Trump is right we already have too many languages here

Y

You left out ( Confederate Flags , Private Firearms Ownership , Flat Track Car & Motorbike Racing , Bass Fishing , BMX , Skateboarding , Jazz Music , water skiing , snow boarding , drag racing , Outlaw Biker & Motorbike Culture ...
I was limiting to food. Because FOOD!!! :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12:

If you go to large cities like NYC, there are multiple neighborhoods where there are signs in Chinese, Russian (your fav), French, German, Yiddish etc.
Oh boy oh boy.......most of these Illegal undocumented immigrants don't speak the languages you mention. So how's that going to work out on a new job when they can't understand Engrish?

Courteous,caring, educated people speak the language common to where they decide to relocate themselves
Dirt bags keep yapping the foreign tongue. Some nations even require that you learn and comply. We are more generous but that’s lead to weakness
Time to change that

Which of these is too much
Chinese food,
Thai Food
German Food
Japanese Food
Northern Indian Food
Italian Food
Hamburgers
Sicilian Food
Vietnamese
English Food
Spanish Food
Mexican Food
Argentinian Food
Moroccan Food
Pizza
Speghetti
Hot Dogs
Salsa
Polish Food
Irish Food

Which one?
You can see where this dim bulbs places his values and evaluations-FOOD

It's bad enough that too many of them are here and won't speak English. We don't need anymore languages here. Trump is right, it's crazy that we're letting this happen.

---Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard of---

This is a gripe for stupid people. :rolleyes:

Courteous,caring, educated people speak the language common to where they decide to relocate themselves
Dirt bags keep yapping the foreign tongue. Some nations even require that you learn and comply. We are more generous but that’s lead to weakness
Time to change that
It’s called following the customs
Grateful immigrants did that
Illegals don’t care to and America hating lib loons feel it’s great.

``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.''

There is no 'way' or 'ideal' any longer. Tell us what that means to you? What virtues does that entail?

6ft.1 210 lbs
That’s similar to me 6’3” 230lbs but I’ve never made a list of 30 foods I love that Americans are supposed to feel inferior over because we didn’t “invent” them. These defectives constantly sell shaming. They don’t have much positive to ascribe to and promote.

As true now as it ever was. Reagan was right.

I typically agree with you on most things, but that's not an answer.

Is it commonalities? What are those?
Is it morals? I don't think so.
Is it faith? Nope
Language? Nope
Traditions? Nope
Values? Nope

What ideals are you referring to exactly?

Time to change that
Go read the Bill of Rights again. After that, start minding your own damn business. People speak whatever language they want to in my country.

Go read the Bill of Rights again. After that, start minding your own damn business. People speak whatever language they want to in my country.

So you believe everyone can speak a different language and live cohesively? Common language is meaningless? Seriously?

Forum List

Back