Trump is Right About Testing

QUOTE="Sunsettommy, post: 25073081, member: 69549"]
Give me a break, we're not still on this testing argument? I thought you covidiots had moved on to other talking points like how the death toll is decreasing.
And here's a hint, I'm not gonna listen to a moron who stands up in front of the country and recommends ingesting disinfectants and bringing UV lights into your
body "in some other way". LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

The President was correct, Doctors ALREADY have infused disinfectants and UV inside patients, it was posted several times in the forum, but either forgotten or ignored.

Testing for the sake of testing is a waste of time and creates false results, because if you are tested negative (most people are) then you never test again, but some later do get sick anyway. Testing is best done when you show symptoms first...., then the value of the tests will be at it's maximum.
[/QUOTE]

DING, DING, DING, DING

demofks always claim to be scientific and yet never use it.

This is giving FASCISTS like Whitmer "credibility" in keeping businesses closed until the election and people forced to wear the Democrat submission mask

Screenshot-20200713-123427-Chrome.jpg
more people test positive for the annual flu. too fking funny. If that doesn't say it all.
ICU beds are becoming scarce in a lot of states. This isn`t the flu.:rolleyes:

This is giving FASCISTS like Whitmer "credibility" in keeping businesses closed until the election and people forced to wear the Democrat submission mask

If we tested ALL Americans we'd have 29,000,000 positives?
and 85% aren't sick. so fking what? the annual flu is worse.

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates
Español

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through April 4, 2020, there have been:
39,000,000 – 56,000,000
flu illnesses

person coughing icon

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor patient icon

410,000 – 740,000

flu hospitalizations

hospital room icon

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

flu virus icon

Does CDC know the exact number of people who die from seasonal flu each year?
CDC does not know exactly how many people die from seasonal flu each year. There are several reasons for this. First, states are not required to report individual flu illnesses or deaths among people older than 18 years of age to CDC. Second, influenza is infrequently listed on death certificates of people who die from flu-related complications. Third, many flu-related deaths occur one or two weeks after a person’s initial infection, either because the person may develop a secondary bacterial co-infection (such as bacterial pneumonia) or because influenza can aggravate an existing chronic illness (such as congestive heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Also, most people who die from flu-related complications are not tested for flu, or they seek medical care later in their illness when influenza can no longer be detected from respiratory samples. Sensitive influenza tests are only likely to detect influenza if performed within a week after onset of illness. In addition, some commonly used tests to diagnose influenza in clinical settings are not highly sensitive and can provide false negative results (i.e. they misdiagnose flu illness as not being flu.) For these reasons, many flu-related deaths may not be recorded on death certificates. These are some of the reasons that CDC and other public health agencies in the United States and other countries use statistical and mathematical models to estimate the annual number of flu-related deaths.
--------------------------
its all guess work.

Give me a break, we're not still on this testing argument? I thought you covidiots had moved on to other talking points like how the death toll is decreasing.
And here's a hint, I'm not gonna listen to a moron who stands up in front of the country and recommends ingesting disinfectants and bringing UV lights into your

The President was correct, Doctors ALREADY have infused disinfectants and UV inside patients, it was posted several times in the forum, but either forgotten or ignored.

Testing for the sake of testing is a waste of time and creates false results, because if you are tested negative (most people are) then you never test again, but some later do get sick anyway. Testing is best done when you show symptoms first...., then the value of the tests will be at it's maximum.

Way to swallow and regurgitate the talking points. That was excellent. Meanwhile, back in reality, testing is primarily for people who show symptoms, but since we know people can be asymptomatic and transmit the virus, the need for testing is NOT a waste of time. And because we were so behind the curve as far as responding to the virus and testing, the length of time it takes from testing to result makes it likely that people are just going to slip through the cracks.

As far as disinfectants and UV light, you do know that ingesting disinfectants is drinking poison..right? And the UV light is not stuck inside the body, the light is applied to the substance before the substance is injected in the body.
It's pretty sad when the Poison Control Center has to issue warnings to people about not drinking disinfectants. :)

DING, DING, DING, DING

[/QUOTE]
infused disinfectants and UV inside patients
really?

