Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies

Did Barry Hussein run the Country the way he ran his law practice? Barry shared the administration of a lucrative endowment fund, along with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayres, that was dedicated to improving education in the Chicago schools. How did that work out? Indications are that more money went to the private accounts of Hussein and former terrorist Ayres than the education system but the media wasn't interested in pursuing the investigation.
Comparing what Obama did compared to what Trump has done, is like comparing a jaywalker (Obama) to a murderer (Trump).
You Trump minions are unbelievable.
Maybe it's more like comparing a 3 year "jaywalker" Trump administration to a murderer 8 year Obama administration.

Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies. The companies that had multiple bankruptcies.

The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.

Hey Dimwit; what color is your Boeing 757?

:muahaha:

Did Barry Hussein run the Country the way he ran his law practice? Barry shared the administration of a lucrative endowment fund, along with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayres, that was dedicated to improving education in the Chicago schools. How did that work out? Indications are that more money went to the private accounts of Hussein and former terrorist Ayres than the education system but the media wasn't interested in pursuing the investigation.

Grow up. President Obama left the county with a growing economy, a stable financial market and housing market. Trump has brought chaos to our country, and to the world.

Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies. The companies that had multiple bankruptcies.

The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.

the way I understand it is trump got a 2 million dollar loan from his father and is now worth billions,,,

not a bad job if you ask me,,,

and did you know the president doesnt spend the money in this country??
its the house and senate that do all that,,,

As usual your understandIng is faulty.

who signs off on all spending bills, giving his approval for the money to be spent?

It's funny you think it means something that Trump acquired his wealth defrauding investors and elderly people of billions of dollars and exploiting human weakness.

If I earned my money the way Trump has, I would not be able to sleep at night because I have a conscience, unlike Trump.

Trust me, the hypocritical pseudocons don't care if Trump spends us into insolvency.

The whole reason Trump is spending more than any President in history is to artificially juice the GDP growth figure. He promised the creduloids 6 percent growth, and he can't even get it up to 4 percent, even with all that massive big government spending!

Trump is using big government spending for short term propaganda gains at the expense of the yet unborn who are going to pay a very heavy price for his hucksterism.

POTUS doesnt spend money,,,the house does that
The Republican House doubled the federal deficit on Trump's watch.

responsibility.jpg

then we should stand together and tell them its time to cut spending ,,,
I've been talking about the debt since coming to this forum. There's a high probability my posts about the debt add up to more than all my other posts combined.

I can't help it if the rube herd are willfully blind monkeys. It is they who need to hold their emperor's feet to the fire. But they never will. They swallow his piss and call it delicious.

We get the politicians we deserve.

sorry I forgot due to your TDS you would rather rant about trump than work together to do something about it

Trust me, the hypocritical pseudocons don't care if Trump spends us into insolvency.

The whole reason Trump is spending more than any President in history is to artificially juice the GDP growth figure. He promised the creduloids 6 percent growth, and he can't even get it up to 4 percent, even with all that massive big government spending!

Trump is using big government spending for short term propaganda gains at the expense of the yet unborn who are going to pay a very heavy price for his hucksterism.

responsibility.jpg

I've been talking about the debt since coming to this forum. There's a high probability my posts about the debt add up to more than all my other posts combined.

I can't help it if the rube herd are willfully blind monkeys. It is they who need to hold their emperor's feet to the fire. But they never will. They swallow his piss and call it delicious.

We get the politicians we deserve.

sorry I forgot due to your TDS you would rather rant about trump than work together to do something about it
There is no one to work with. Everyone has their mouth on the government tit. No one honestly wants to do something about it.

Somehow, the rube herd has STILL not caught on they've been hoaxed. This is why I speak so much about willful blindness.

responsibility.jpg

No shit, Sherlock. Nice of you to join us on planet earth.

Tell that to the BluesLegend tard who just claimed Obama ran up $10 trillion in debt.

EVERY penny of dent run up on Obama's watch was blamed on OBAMA.
So I should have voted for HRC in 2016? Please clarify.

responsibility.jpg

No shit, Sherlock. Nice of you to join us on planet earth.
Let’s start by stopping spending on healthcare for illegals.

Tell that to the BluesLegend tard who just claimed Obama ran up $10 trillion in debt.

http://wiki.c2.com/?FalseDichotomy

There were several ACTUAL conservatives running for President in the Republican primaries, including one who was a key figure in actually balancing the federal budget in the 90s. He then went on to take his state from a debt to a surplus.

He even did a stint on Fox News as a host. :lol:

It's funny you think it means something that Trump acquired his wealth defrauding investors and elderly people of billions of dollars and exploiting human weakness.

If I earned my money the way Trump has, I would not be able to sleep at night because I have a conscience, unlike Trump.

The only thing you have is a 25 oz. Bud Ice beer budget for sure, and your TDS afflicted brain stem does not permit a conscience.
So, fuck off!

I believe the Orange Virus has only a fraction of the wealth he claims, if at all. Con man gonna con.

This POTUS (trump) wastes money. See:
The Government Shutdown Cost The U.S. Economy $11 Billion [Infographic]

"Even though the five-week partial government shutdown is over for now, it has cost the economy $11 billion due to lost output from federal workers, delayed government spending and reduced demand. That's according to an analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office released earlier this week which estimated that total delayed federal spending due to the impasse stands at about $18 billion. Taking a closer look at the economic losses, the CBO estimates that GDP in the fourth quarter of 2018 was reduced by $3 billion while in the first quarter of 2019, it is estimated to be $8 billion lower than normal."

There were several ACTUAL conservatives running for President in the Republican primaries, including one who was a key figure in actually balancing the federal budget in the 90s. He then went on to take his state from a debt to a surplus.

That was not an option. In the end there were two candidates so please don’t deflect. Should I have voted for HRC? Yes or no? Seems simple. Please answer accordingly.

Several actual conservatives ran for President in 2016.

But who did the tards pick? A pro-choice, friend of the Clintons, cut and run Democrat birther who wanted Bush impeached and forcibly removed from office!

Gee, should we be so surprised he has turned out to be a massive hoax?

This POTUS (trump) wastes money. See:
The Government Shutdown Cost The U.S. Economy $11 Billion [Infographic]

"Even though the five-week partial government shutdown is over for now, it has cost the economy $11 billion due to lost output from federal workers, delayed government spending and reduced demand. That's according to an analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office released earlier this week which estimated that total delayed federal spending due to the impasse stands at about $18 billion. Taking a closer look at the economic losses, the CBO estimates that GDP in the fourth quarter of 2018 was reduced by $3 billion while in the first quarter of 2019, it is estimated to be $8 billion lower than normal."
Stay in your lane, Leftist. You don’t know one Iota about finance.

That was not an option. In the end there were two candidates so please don’t deflect. Should I have voted for HRC? Yes or no? Seems simple. Please answer accordingly.
No, you had a choice during the primaries to get it right. The outcome was decided way before November 2016.

The tard herd picked two turds to choose from. You should not have voted for either one of them.

No, you had a choice during the primaries to get it right. The outcome was decided way before November 2016.

The tard herd picked two turds to choose from. You should not have voted for either one of them.
My vote is irrelevant as I live in Boston and you didn’t answer the question again. Gun to your head. You have to vote for one or the other, who do you vote for? Why can you just not admit he was the better option? You’re such a phony.

Forum List

Back