Trump is Going to TRY and Brainwash Our Young People!

KoalaCorp

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2018
Yup, on Tuesday Night he's going to livestream to our kids to try and Brainwash them!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I remember how upset you Republicans were when Obama gave a speech to school kids
during his presidency, so I know how you MUST be feeling about this. So sad.

The event, billed as the Students for Trump convention, is scheduled at Dream City Church and Trump is set to deliver "an address to young Americans," according to the group's website. The event will be broadcast to satellite-viewing parties across the country, the group said in a news release.

Yup, on Tuesday Night he's going to livestream to our kids to try and Brainwash them!

I remember how upset you Republicans were when Obama gave a speech to school kids

The event, billed as the Students for Trump convention, is scheduled at Dream City Church and Trump is set to deliver "an address to young Americans," according to the group's website. The event will be broadcast to satellite-viewing parties across the country, the group said in a news release.

If they sing his praises, you'll have a point.

sadly many of the ignorant inexperienced ,immature young will be to busy looting burning tearing down history and other treasonous acts at the direction of the communist democratic party to see it.

Too late. The Marxist/Leninist educators are already in charge of the public educational system and brainwashing the next batch of future communists.
There's no reaching the fucktards. May as well send them to New Border America! (or put them down) :dunno:

Young teens have to learn Home Economics; earning money to shop, pay utilities, clean dishes, do laundry, etc...
PFFFT! They have no clue! Send them to New Border America With BLM and ANTIFA, Wall it all off and let them figure it out for themselves.
They get a 40 mile wide strip at our southern border. (very generous) A 40 foot high wall on either side, freedom to deal economically with 2 countries on either side, and make it..or don't!
Build your own houses, make your own electricity..all that.
Water..septic..
I suggest you start with water supply, that is key. Next should be food and shelter.
Let's see what you dumbfucks got!

Damn, what's next.

Yeah, Trump is going to "brain wash" children into shunning the collectivism/communist model that Obamamonkey pledged allegiance to. Trump speaking to children is a damn sight better than drag queen story telling hour or allowing GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGTBQRSTUV in to grade schools to promote faggotry and trans-genderism..... by a long shot.

Last edited:
Yeah, Trump is going to "brain wash" children into shunning the collectivism/communist model that Obamamonkey pledged allegiance to. Trump speaking to children is a damn site better than drag queen story telling hour or allowing GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGTBQRSTUV in to grade schools to promote faggotry and trans-genderism..... by a long shot.

LOL forgot all about that one.

Trump is going to wash some brains?!!?

I don't think you have cause for much worry, there.

Wow, is Trump really that stupid? That could backfire spectacularly. It sounds like young people are already energized against Trump.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HOLY shit! Stupidity flows from your chubby fingers via the keyboard like a mighty river........worried that your hopes for the commie utopia you crave is in peril?

(snicker)

I am sure he's hoping that goes better than his rally in Tulsa last night.

I don't remember Obama giving a speech to school kids. However I do emember him pointing his bony finger at a group of proud Black college grads saying "You ain't so great! You were just lucky!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HOLY shit! Stupidity flows from your chubby fingers via the keyboard like a mighty river........worried that your hopes for the commie utopia you crave is in peril?

(snicker)
Can that Lakhota build their own shelter and get their own water n food, er wut?

There's a reservation for Lakhota, but all young dumbasses and BLM and Antifa need to live in a 40 -mile wide strip at the southern border. ;)
Well give you a few tools and some water and food, but after that, you're on your own.
You build your shelter, provide your own water, grow/hunt/get your own food and everything. If you wanna try to make a deal with someone in the US? Ok, business is business, but you stay there.
You'll be truly free from America!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back