DING, DING, DING, DING

[/QUOTE]

What science are they basing testing being a waste of time on? LOL. Show me one reputable scientist that doesn't believe in testing (hint, the key word here is reputable, not someone who looks like Brent Spiner's character from "Independence Day").

And we are near the completion of human trials on about 20 different antibody treatments that woudl make our schools 100% safe as well.

Hell, by my estimates, a true vaccine could be up to another YEAR away.

If we tested ALL Americans we'd have 29,000,000 positives?
and 85% aren't sick. so fking what? the annual flu is worse.

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates
Español

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through April 4, 2020, there have been:
39,000,000 – 56,000,000
flu illnesses

person coughing icon

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor patient icon

410,000 – 740,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital room icon

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

flu virus icon
Why aren't hospitals all over run with flu and have to shutdown all care then?

You mean no one with flu this year got any hospital care?

It’s amazing that the fake surge and spike claims get no rebuke
10,000 positives out of 100,000 tests and 60,000 positives out of 600,000 is The Same Thing

In fact I submit the 60 for 600 is better because it eliminates more potential candidates

So, if anything it’s an improvement and Not a surge nor spike

Yes, Trump is right about testing. No testing means there no positive cases, and no positives cases means no deaths, and thus the epidemic is just a democrat hoax, one hell of campaign strategy.

Does CDC know the exact number of people who die from seasonal flu each year?
CDC does not know exactly how many people die from seasonal flu each year. There are several reasons for this. First, states are not required to report individual flu illnesses or deaths among people older than 18 years of age to CDC. Second, influenza is infrequently listed on death certificates of people who die from flu-related complications. Third, many flu-related deaths occur one or two weeks after a person’s initial infection, either because the person may develop a secondary bacterial co-infection (such as bacterial pneumonia) or because influenza can aggravate an existing chronic illness (such as congestive heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Also, most people who die from flu-related complications are not tested for flu, or they seek medical care later in their illness when influenza can no longer be detected from respiratory samples. Sensitive influenza tests are only likely to detect influenza if performed within a week after onset of illness. In addition, some commonly used tests to diagnose influenza in clinical settings are not highly sensitive and can provide false negative results (i.e. they misdiagnose flu illness as not being flu.) For these reasons, many flu-related deaths may not be recorded on death certificates. These are some of the reasons that CDC and other public health agencies in the United States and other countries use statistical and mathematical models to estimate the annual number of flu-related deaths.
--------------------------
its all guess work.
Yah, the bootlickers and ass-kissers love to take kernels of truth and twist it into evil mutations of lies and propaganda in favor of their favored despot of the time.

Why aren't hospitals all over run with flu and have to shutdown all care then?

You mean no one with flu this year got any hospital care?
have to ask the demofks. numbers are numbers and we know they don't do those.

Yah, the bootlickers and ass-kissers love to take kernels of truth and twist it into evil mutations of lies and propaganda in favor of their favored despot of the time.
more impetuous posting by the demofks.

Way to swallow and regurgitate the talking points. That was excellent. Meanwhile, back in reality, testing is primarily for people who show symptoms, but since we know people can be asymptomatic and transmit the virus, the need for testing is NOT a waste of time. And because we were so behind the curve as far as responding to the virus and testing, the length of time it takes from testing to result makes it likely that people are just going to slip through the cracks.

As far as disinfectants and UV light, you do know that ingesting disinfectants is drinking poison..right? And the UV light is not stuck inside the body, the light is applied to the substance before the substance is injected in the body.
It's pretty sad when the Poison Control Center has to issue warnings to people about not drinking disinfectants. :)

You never read the posts, where they actually show that UV is used inside the body, here is but one example from Internal Medicine

IV UV Light Therapy

Excerpt:

What Is Intravenous Light Therapy?
Intravenous Light Therapy is currently used worldwide and is an innovative therapy which is used to improve overall well-being and health by accelerating the replenishment of blood cells while using visible wavelengths of green, red or blue. This therapy uses low-level infrared laser light which is directly applied to the bloodstream while creating a much deeper depth of tissue penetration which stimulates the circulation of blood and stems cells thus showing effective results on the patients.

