Trump is getting roasted on Chinese Twitter for his virus response, highlighting a consensus there: USA disastrously faltered while China outperformed

America is a laughing stock my friends

China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying. China is the reason for the lockdowns, they knew early on how bad the virus was and said nothing.
China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying.
China is telling obvious lies and libs in America believe every word
Are we that much better since Trump is telling obvious lies and his cultists in America believe every word?
Trump is not lying about the death toll from the chinese disease

and could not lie even if he wanted to

bit you rely on chinese lies to inform you about the virus

Are Trump's lies inferior to Chinese lies?

Trump's America can't even manufacture quality lies.
You are really eaten up with hate toward trump

china is your real enemy and you are too blind to see it

China is a competitor, it has had an interesting history with the West, but the Chinese are studious, and take the long road; trump isn't capable of seeing consequences, and when they don't meet his expectation by intuition, he denies it or he attacks it.
being a politically divided country like ours is the biggest advantage china has

they are an inhumane dictatorship who can maintain their mercantilist policy for as long a Xi remains dictator

if globalists in America cannot be made to understand the true cost of cheap chinese trinkets we are indeed doomed

The USA has become a dictatorship upheld by GOP lawmakers who are invisible men under Dictator Dopey Donald Trump.
Thats nonsense

I think libs like you dream of a democrat party dictatorship

but even that will be very difficult to accomplish

If Democrats wanted a dictator they would buy Dopey Donald Trump and dye his orange hair blue.
You are just babbling nonsense

but being out of power I suppose lib trump haters have nothing better to do

You have evidently mistaken me for Dopey Donald Trump.

It's incredible to me how many of you still react to basquebromance, even though he consistently stirs the pot by posting pro-Trump AND anti-Trump threads on the same day for years now. Amazingly, only a few posters on here seem to have even picked up on this.
Correct, but he's actually a pretty good shit-stirrer, though. Nothing wrong with that on a political message board!

Sure, but what gets me is the people who respond with attacks or accolades to him personally, as if he's speaking in earnest with his very "opinionated"-sounding posts. Then those same posters react with the opposite emotion when he switches course, forgetting they just applauded/ripped him the day before. Lol

China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying. China is the reason for the lockdowns, they knew early on how bad the virus was and said nothing.
China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying.
Are we that much better since Trump is telling obvious lies and his cultists in America believe every word?

China is a competitor, it has had an interesting history with the West, but the Chinese are studious, and take the long road; trump isn't capable of seeing consequences, and when they don't meet his expectation by intuition, he denies it or he attacks it.
being a politically divided country like ours is the biggest advantage china has

they are an inhumane dictatorship who can maintain their mercantilist policy for as long a Xi remains dictator

if globalists in America cannot be made to understand the true cost of cheap chinese trinkets we are indeed doomed

The USA has become a dictatorship upheld by GOP lawmakers who are invisible men under Dictator Dopey Donald Trump.
Thats nonsense

If Democrats wanted a dictator they would buy Dopey Donald Trump and dye his orange hair blue.

No, it you alright

When you make BAT SOUP, do you like peel the skin off of the bats? Do you make extra for your friends? Can you freeze it?

Do you have problems pronouncing "r's and "l's" and do you have "Flied Lice" with your bat soup?

Thats nonsense

No, it you alright

Keep it under your hat with all the other shit you create.

As bad as our politicians and politics are, you can't really believe anything you hear from authoritarian countries like Russia or China.
And that goes for their citizens, who are rarely given the straight poop by their governments.
Fair enough. But the OP article does not say you should “really believe anything you hear from authoritarian countries” or even from “their citizens.” It does however make a powerful case that public and elite opinion in China has turned strongly against the U.S. in recent years.

I think the article is very well written, and informative too. Most commenters here probably didn’t even read it.

what does blaming China accomplish? what would, let's say, nuking China, accomplish?

no one has said what would anti-China retaliation do good for America!

Forum List

Back