Trump Is Posting Attacks On Well-Respected Republicans Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA) And Ron DeSantis (FL)

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
This does not float well with me!

1668176872657.png

1668177011217.png

^^^^ Trump does not realize that more people vote in presidential general elections than mid terms????
Trump lost Miami Dade by 7%. DeSantis won it by 9%.

1668177117187.png

1668177139404.png

1668177155666.png

1668177176374.png

1668177192163.png

1668177215424.png

There is no need for this. Sincere congratulations for people who are on your team would have been much more respectable. Trump is self-destructing with these attacks, and it's not good for our party. We struggle to win even when we are united.

He's ticking me off, and I was one of his strongest supporters. My Right Wing colleagues at work feel the same way.

Link to his posts...

He will burn the (GOP) house down and everyone in it.
Because Trump....is about nothing but Trump. Plain and simple. The way he's always been.
Right now, he has the popular support to do it. Despite the disappointment of Tuesday. That won't stop him.

And he is not even trying to hide his racist side any longer.

The man has always been entertaining to observe, more so these days

He will burn the (GOP) house down and everyone in it.
Because Trump....is about nothing but Trump. Plain and simple. The way he's always been.
Right now, he has the popular support to do it. Despite the disappointment of Tuesday. That won't stop him.
It's waning quickly now that there are other alternatives.....One of the most ardent Trump supporters in my AO has said that he won't support him in the primary. That's HUUUUUUUGE if Trump has lost that guy.

You are your own god, little man.

The time stamps do not allow for that long of a post.
I know you're not too sharp when it comes to details.

I am honestly embarrassed for you. Even your fellow MAGA folks are not this loyal to Trump

It's waning quickly now that there are other alternatives.....One of the most ardent Trump supporters in my AO has said that he won't support him in the primary. That's HUUUUUUUGE if Trump has lost that guy.
Dont think it helps us for DeSantis and Trump to be at odds.....if they truly are.

Forum List

Back