Trump is Going to TRY and Brainwash Our Young People!

You only need 2 things to be able to brainwash a liberal city

1592799482514.png

1592799535240.png

Yup, on Tuesday Night he's going to livestream to our kids to try and Brainwash them!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I remember how upset you Republicans were when Obama gave a speech to school kids
during his presidency, so I know how you MUST be feeling about this. So sad.

The event, billed as the Students for Trump convention, is scheduled at Dream City Church and Trump is set to deliver "an address to young Americans," according to the group's website. The event will be broadcast to satellite-viewing parties across the country, the group said in a news release.

The filth are always accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of....Fucking wack-jobs.

Pretty hard to brainwash kids that are smarter than Trump. Good luck.
Trump's twice as smart as you, fuck off.

Neither one of you are on my level. The kids are retards. Soon to be brainwashed retards. Don't worry, they'll turn you into Soylent Green when you turn 68 and are no longer useful to the Borg. Your troubles will be over.
I hope they won't be too brutal with you.
They won't be able to catch me. :auiqs.jpg:
Who's going to teach them how? You? I know better than that!
You better go learn you some Tom Brown if you think you're going to try and come and catch me. Know that I will have traps ready for you!

Last edited:
Yup, on Tuesday Night he's going to livestream to our kids to try and Brainwash them!

I remember how upset you Republicans were when Obama gave a speech to school kids

The event, billed as the Students for Trump convention, is scheduled at Dream City Church and Trump is set to deliver "an address to young Americans," according to the group's website. The event will be broadcast to satellite-viewing parties across the country, the group said in a news release.

Well, you progressives have been brainwashing them for decades so I guess it's the repubs turn.

Fitting. Fairy tales at the land of fairy tales.

Too late. The Marxist/Leninist educators are already in charge of the public educational system and brainwashing the next batch of future communists.

True, but the up and coming generation is leaning conservative.

That's the thing about indoctrination. Youth inevitably questions authority. The more crap you pound into their heads about what they're not supposed to do, not supposed to say, eventually they start to ask "why?".

True, but the up and coming generation is leaning conservative.

That's the thing about indoctrination. Youth inevitably questions authority. The more crap you pound into their heads about what they're not supposed to do, not supposed to say, eventually they start to ask "why?".
I sure hope you're right, because what I saw today here looked like a bunch of mush heads.

If they sing his praises, you'll have a point.
Exactly...

I doubt there is a single public school teacher that has taught children to glorify Trump to music.

Of course when it comes to those children of liberals who didn't abort their offspring, it only took a light rinse before they were brainwashed.

Young teens have to learn Home Economics; earning money to shop, pay utilities, clean dishes, do laundry, etc...
Back in the 80s when I was in high school, I took a home economics class because I knew that's where all the girls would be. I didn't think they taught anything worthwhile. Maybe learn how to bake a pie or whatever.

But I gained more valuable knowledge in that class than any other class. The teacher was very knowledgeable regarding finance, money management, economics and investing. And it didn't take long to understand why she was the only teacher who drove a brand new Mercedes while the other teachers drove clunkers. She turned me on to Sylvia Porter, whom I studied diligently.

Taking that class is the reason I could retire before 50. At my 25th high school reunion you could tell that nearly everyone who took her class did very well financially.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back