How Is The Therapy Performed?
This therapy enables the application of laser light directly into the bloodstream by using a special fiber optic IV catheter technology. The laser light used in this procedure stimulates circulating of blood cells and stem cells.

While this therapy uses a different type of wavelengths of light that triggers distinct biological mechanisms within the body thus improves blood circulation and strengthens the immune system. IV UV Light Therapy is also used to improve a wide range of medical conditions such as chronic Lyme disease, chronic inflammation, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), upper respiratory infections and much more. Along with UV Light Therapy, IV vitamins and fluids can also be administered to help with overall wellness and hydration.

To perform this therapy a needle is used to enter a vein. An optical fiber carries the laser light from the generating device used for the therapy through the needle into the bloodstream. On an average, the blood cells take about a minute to be pumped all the way through the body. While undergoing the therapy the entire blood supply is exposed to the color laser around 10 times.

LINK

boldings mine
=====

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, also called Photoluminescence Therapy, is intravenously applied ultraviolet energy. Due to its profound photochemical, biochemical and physiological effects it has been of great value in a wide variety of diseases according to over 100 years of research findings.

Excerpt:

Niels Ryberg Finsen is considered the father of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. In the late 1890s, he treated various skin conditions with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and he and his successors reported a success rate of about 98% in curing lupus vulgaris, a tuberculosis-like disease of the skin and mucous membranes. In 1903, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for his research in photochemotherapy.

In the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, E. K. Knott, M.D. in Seattle, Washington, and other physicians applied this treatment successfully to a variety of other conditions, such as bacterial diseases, viral infections including acute and chronic hepatitis, poliomyelitis, encephalitis, overwhelming toxemias, rheumatoid arthritis and many other diseases and conditions.

In Europe, since the early 1950s, Josef M. Issels, M.D. administered Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, or Photoluminescence Therapy, as an important component of his treatment program to thousands of his patients suffering from cancer and various immune disorders.

LINK

=====

Austin Zone

Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
by Ron Kennedy, M.D.

Excerpt:

In living systems oxygen (as O2) is transported by hemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells. This is a highly efficient way of conducting oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of the body and insuring it does not react with anything along the way. Because it is bound by hemoglobin, it is unable to react to anything else until it is released by the hemoglobin (which then picks up carbon dioxide and transports it to the lungs).

In bio-oxidative medicine, oxygen is introduced directly into the body as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) or as ozone (O3). Although ozone is used safely and with great benefit throughout Europe and in many other parts of the world, the medical establishment in the United States refuses to recognize it as a valid therapy and actively persecutes doctors who use it. Luckily, hydrogen peroxide is not treated in this way, even though it is an equally powerful oxidative approach.

The chemical reaction looks like this:

H2O2 _ H2O + O–​

This is chemical shorthand to indicate that in the body, hydrogen peroxide is converted to water and singlet oxygen. This singlet oxygen located at the end of this reaction is a powerful oxidizing agent. It is the active agent in hydrogen peroxide therapy.

In IV H2O2 therapy, Hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory system through a vein in the arm. It drips in over a ninety-minute period. Five cc of pharmaceutical-grade, three-percent hydrogen peroxide are put in 500 cc five percent glucose in water as a carrier solution. Two grams of magnesium chloride are added alon gwith a small amount of manganese to prevent vein sclerosis.

LINK

======

Your ignorance is obvious

:itsok:

SO I'M CORNFUSED:
  • We are testing more than anyone else.
  • Of those tested, 9% turn up positive.
  • Within that 9%, about 1% get seriously ill.
  • Of those serious ill, maybe a few percent of them die.
This is the great Covid pandemic of 2020 that stopped a world?

What does this work out percentage wise? Where is L K Ecker when you need him?

Doesn't that work out to about 1/100th of 1% mortality rate? By that loose estimation, we ought to have about 34,000 dead. I frankly haven't kept tabs on claimed real Covid death numbers but that sounds to be about HALF the flu death rate.

