Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

Still working on that reading learning disability?

Thanks, but you are wrong. Some states allow it when supervised by parents.

Additionally, minors can also consume alcohol at religious services. It's completely legal.

(I am not advocating this. It's just fact. I have researched it in the past.)

Grandpa letting child take a sip of beer is not illegal in some states.

From you own post for Virginia...

View attachment 754909

The importance of this is minor but it is that there is one female in the picture with presumably a beer. We don't know her age. We don't know if it is her house. We don't know if her parents are there. Etc. We don't know.

Regards,
Jim

PS: Here is Georgia, where the picture was allegedly taken....

View attachment 754912

How am I "wrong?" I never said they couldn't consume alcohol. I said they can't own homes. I'm the one who provided you the link to the website that details what each states underage drinking laws are,

Strong and fearless Alpha Male???? Trump is weak, frightened and a complete beta. He was afraid to visit the troops at Christmas because he might get shot.
Hey asshole! Trump did visit the troops at Christmas in Iraq you fucking dumbass Canuck. my daughter's unit stationed in western Iraq was where he visited. I suggest you watch the Republican response to the SOTU address as Sarah Huckabee Sanders mentioned the trip.

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong, I love Donald Trump and everything he stands for, but I mean, you look at him and people just across the U.S., and even some Republicans, I mean, they just look at the guy and are just disgusted by him for stupid reasons. I love Donald Trump, but I think DeSantis would be better for the country as a whole.
You are a lying sack of shit! You post anything you can find that is anti-Trump. Stop being a fucking troll, faggot breath!

Wow. It just doesn't stop. This is the one person who can turn De Santis into a sympathetic character, just by being himself.

What an awful, ugly human being. And lest we forget, he's not the problem. He's a just an expression of a wide swath of this country.

THAT'S the fuckin' problem here.
He didn't fucking say it, you dumb MFer!

Forum List

Back