Trump Is Posting Attacks On Well-Respected Republicans Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA) And Ron DeSantis (FL)

Anybody who ever supported Trump should be eternally embarrassed
I am not at all embarrassed by my strong support of Trump. He did wonderful things for America which far exceeded my expectations.

Analogously, lots of people who voted for Biden have major buyer's regret. It's not necessarily a cause for embarrassment; they didn't know he would be such a failure.

I would vote for Trump again if he were the Republican candidate, but with behavior like this, it will never happen. Trump is self destructing and has no one to blame but himself.

Instead of attacking DeSantis, he should have congratulated him and posted about how he (Trump) along with other wonderful Republican leaders are going to bring freedom and prosperity to all of America, just like in Florida.

I can't stand it when I am on a team fighting against another opponent, and one of the team members causes nothing but trouble and limits our success. Gotta through them overboard for the good of everyone.

This does not float well with me!

View attachment 724130

View attachment 724131

^^^^ Trump does not realize that more people vote in presidential general elections than mid terms????
Trump lost Miami Dade by 7%. DeSantis won it by 9%.

View attachment 724132
View attachment 724133
View attachment 724134
View attachment 724135
View attachment 724136
View attachment 724137

There is no need for this. Sincere congratulations for people who are on your team would have been much more respectable. Trump is self-destructing with these attacks, and it's not good for our party. We struggle to win even when we are united.

He's ticking me off, and I was one of his strongest supporters. My Right Wing colleagues at work feel the same way.

Link to his posts...
Look - DeSanctimonious has 0 legs nationally.

Outside of the Red echo chambers & Florida, he has no chance of ever catching on.

Put your eggs in that basket, and you will be crushed in 2024.

Mark my words.

I am not at all embarrassed by my strong support of Trump. He did wonderful things for America which far exceeded my expectations.

Analogously, lots of people who voted for Biden have major buyer's regret. It's not necessarily a cause for embarrassment; they didn't know he would be such a failure.

I would vote for Trump again if he were the Republican candidate, but with behavior like this, it will never happen. Trump is self destructing and has no one to blame but himself.

Instead of attacking DeSantis, he should have congratulated him and posted about how he (Trump) along with other wonderful Republican leaders are going to bring freedom and prosperity to all of America, just like in Florida.

I can't stand it when I am on a team fighting against another opponent, and one of the team members causes nothing but trouble and limits our success. Gotta through them overboard for the good of everyone.
Trump has been saying for the last several weeks he would stick to his platform and not attack anyone.
If he becomes unhinged, I would encourage DeSantis to run because attacks don't make him lose his cool.

• Trump took a shot at Youngkin on his social media platform Truth Social
  • 'Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?)' he wrote.

Thanks, but you can stop. I posted a direct link to Trump's post in the OP. There is no better source than that, and everyone should be able to see it, even if they don't have a Truth Social account.

It's weird. Every time I post Trump's actual posts, lots of people attack me claiming I have posted some BS, even though I include a link directly to where Trump posted it.

Last edited:
It's waning quickly now that there are other alternatives.....One of the most ardent Trump supporters in my AO has said that he won't support him in the primary. That's HUUUUUUUGE if Trump has lost that guy.
DeSantis would be CRUSHED in 2024.

Get out of your echo chamber.

Look - DeSanctimonious has 0 legs nationally.

Outside of the Red echo chambers & Florida, he has no chance of ever catching on.

Put your eggs in that basket, and you will be crushed in 2024.

Mark my words.

You have ZERO to base that on

Bingo.

I'm with Trump.

You're in a cult

Get out of your echo chamber.
R.e4f096b4d2a24c2ffa9d90e951358e12

Not at all.

But Youngkin saved Virginia.

He, Winsome Spears, DA Jason Miyores have been doing a great job for us.

Youngkin did not win Virginia because Trump endorsed him. Youngkin won because he had a message which drastically differed from McAullife's, and it was widely appealing.

And while DeSantis' success might have been pertly due to Trump's support long ago, his dramatic increase in support is a result of his effective leadership in his first term which he demonstrated.

Trump's throwing the star of the Republican party under the bus, all because DeSantis is getting positive press and Trump is not. It's like a child.

I am surprised you seem to support this divisive behavior.
Youngkin's in the bag for the Swamp.

How do you not know this?

Forum List

Back