

The free market cannot regulate itself.

What exactly do you mean by "regulate"? I really hate derailing an argument by quibbling over definitions - but this one is the target of so much equivocation, it seems necessary. Most of the time, when people talk about regulation, as opposed to ordinary law enforcement, they're talking about rules, created and/or enforced by unelected regulators, that exist primarily for the purpose of mandating conformity. When we speak out against regulation, we're not saying or people or companies shouldn't be policed, or that the shouldn't be required to follow the same laws as the rest of us. If a company is caught lying, cheating or stealing they should be busted like anyone else. What we're saying is, we don't need government to be the "manager" of markets, or society. We need government to protect our rights as we go about the business of managing markets and society ourselves - voluntarily, collaborative, without coercive mandates.

What exactly do you mean by "regulate"? I really hate derailing an argument by quibbling over definitions - but this one is the target of so much equivocation, it seems necessary. Most of the time, when people talk about regulation, as opposed to ordinary law enforcement, they're talking about rules, created and/or enforced by unelected regulators, that exist primarily for the purpose of mandating conformity. When we speak out against regulation, we're not saying or people or companies shouldn't be policed, or that the shouldn't be required to follow the same laws as the rest of us. If a company is caught lying, cheating or stealing they should be busted like anyone else. What we're saying is, we don't need government to be the "manager" of markets, or society. We need government to protect our rights as we go about the business of managing markets and society ourselves - voluntarily, collaborative, without coercive mandates.

These are regulations:

Federal Register - Wikipedia

So you did. My bad. See my latest post re: regulation.

The free market handles that. If you poison your patrons, you go out of business. We don’t need government to tell us that tainted food is bad.

No, but we need to government to punish people who harm others. It doesn't matter whether they are doing so in the name of business or not.

Sure, definitions are important.

Worse, we tend to knee-jerk regarding regulation, going too far in both directions. The Right has become convinced that any regulation is bad; the Left thinks that more regulation is better regulation.

I can tell you first hand that my profession, investing & financial services, is so screwed up in terms of regulation that it's ridiculous. There are comical redundancies and gaping holes. We just laugh and shake our heads at this point.

Why is that? Because (a) we approach everything as a simplistic band-aid instead of making smart, comprehensive changes, and (b) every last damn thing we do is soaked in partisan politics more than it is clear-headed and efficient.

So yes, I can fully understand cynicism over regulation. But I think it exists because the way it's been implemented, not because it isn't critically needed.

So you did. My bad. See my latest post re: regulation.

No, but we need to government to punish people who harm others. It doesn't matter whether they are doing so in the name of business or not.

I agree with you. If you make your patrons sick you should be held accountable. There should be civil and potentially criminal penalties.

If you accidentally sold tainted meat. Civil.

If you knew the meat was tainted, but sold it anyway, civil and criminal.

...and you will likely go out of business

Forum List

Back