Trump Is Posting Attacks On Well-Respected Republicans Governor Glenn Youngkin (VA) And Ron DeSantis (FL)

• Trump took a shot at Youngkin on his social media platform Truth Social
  • 'Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?)' he wrote.

To whom have Biden & Pelosi personally contributed?

you made the claim about Trump, but now you cannot back it up...

1668179708883.jpeg

And he is not even trying to hide his racist side any longer.

The man has always been entertaining to observe, more so these days
"Young Kin" does sound Asian. It's not racist to say so; it's a fact, but it is childish and dumb.

Youngkin Name Meaning

Americanized form of German Juncken or Jünken patronymics from the Low German personal name Juncke.
Source: Dictionary of American Family Names 2nd edition, 2022

Is he implying that the VA governor is in the pocket of China? Goodness grief.

If Trump decides to run as an independent (because he knows DeSantis will beat him in the primary, or DeSantis does), he will destroy my party, and it will be deliberate.

Last edited:
Awww. Do Mean Tweets hurt your feelings?

DeSantis supports the Ukraine war, he is starting to get globalists to support him. Something is definitely up.

What do you expect from the cult of safe spaces and security blankets?

It's waning quickly now that there are other alternatives.....One of the most ardent Trump supporters in my AO has said that he won't support him in the primary. That's HUUUUUUUGE if Trump has lost that guy.
Me too. It's sad. Like I am going through a divorce. :)

We Republicans want to put America First. I don't mind attacks on Cheney, Murkowski, Romeny, and RINOs like that. They were destructive to our party.

Now Trump is doing the exact same thing they did, and it's pathetically shameful!

He’s right….Young Kin is a Chinese name.…nothing American about it.
You’d be quick as shit to tell us with a twinkle in your eye how ShaQuita is such an awesome African name….wouldn’t you?

Actually it is the Americanized form of German Juncken you fucking ignorant moron.

Forum List

Back