Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies

Tell that to the BluesLegend tard who just claimed Obama ran up $10 trillion in debt.

EVERY penny of dent run up on Obama's watch was blamed on OBAMA.
So I should have voted for HRC in 2016? Please clarify.
http://wiki.c2.com/?FalseDichotomy

There were several ACTUAL conservatives running for President in the Republican primaries, including one who was a key figure in actually balancing the federal budget in the 90s. He then went on to take his state from a debt to a surplus.

He even did a stint on Fox News as a host. :lol:
That was not an option. In the end there were two candidates so please don’t deflect. Should I have voted for HRC? Yes or no? Seems simple. Please answer accordingly.
No, you had a choice during the primaries to get it right. The outcome was decided way before November 2016.

The tard herd picked two turds to choose from. You should not have voted for either one of them.
My vote is irrelevant as I live in Boston and you didn’t answer the question again. Gun to your head. You have to vote for one or the other, who do you vote for? Why can you just not admit he was the better option? You’re such a phony.
BWA-HA-HA-HA! It mattered not which one won. Two sides of the same evil coin.

Last edited:
Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies. The companies that had multiple bankruptcies.

The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.

Hey Dimwit; what color is your Boeing 757?

:muahaha:

It's funny you think it means something that Trump acquired his wealth defrauding investors and elderly people of billions of dollars and exploiting human weakness.

If I earned my money the way Trump has, I would not be able to sleep at night because I have a conscience, unlike Trump.

The only thing you have is a 25 oz. Bud Ice beer budget for sure, and your TDS afflicted brain stem does not permit a conscience.
So, fuck off!

Such anger, such ignorance = one sick puppy.

Bill Clinton didn't have a freaking dime that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers and neither did Barry Sotoro Hussein when they took over the White House. Barry told Americans that good factory and construction jobs were gone forever and Americans should rely on China and government welfare for their future. Is that the new democrat dream?

Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies. The companies that had multiple bankruptcies.

The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.

Hey Dimwit; what color is your Boeing 757?

:muahaha:

It's funny you think it means something that Trump acquired his wealth defrauding investors and elderly people of billions of dollars and exploiting human weakness.

If I earned my money the way Trump has, I would not be able to sleep at night because I have a conscience, unlike Trump.

I believe the Orange Virus has only a fraction of the wealth he claims, if at all. Con man gonna con.
got a link or did you hear that on Rachel madcow??

Well, you better vote him out in 2020.
Working on it.

Tell that to the BluesLegend tard who just claimed Obama ran up $10 trillion in debt.

EVERY penny of dent run up on Obama's watch was blamed on OBAMA.
So I should have voted for HRC in 2016? Please clarify.
http://wiki.c2.com/?FalseDichotomy

There were several ACTUAL conservatives running for President in the Republican primaries, including one who was a key figure in actually balancing the federal budget in the 90s. He then went on to take his state from a debt to a surplus.

He even did a stint on Fox News as a host. :lol:
That was not an option. In the end there were two candidates so please don’t deflect. Should I have voted for HRC? Yes or no? Seems simple. Please answer accordingly.
No, you had a choice during the primaries to get it right. The outcome was decided way before November 2016.

The tard herd picked two turds to choose from. You should not have voted for either one of them.
My vote is irrelevant as I live in Boston and you didn’t answer the question again. Gun to your head. You have to vote for one or the other, who do you vote for? Why can you just not admit he was the better option? You’re such a phony.

I TOOK THE BULLET,,,

Bill Clinton didn't have a freaking dime that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers and neither did Barry Sotoro Hussein when they took over the White House. Barry told Americans that good factory and construction jobs were gone forever and Americans should rely on China and government welfare for their future. Is that the new democrat dream?

True.
So very, very true.
And the new crop of Dem nominees have the same modus operandi!!!

Did Barry Hussein run the Country the way he ran his law practice? Barry shared the administration of a lucrative endowment fund, along with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayres, that was dedicated to improving education in the Chicago schools. How did that work out? Indications are that more money went to the private accounts of Hussein and former terrorist Ayres than the education system but the media wasn't interested in pursuing the investigation.
Comparing what Obama did compared to what Trump has done, is like comparing a jaywalker (Obama) to a murderer (Trump).
You Trump minions are unbelievable.

Ah really? That's fucking weird, considering debt DOUBLED on Bush and Obama's watch. It won't on Trump's watch despite a much greater GDP. Looks like Elmerfuck is projecting.

Bill Clinton didn't have a freaking dime that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers and neither did Barry Sotoro Hussein when they took over the White House

They were in good company.....

percentage-of-millionaires.jpg

~S~

Did Barry Hussein run the Country the way he ran his law practice? Barry shared the administration of a lucrative endowment fund, along with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayres, that was dedicated to improving education in the Chicago schools. How did that work out? Indications are that more money went to the private accounts of Hussein and former terrorist Ayres than the education system but the media wasn't interested in pursuing the investigation.
Comparing what Obama did compared to what Trump has done, is like comparing a jaywalker (Obama) to a murderer (Trump).

I don't think pointing out how pathetic Obama's career was compared to Trump helped you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Actually, I was going to say the same to whitehall....and now you. :71:

Maybe it's more like comparing a 3 year "jaywalker" Trump administration to a murderer 8 year Obama administration.
What a horrible 8 years that was.....how much did you suffer? Tell us the horrors that visited you during the Obama years.

Yep, incredibly successfully! Why do you hate the great success of this president? Multiple bankruptcies! Yep, Four bankruptcies. His empire covers over 500 companies and how many do you think over the past 50 years?

This is TERRIBLE news for you, why?

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

More?

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

Trust me, the hypocritical pseudocons don't care if Trump spends us into insolvency.

The whole reason Trump is spending more than any President in history is to artificially juice the GDP growth figure. He promised the creduloids 6 percent growth, and he can't even get it up to 4 percent, even with all that massive big government spending!

Trump is using big government spending for short term propaganda gains at the expense of the yet unborn who are going to pay a very heavy price for his hucksterism.

POTUS doesnt spend money,,,the house does that

unless he moves cash from the military to pay for the wall that mexico was gonna pay for, or illegally withholds it from a country that was designated to receive said cash............like say.......................

ukraine.

Trust me, the hypocritical pseudocons don't care if Trump spends us into insolvency.

The whole reason Trump is spending more than any President in history is to artificially juice the GDP growth figure. He promised the creduloids 6 percent growth, and he can't even get it up to 4 percent, even with all that massive big government spending!

Trump is using big government spending for short term propaganda gains at the expense of the yet unborn who are going to pay a very heavy price for his hucksterism.

unless he moves cash from the military to pay for the wall that mexico was gonna pay for, or illegally withholds it from a country that was designated to receive said cash............like say.......................

ukraine.

both are national security and well within his authority,,,

I don't think pointing out how pathetic Obama's career was compared to Trump helped you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Actually, I was going to say the same to whitehall....and now you. :71:
Wow, the democrat response to a political argument is a cartoon depicting ...

The Republican House doubled the federal deficit on Trump's watch.

responsibility.jpg

then we should stand together and tell them its time to cut spending ,,,

No shit, Sherlock. Nice of you to join us on planet earth.
Let’s start by stopping spending on healthcare for illegals.

Jail employers knowingly hiring illegals.

Forum List

Back