You never read the posts, where they actually show that UV is used inside the body, here is but one example from Internal Medicine

IV UV Light Therapy

Excerpt:

What Is Intravenous Light Therapy?
Intravenous Light Therapy is currently used worldwide and is an innovative therapy which is used to improve overall well-being and health by accelerating the replenishment of blood cells while using visible wavelengths of green, red or blue. This therapy uses low-level infrared laser light which is directly applied to the bloodstream while creating a much deeper depth of tissue penetration which stimulates the circulation of blood and stems cells thus showing effective results on the patients.

How Is The Therapy Performed?
This therapy enables the application of laser light directly into the bloodstream by using a special fiber optic IV catheter technology. The laser light used in this procedure stimulates circulating of blood cells and stem cells.

While this therapy uses a different type of wavelengths of light that triggers distinct biological mechanisms within the body thus improves blood circulation and strengthens the immune system. IV UV Light Therapy is also used to improve a wide range of medical conditions such as chronic Lyme disease, chronic inflammation, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), upper respiratory infections and much more. Along with UV Light Therapy, IV vitamins and fluids can also be administered to help with overall wellness and hydration.

To perform this therapy a needle is used to enter a vein. An optical fiber carries the laser light from the generating device used for the therapy through the needle into the bloodstream. On an average, the blood cells take about a minute to be pumped all the way through the body. While undergoing the therapy the entire blood supply is exposed to the color laser around 10 times.

LINK

boldings mine
=====

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, also called Photoluminescence Therapy, is intravenously applied ultraviolet energy. Due to its profound photochemical, biochemical and physiological effects it has been of great value in a wide variety of diseases according to over 100 years of research findings.

Excerpt:

Niels Ryberg Finsen is considered the father of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. In the late 1890s, he treated various skin conditions with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and he and his successors reported a success rate of about 98% in curing lupus vulgaris, a tuberculosis-like disease of the skin and mucous membranes. In 1903, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for his research in photochemotherapy.

In the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, E. K. Knott, M.D. in Seattle, Washington, and other physicians applied this treatment successfully to a variety of other conditions, such as bacterial diseases, viral infections including acute and chronic hepatitis, poliomyelitis, encephalitis, overwhelming toxemias, rheumatoid arthritis and many other diseases and conditions.

In Europe, since the early 1950s, Josef M. Issels, M.D. administered Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, or Photoluminescence Therapy, as an important component of his treatment program to thousands of his patients suffering from cancer and various immune disorders.

LINK

=====

Austin Zone

Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
by Ron Kennedy, M.D.

Excerpt:

In living systems oxygen (as O2) is transported by hemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells. This is a highly efficient way of conducting oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of the body and insuring it does not react with anything along the way. Because it is bound by hemoglobin, it is unable to react to anything else until it is released by the hemoglobin (which then picks up carbon dioxide and transports it to the lungs).

In bio-oxidative medicine, oxygen is introduced directly into the body as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) or as ozone (O3). Although ozone is used safely and with great benefit throughout Europe and in many other parts of the world, the medical establishment in the United States refuses to recognize it as a valid therapy and actively persecutes doctors who use it. Luckily, hydrogen peroxide is not treated in this way, even though it is an equally powerful oxidative approach.

The chemical reaction looks like this:

H2O2 _ H2O + O–​

This is chemical shorthand to indicate that in the body, hydrogen peroxide is converted to water and singlet oxygen. This singlet oxygen located at the end of this reaction is a powerful oxidizing agent. It is the active agent in hydrogen peroxide therapy.

In IV H2O2 therapy, Hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory system through a vein in the arm. It drips in over a ninety-minute period. Five cc of pharmaceutical-grade, three-percent hydrogen peroxide are put in 500 cc five percent glucose in water as a carrier solution. Two grams of magnesium chloride are added alon gwith a small amount of manganese to prevent vein sclerosis.

LINK

======

Your ignorance is obvious

:itsok:
and they still don't get science.

And we are near the completion of human trials on about 20 different antibody treatments that woudl make our schools 100% safe as well.

There is also the fact that CHILDREN ARE NOT IN AS MUCH DANGER from the virus. It's the parents. This isn't just a demo rat power grab, the first gimp up in Austin along with his fishwife Paxton have the same attitude as Whitmer.

Forum List

Back