Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

How am I "wrong?" I never said they couldn't consume alcohol. I said they can't own homes. I'm the one who provided you the link to the website that details what each states underage drinking laws are,

Sorry. I (mis)interpreted your statement to imply that since minors can't own homes, they can't drink at home. Obviously, minors have homes they live in. You don't have to own the home for it to be your own home.

The point is minor (pun, ha), but no one knows any details about the picture or the female holding the beer. She might live there, etc.

My apologies, and your link was very helpful.

Regards,
Jim

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

Total irony, a well known child molester, dj trump who frequently showed up uninvited to adolescent girls dressing rooms accuses another scumbag, desantis of being a pedophile. Who knew...

Do ya get it now morons?

Call your political enemy something revolting.

YOU have been doing it right along
The source for this story was the New York Times who gleefully reported due to DeSantis being a Republican.

Fault Trump for reviving the story, but fault the New York Times for reporting the fake news in the first place.

Alternately, praise the New York Times for its ace reporting off a true story, but also praise Trump for reminding voters of this important fact about a potential presidential story.

Trump never called DeSantis a pedophile though.
Correct.

A 23 year-old teacher partying with 18 year old seniors is creepy, but has nothing to do with pedophilia.

EDIT:

It turns out that the alleged parties with students in attendance were with recent graduates, not seniors.

Much ado about nothing from both Trump and the Times.

Last edited:
Read his fucking comment, faggot! He sys no such thing. In fact, he dismisses the claim.
you are an idiot with no understanding for abstraction, the great traitor, dj trump, more than suggested that desantis is a pedophile, which he probably is, although being said by a cofessed sexual offender and pedophile himself...

Read the article, no indication of age, and no indication that the bottle in question was alcoholic

Yawn.

Back when I still drank soda, I used to drink Sioux City Sarsparilla, a root beer that came in an identical bottle.

Leftist whiners in this room sure do love making an "ASS" out of "U" and "ME".

It's what they do best.

Trump's detractors blame him for all the ills that afflict mankind. TDS is rampant among them.

And squeal like the small animals they tortured as children, while they spin on their tailbones, whenever we blame their Pedo In Chief for ANYTHING, regardless of how true the indictment is.

Post reported.

Just kidding!

I dunno, maybe he was grooming them, by some definition that includes interacting with grown women in a social situation in hopes of having sex with them. Most non-Democrat men are guilty of that.

I have much less issue with that than with wokesters interacting with children in an educational setting in hopes of having sex with them.

But you are welcome to your own standards of appropriateness.

Last edited:
I’ll still vote for Trump if he is the Republican candidate for President but in the Primaries my vote will go to DeSantis.

Like most (not all) people from New York City, Trump is obnoxious and after a while unbearable.

I’ll still vote for Trump if he is the Republican candidate for President but in the Primaries my vote will go to DeSantis.

Like most (not all) people from New York City, Trump is obnoxious and after a while unbearable.

Ya know where ya stand with New Yorkers

They ain't gonna smile and say "Bless your heart" when they really mean "you're a fucking asshole".

Ya know where ya stand with New Yorkers

They ain't gonna smile and say "Bless your heart" when they really mean "you're a fucking asshole".

But "Bless your heart" is less likely to get you knocked the fuck out.

I think this has a lot to do with why NYC is currently a war zone.

Forum List

Back