Lincoln Project New Ad: Shrinking

Great ad.

Please share it with everyone you know. If you're on a social media, please post it there.

If you want to have a good laugh, pick up your cell phone, if it's an iPhone say "Siri, show me a photo of an idiot." If it's an android use whatever name it has. Check out the photos that come up.

It can also be done on an iPad, tablet or any computer that has voice recognition on it.

The add is just plain stupid.

But, that's O.K.

Because Trumps will be just as stupid.

Only they'll deal with the fact that Biden is losing his fucking mind.

And the Lincoln project is going to get it's ass kicked.

1592798816951.png

That was very fast.

I hope it's running on TV all over the nation. There have been 180 thousand views on it already on YouTube. I hope it's spread all over the internet.

Ohh, The Lincoln project is lame as fuck! Anyone that deceptive deserves to lose, every time.
You like that deceptive bullshit type of stuff do ya? I reckon it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, but OK.

Me and you are not going to do business, ever!

Is not the leader the guy with the confederate flag on his cooler ?

Yep.

Rick Wilson was a Republican until it became more profitable to be a raging "woke" leftist. Dude is a total grifter. But don't expect the resident USMB loons to know that.

Ohh, The Lincoln project is lame as fuck! Anyone that deceptive deserves to lose, every time.
You like that deceptive bullshit type of stuff do ya? I reckon it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, but OK.

Me and you are not going to do business, ever!

Sorry, but I don't plan on purchasing your overstock of MAGA Rump crap left over after Nov 3rd. So ,no, we won't be doing any business.

Forum List

Back