Trump is now accusing Ron DeSantis of rigging the Iowa caucuses

Trump takes precautions to cover all the bases.

But not necessarily precautions against Ron, precautions against any upset of his numbers.

Pretty unlikely but always possible considering that the R party is trying to dump him.

Likely that as soon as the R's who oppose Trump have the cover of a secret ballot, they will take him down. He's safe if that can be avoided.

lol I just cannot wait for the mental gymnastics from his supporters to knee jerk justify it being true.

Original source is Rolling Stone, laundered through Yahoo, so the story is almost certainly bullshit.

OP_Billy000IsAFaggot.jpg

Trump dropped the soap in the shower. No word yet on who rigged the soap, but an update is expected soon.
I think that Trump can cruise right through to being the king as long as the Dems stay loyal to Biden.

But if Biden goes down or is taken down, the R's will quickly find a way to dispense with Trump. From an outsider's POV, I can't see any way the Dems will stay saddled with Biden.

View attachment 883807

This just in, Nikki Halley is demanding to know why no one is trying to take her off the ballot or accuse her of rigging any elections. "Do I really look like that much of a loser?" declared Halley?
Women in politics in America have to be above average attractive.

This one is going to be nicknamed 'Jaws'. They can't avoid her side profile forever.

lol I just cannot wait for the mental gymnastics from his supporters to knee jerk justify it being true.

The flyer sent out by the Trump team is literally quoting Yahoo News and Newsweek.

Are you saying Yahoo was lying about DeSantis?

From your own link:
IMG_5383.jpeg

The flyer sent out by the Trump team is literally quoting Yahoo News and Newsweek.

Are you saying Yahoo was lying about DeSantis?

From your own link:
View attachment 883808
Uh no because NBC authenticated it. Even the secretary in Iowa responded. Nice try.

Uh no because NBC authenticated it. Even the secretary in Iowa responded. Nice try.

Many citizens will never, ever believe in networks like NBC anymore. That is Pravda now. Watching them just spiel their venom with a straight face is incredible. Unless there is a media/entertainment change enforced y common sense rules more and more social media and the eventual underground news after the dictatorial government ends all free speech will give the population concerned with the truth. Anyone who did not experience how people reacted with COVID are fools to not look it up. It will be easy to send people to concentration camps.

Many citizens will never, ever believe in networks like NBC anymore. That is Pravda now. Watching them just spiel their venom with a straight face is incredible. Unless there is a media/entertainment change enforced y common sense rules more and more social media and the eventual underground news after the dictatorial government ends all free speech will give the population concerned with the truth. Anyone who did not experience how people reacted with COVID are fools to not look it up. It will be easy to send people to concentration camps.
Find a source that debunks the claim then.

Forum List

Back