Trump Is Posting Attacks On Well-Respected Republicans Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA) And Ron DeSantis (FL)

This is going to be such a fun next two years as the Repubs battle each other. This might be better than the Dems and the Hillary vs Bernie fight.

The Irony!
I'm being attacked by a guy who mangles details for a living!

If that is what I did I would not have a living. People make business decision based upon the data I give them. If I was mangling them, they would lose money and I would be unemployed. Instead I just got a promotion and a 10 grand a year raise.

He’s right….Young Kin is a Chinese name.…nothing American about it.
You’d be quick as shit to tell us with a twinkle in your eye how ShaQuita is such an awesome African name….wouldn’t you?

Youngkin Name Meaning

Americanized form of German Juncken or Jünken patronymics from the Low German personal name Juncke.
Source: Dictionary of American Family Names 2nd edition, 2022

If that is what I did I would not have a living. People make business decision based upon the data I give them. If I was mangling them, they would lose money and I would be unemployed. Instead I just got a promotion and a 10 grand a year raise.
I know dozens of people who do what you do; that's why we have market crashes and businesses going out of business.
Retailers have relied on the bullshit you conjure up and they are going out of business left and right.

I know dozens of people who do what you do; that's why we have market crashes and businesses going out of business.
Retailers have relied on the bullshit you conjure up and they are going out of business left and right.

If that were the case people like me would not have a job.

Your jealousy does not change that.

What is it you do again, drop fries at Wendys?

If that were the case people like me would not have a job.

Your jealousy does not change that.

What is it you do again, drop fries at Wendys?
People with credential get jobs until they are laid off.
The fact is that the people who run businesses rely on the people below them to do the actual work and would rather hire someone like themselves rather than someone who has no credentials but is better at the job.

People with credential get jobs until they are laid off.
The fact is that the people who run businesses rely on the people below them to do the actual work and would rather hire someone like themselves rather than someone who has no credentials but is better at the job.

Is this your way of saying you do not have a job?

I am honestly embarrassed for you

R.6b3b04600b6b4eee1fe7fb2840ccd86d

Forum List

Back