Trump is heading to Georgia today - Will he be an asset or liability for Loeffler and Perdue?

So my question is this. Will this be about them, or will it again be about Donald and yet another airing of his election grievances.
Why not both?

the same democrat cheating that threatens to steal the presidential election will be used again in the senate runnoff

that needs to be made clear to the voters

So my question is this. Will this be about them, or will it again be about Donald and yet another airing of his election grievances.
Why not both?

the same democrat cheating that threatens to steal the presidential election will be used again in the senate runnoff

Be sure and tell them NOT to vote and because it's all "rigged". Joe needs the Senate! ;-)

Be sure and tell them NOT to vote and because it's all "rigged". Joe needs the Senate! ;-)
I am on record as advising repubs to vote in the runoff

Why? We all know it's "rigged" - Cuz Donald told us so!

7bc494fd07f347d5aa8b32a9207ed9cb.png

Why not both?

What needs to be clear, is to ignore your effort to destroy democracy in America. The strategy of the Republican Party since Gingrich and Delay, has been to suppress the voting rights of the minority population: the black, the brown, the working poor, Native Americans and citizens who have been convicted of a crime and completed their sentence. Some even seek to make property ownership a requirement to vote.

What needs to be clear, is to ignore your effort to destroy democracy in America. The strategy of the Republican Party since Gingrich and Delay, has been to suppress the voting rights of the minority population: the black, the brown, the working poor, Native Americans and citizens who have been convicted of a crime and completed their sentence. Some even seek to make property ownership a requirement to vote.
Such bullshit. For decades a simple call for a voter's i.d. (something quite common in Europe, the place
that democrats always reflexively use as the standard for behavior and law) has been advocated and used as a sensible means of voter security.

And that includes black, brown, Asian, working people, etc.
What a racist paternalistic sham to pretend non white people simply can't handle the responsibility and
onerous requirements of a simple I.D. card.

Your racist crying of wolf to avoid making people's votes secure (that's especially true right now today)
is noted, gaslighting mfer.

The strategy of the Republican Party since Gingrich and Delay, has been to suppress the voting rights of the minority population: the black, the brown, the working poor, Native Americans and citizens who have been convicted of a crime and completed their sentence. Some even seek to make property ownership a requirement to vote.
Thats a damn lie

all repubs ever wanted was proper identification of voters with picture id

that requirement is for whites as well as blacks and browns

and the same goes for prohibiting convicted felons from voting

It applies equally to everyone

Forum List

Back