Trump is now accusing Ron DeSantis of rigging the Iowa caucuses

Well she didn’t use those words. I mean there are so many ridiculous things about this. Even if they wanted to, they couldn’t do it ultimately does not matter. Again, if she was concocting some scheme, she wouldn’t broadcast lol
Doesn't matter if it's illegal or not.
She told people to cheat.

Uh no because NBC authenticated it. Even the secretary in Iowa responded. Nice try.

Great we get more of this batshit crazy.

satanic-satan-demonic-demon-hitler-biden-fascist-fascism-tyranny-tyrant-2868522188.jpg

I think that Trump can cruise right through to being the king as long as the Dems stay loyal to Biden.

But if Biden goes down or is taken down, the R's will quickly find a way to dispense with Trump. From an outsider's POV, I can't see any way the Dems will stay saddled with Biden.
I think you've got it completely backwards. The RWNJ propaganda machine has done such a number on Joe Biden that tRump is posibly the only republican he can beat at this point.

Trump takes precautions to cover all the bases.

But not necessarily precautions against Ron, precautions against any upset of his numbers.

Pretty unlikely but always possible considering that the R party is trying to dump him.

Likely that as soon as the R's who oppose Trump have the cover of a secret ballot, they will take him down. He's safe if that can be avoided.

Or because he knows his supporters will believe anything Trump tells them.

"10 new cities complete with flying cars."
"zero out the national debt."
"Lock her up."

Are they wrong? Have you seen a turnout close to Trump's when Haley or DeSantis speak? Ramaswamy attracts more people.

Ron Paul had an extremely larger amount of people turning out at his rally's. They flooded the internet. There were way more RP bumper stickers, hats, t shirts and yard signs than Romney. RP won a lot of polls. In fact. he actually won the Iowa caucus.

The uniparty will do anything it can to beat Trump. Rigging is totally believable.

More money has been spent against DeSantis so far.

FFS, Trump is the uniparty. How much more evidence do you need?

He supports warrantless spying on Americans (FISA 702). He assaulted our 2A and supports red flag laws. He increased the debt ceiling and spent so much money it created the damn 8% inflation hike. He didn't secure the border. He tried to give blacks $500 BILLION in reparations. He forced landlords to go without rent for a year. (The first covid mandate). Not to mention he bashed governors for opening up their state before anyone else. And spent trillions on a shot that didn't cure anyone.

FFS, does ANY OF THAT sound like something a Republican would/should do?

More money has been spent against DeSantis so far.

FFS, Trump is the uniparty. How much more evidence do you need?

He supports warrantless spying on Americans (FISA 702). He assaulted our 2A and supports red flag laws. He increased the debt ceiling and spent so much money it created the damn 8% inflation hike. He didn't secure the border. He tried to give blacks $500 BILLION in reparations. He forced landlords to go without rent for a year. (The first covid mandate). Not to mention he bashed governors for opening up their state before anyone else. And spent trillions on a shot that didn't cure anyone.

FFS, does ANY OF THAT sound like something a Republican would/should do?
The evidence shows the uniparty does not want Trump. And that is good enough reason to support Trump for a lot of people.

Trump- "it's rigged"!

Rinse, repeat.

The rant of a stone cold loser.
It’s just incredible to me how absolutely childish and pathetic he is. I will never understand why that alone is isn’t enough to completely shatter his cult following. Are republicans just as childish? Definitely seems that way.

It’s just incredible to me how absolutely childish and pathetic he is. I will never understand why that alone is isn’t enough to completely shatter his cult following. Are republicans just as childish? Definitely seems that way.
It's my opinion that Trump party members of Congress secretely agree with what he stands for. Just look at the red state douche bags such as Tom Cotton who endorsed him this week, & the entire leadership in the HOR who did the same. The rest are too gutless to stand up to him because their jobs are more important to them.

It's my opinion that Trump party members of Congress secretely agree with what he stands for. Just look at the red state douche bags such as Tom Cotton who endorsed him this week, & the entire leadership in the HOR who did the same. The rest are too gutless to stand up to him because their jobs are more important to them.
Yeah the GOP are complete pussies. Secretly some hate him but they would never admit it out loud.

Trump becomes more insane as each day goes by – and his Cult members are equally insane.

I see that you also can’t address what I actually said. The thread is about Trump “accusing” DeSantis of breaking election rules, and cites media outlet stories reporting just that. Are those news organizations lying about what DeSantis did or not?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back