trump is now being used as a recruitment tool....

Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Somalia-based Islamist militant group al Shabaab has released a recruitment film in the form of a documentary about racial injustice in the United States featuring Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, SITE Monitoring reported Saturday.

Trump, the billionaire developer, former reality TV star and Republican front-runner, was shown in the 51-minute film making his December call for the United States to bar all Muslims from the country as his supporters cheered.

RELATED: Trump targets Obama over ‘Star Wars’ screening

It was shown between two clips of militant leader Anwar al-Awlaki, killed in a drone strike in Yemen in 2011, saying Muslims in the United States would face a choice between leaving for Islamic countries or staying at home to fight the West.

Al Shabaab terror group uses Trump clip in propaganda film: analysts

Somalia-based Islamist militant group al Shabaab has released a recruitment film in the form of a documentary about racial injustice in the United States featuring Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, SITE Monitoring reported Saturday.

Trump, the billionaire developer, former reality TV star and Republican front-runner, was shown in the 51-minute film making his December call for the United States to bar all Muslims from the country as his supporters cheered.

It was shown between two clips of militant leader Anwar al-Awlaki, killed in a drone strike in Yemen in 2011, saying Muslims in the United States would face a choice between leaving for Islamic countries or staying at home to fight the West.

"Somalia-based Islamist militant"..... Just so happens to be the SAME country as Clinton's and Obama's refugees? Now what are the odds of that?

And that islamic just happens to be dead? And they got it out two weeks after Clinton was caught LYING about it. I will put my money on a Clinton dirty trick.

The odds are to high, way the hell to high for it being REAL. You could cut one on a studio floor in two weeks.

biff should be more careful with his words..and hillary was right....damn that hurt to type...the part of about hillary

I TOLD YOU NO SUGAR IN MY COFFEE JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Everything on the planet pisses off a crazy jihadist. Be careful with your words. Hide in your house. Don't piss off a lunatic.

I love you left wing whackos now saying we can't talk about anything at all. Especially about the fornicator.

"Somalia-based Islamist militant"..... Just so happens to be the SAME country as Clinton's and Obama's refugees? Now what are the odds of that?

And that islamic just happens to be dead? And they got it out two weeks after Clinton was caught LYING about it. I will put my money on a Clinton dirty trick.

The odds are to high, way the hell to high for it being REAL. You could cut one on a studio floor in two weeks.

Spielberg probably produced the clip. Put money on it.

:lol:

So they recruit more tarp heads for us to slaughter. Just more work to be done. Trump is brining them out of the shadows so he can eventually blow their heads off

-Geaux

biff should be more careful with his words..and hillary was right....damn that hurt to type...the part of about hillary

I TOLD YOU NO SUGAR IN MY COFFEE JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Everything on the planet pisses off a crazy jihadist. Be careful with your words. Hide in your house. Don't piss off a lunatic.

I love you left wing whackos now saying we can't talk about anything at all. Especially about the fornicator.

JihadPoster2.jpg

What was the attraction between 2007-2011?

Forum List

Back