Trump is right we already have too many languages here

Your first warning was when, stores were required to post signs both in Engrish and Spanish.

So tell me now................all these criminal illegal immigrant 'newcomers'.....most speak little if any Engrish......the dems are pushing for their hiring, to fill vacant positions.............are we on the verge of creating federally mandated hiring of interpreters for all businesses ?

U.S. law states that to become a U.S. citizen you must DEMONSTRATE an understanding of the English language including the ability to read, write, and speak basic English.
Yeah, that part of the interview is not exactly challenging. And of course there is no requirement of US citizens to speak English or any other language.

Yeah, that part of the interview is not exactly challenging. And of course there is no requirement of US citizens to speak English or any other language.
It's a common sense law for people who wish to immigrate to the U.S., on so many levels. Which is why it's a law. Not the least of which is empowering them to not be abused, taken advantage of due to language difficulties.

That said I have no problem whatsoever with people learning a 2nd, 3rd language. I mean who gives a shit.

But if you wish to immigrate here legally, you must learn to speak, read and write English.

Trump was rambling about languages “that nobody knows “

Wtf
That's because no neck subhuman knuckle dragger Trump only grunts when his yap is running.

But to the MAGA rabble that passes as sheer genius.
Y'know, I've been thinking about this. Let's examine it for a moment.

Most of his "speeches" (to call these things "speeches" really is a stretch) are like this. He'll go down a general road on an issue, AND THEN he'll say multiple things to "support" it that are simply absurd, fantastical, ignorant, juvenile, shallow, paranoid, and/or straight up lies (like saying there are languages coming in that "nobody has heard of"). But the flock defends every word to the hilt.

So it's as if they are separating two things in their minds: There is the general argument that we are diluting the language by not expecting its usage, and then there is the flamboyant fluff that is to essentially be ignored because it's just so fucking ridiculous. That's exactly what they're doing on this thread.

So I guess it's essentially a Pavlov's Dogs situation. Just start on a rote topic, I'll pick up on it, and I'll bark along with whatever the hell you say to support it, no matter how ridiculous, embarrassing or dishonest.

But it gets much worse: Damn near half of America is like this. This period is speaking volumes about this country.

Last edited:
It's bad enough that too many of them are here and won't speak English. We don't need anymore languages here. Trump is right, it's crazy that we're letting this happen.

---Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard of---

what in the world is wrong with languages? we need americans who can understand everyone.

Y'know, I've been thinking about this. Let's examine it for a moment.

Most of his "speeches" (to call these things "speeches" really is a stretch) are like this. He'll go down a general road on an issue, AND THEN he'll say multiple things to "support" it that are simply absurd, fantastical, ignorant, juvenile, shallow, paranoid, and/or straight up lies (like saying there are languages coming in that "nobody has heard of"). But the flock defends every word to the hilt.

So it's as if they are separating two things in their minds: There is the general argument that we are diluting the language by not expecting its usage, and then there is the flamboyant fluff that is to essentially be ignored because it's just so fucking ridiculous. That's exactly what they're doing on this thread.

So I guess it's essentially a Pavlov's Dogs situation. Just start on a rote topic, I'll pick up on it, and I'll bark along with whatever the hell you say to support it, no matter how ridiculous, embarrassing or dishonest.

But it gets much worse: Damn near half of America is like this. This period is speaking volumes about this country.
Its like Convefe all over again. They can't come out and say their cult leader mis-spoke..they have to endorse it as if there was some substance behind it.

There is too much diversity in America.

If someone wants to move to another country they should speak the language of that country. But here we have people coming to America that can't read or write English and expect us to conform to them.

In Switzerland you can't be a citizen unless you speak and write their language fluently. You also have to pay a lot of money, wait, show you understand their customs and culture and so on. They have shockingly low violent crime because no matter where you go people are comfortable with each other because there is a sense of familiarity between even strangers.

America has too many languages, cultures, customs, religions, and beliefs and no one wants to back down. So we have a hundred groups and sub groups all demanding things be there way. American society is becoming unstable because we have too many differences.

America isn't America anymore. It's becoming just a Hodge podge of all these differences and each one demanding everyone else accommodate them.

It's a common sense law for people who wish to immigrate to the U.S., on so many levels. Which is why it's a law. Not the least of which is empowering them to not be abused, taken advantage of due to language difficulties.

That said I have no problem whatsoever with people learning a 2nd, 3rd language. I mean who gives a shit.

But if you wish to immigrate here legally, you must learn to speak, read and write English.
The majority of students in ESL classes are US citizens born right here in America.

To what extent? By what measure?

It's bad enough that too many of them are here and won't speak English. We don't need anymore languages here. Trump is right, it's crazy that we're letting this happen.

---Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard of---

dONDE ESTA EL bANYO?

Your first warning was when, stores were required to post signs both in Engrish and Spanish.

So tell me now................all these criminal illegal immigrant 'newcomers'.....most speak little if any Engrish......the dems are pushing for their hiring, to fill vacant positions.............are we on the verge of creating federally mandated hiring of interpreters for all businesses ?
If you go to large cities like NYC, there are multiple neighborhoods where there are signs in Chinese, Russian (your fav), French, German, Yiddish etc.

If someone wants to move to another country they should speak the language of that country. But here we have people coming to America that can't read or write English and expect us to conform to them.

In Switzerland you can't be a citizen unless you speak and write their language fluently. You also have to pay a lot of money, wait, show you understand their customs and culture and so on. They have shockingly low violent crime because no matter where you go people are comfortable with each other because there is a sense of familiarity between even strangers.

America has too many languages, cultures, customs, religions, and beliefs and no one wants to back down. So we have a hundred groups and sub groups all demanding things be there way. American society is becoming unstable because we have too many differences.

America isn't America anymore. It's becoming just a Hodge podge of all these differences and each one demanding everyone else accommodate them.
``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.''

Which of these is too much
Chinese food,
Thai Food
German Food
Japanese Food
Northern Indian Food
Italian Food
Hamburgers
Sicilian Food
Vietnamese
English Food
Spanish Food
Mexican Food
Argentinian Food
Moroccan Food
Pizza
Speghetti
Hot Dogs
Salsa
Polish Food
Irish Food

Which one?

Y
Which of these is too much
Chinese food,
Thai Food
German Food
Japanese Food
Northern Indian Food
Italian Food
Hamburgers
Sicilian Food
Vietnamese
English Food
Spanish Food
Mexican Food
Argentinian Food
Moroccan Food
Pizza
Speghetti
Hot Dogs
Salsa
Polish Food
Irish Food

Which one?
You left out ( Confederate Flags , Private Firearms Ownership , Flat Track Car & Motorbike Racing , Bass Fishing , BMX , Skateboarding , Jazz Music , water skiing , snow boarding , drag racing , Outlaw Biker & Motorbike Culture ...

Forum List

Back