Trump is now accusing Ron DeSantis of rigging the Iowa caucuses

Trump- "it's rigged"!

Rinse, repeat.

The rant of a stone cold loser.

Yahoo: “Casey DeSantis asks mothers from around the country to participate in the Iowa caucus which is illegal.”

Trump: “DeSantis is trying to cheat in Iowa” (Cites the Yahoo link)

Yahoo: “OMG Trump is claiming DeSantis is trying to cheat in Iowa!!!”.

Here is that original link of Casey DeSantis clearly asking people to break Iowa caucus rules:

It’s just incredible to me how absolutely childish and pathetic he is. I will never understand why that alone is isn’t enough to completely shatter his cult following. Are republicans just as childish? Definitely seems that way.
How is it childish to point out DeSantis and his wife asked people to break the law and participate in the Iowa caucuses?

Yahoo are the ones that reported on it:

You are the ones in a cult.

The evidence shows the uniparty does not want Trump. And that is good enough reason to support Trump for a lot of people.

I'm not seeing it. Ronna has done more to hurt Vivek than Trump. And she's one of the top dogs in the uniparty. In fact, Trump was her reasoning to not have anymore GOP debates.
They want Trump to be president, because Trump has been very good to the uniparty.

Yahoo: “Casey DeSantis asks mothers from around the country to participate in the Iowa caucus which is illegal.”

Trump: “DeSantis is trying to cheat in Iowa” (Cites the Yahoo link)

Yahoo: “OMG Trump is claiming DeSantis is trying to cheat in Iowa!!!”.

Here is that original link of Casey DeSantis clearly asking people to break Iowa caucus rules:

They're taking her words out of context to say "come and vote." DeSantis clarified what Casey said, and people are still taking her words out of context.
It's just part of the Trump cancel culture.

They're taking her words out of context to say "come and vote." DeSantis clarified what Casey said, and people are still taking her words out of context.
It's just part of the Trump cancel culture.
It wasn’t taken out of context. She clearly asked for mothers from all around the country to descend to Iowa and participate, clearly not allowed as only Iowa residents are allowed to vote.

It wasn’t taken out of context. She clearly asked for mothers from all around the country to descend to Iowa and participate, clearly not allowed as only Iowa residents are allowed to vote.

One can participate in the Iowa caucus without voting. They allow anyone to come into the caucus and speak on any candidates behalf.

This is just another false narrative from Trump, that his flock is spreading around.
Trump and his flock have so many false narratives, it's hard to keep up with them all. I think y'all do this so you don't have to focus on Trumps RINO record.

One can participate in the Iowa caucus without voting. They allow anyone to come into the caucus and speak on any candidates behalf.

This is just another false narrative from Trump, that his flock is spreading around.
Trump and his flock have so many false narratives, it's hard to keep up with them all. I think y'all do this so you don't have to focus on Trumps RINO record.
That's true....They can work on the behalf of a candidate, or even speak on caucus night on the behalf of the candidate....

What ? Did you read the post I was responding to ? It's was referring to a speech Biden is giving today and I never voted for Trump dumbass. Reading comprehension skills have went to shit in this country.

No, I didn't read what you were responding to. Seeing a Biden picture in a DeSantis/Trump thread seemed pretty obvious.

That in itself doesn't make me a dumbass. There's a LOT of BS I skip over in these threads.

Last edited:
How is it childish to point out DeSantis and his wife asked people to break the law and participate in the Iowa caucuses?

Yahoo are the ones that reported on it:

You are the ones in a cult.
She said nothing about breaking the law nor did she say anything about casting votes. If that was her intention, why in the hell would she broadcast it on National television?! Even if they wanted to do that, there is no way they could lol

Yes you are in a cult. Think for yourselves

I'm not seeing it. Ronna has done more to hurt Vivek than Trump. And she's one of the top dogs in the uniparty. In fact, Trump was her reasoning to not have anymore GOP debates.
They want Trump to be president, because Trump has been very good to the uniparty.
Do you understand how wrong you are? If they wanted Trump he would still be president, wouldn't he?

LOL the “narrative” came from the MSM, Yahoo News.

(Yahoo does not actually create news content. They compile it and rebroadcast it from other sources.)
Same can be said for every “media outlet”. They all just parrot the same crap from the AP.

Doesn’t seem to have stopped the OP from using Yahoo as a source. It’s just funny they are claiming Trump is “lying” when he is using a previous Yahoo News story.

Same can be said for every “media outlet”. They all just parrot the same crap from the AP.
No, not really. Many have their own staff reporters.

Fact is, it wasn't a yahoo story. And your only defense is that Trump is a mindless dumbass who regurgitates anything he hears.

No, not really. Many have their own staff reporters.

Fact is, it wasn't a yahoo story. And your only defense is that Trump is a mindless dumbass who regurgitates anything he hears.
Are you claiming the Yahoo news report is false? DeSantis’s wife didn’t say those things?

Forum List

Back