Trump is getting roasted on Chinese Twitter for his virus response, highlighting a consensus there: USA disastrously faltered while China outperformed

So the Communists are basically admitting they sent the virus to America and are celebrating the loss of American lives? Trump must really have crushed the souls of the communists as they feel helpless under Trumps offensive, even as they pay so much for political influence in the West.

Before I forget, to hell with the communist party of China.

Thank you for your time.

Putting aside the propaganda war Xi and Trump are waging against each other.............the sad, horrible truth is the US response makes us look like a banana republic. Only Trump cultists can't see that.

America is a laughing stock my friends

So you want President Trump to barricade apartment buildings with barbed wire and to throw old people that are still alive into crematories? Because that is what the Chinese did. Also, if you believe the Chinese numbers of Wuhan virus, you’re a communist stooge.

Putting aside the propaganda war Xi and Trump are waging against each other.............the sad, horrible truth is the US response makes us look like a banana republic. Only Trump cultists can't see that.

What some can't see through their political bias, is that the entire globe has a problem. Italy, France, U.K and other "advanced" healthcare systems are struggling to. As is Canada, and in our case we aren't improving enough yet, still unable to flatten the curve, slightly behind you in the life cycle of this virus.

As I've always said and maintain, even with those in Canada I might not agree with; none of this is the problem of Western governments, this is all on the Communist Government of China. All we can demand is a strong stance post-virus, against the lies perpetrated by China. THAT is how governments should be measured as long as they are working hard to try and protect their citizens.

You can bet Trump didn't get much sleep the last month. How much sleep did Obama get during H1N1? See the difference in how both were treated?

Last edited:
So how does Europe’s response look then?
Swedens response looks fantastic

knowing that the lib academics assumptions were wrong I hope the world learns from its mistake next time

America is a laughing stock my friends

China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying. China is the reason for the lockdowns, they knew early on how bad the virus was and said nothing.
China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying.
China is telling obvious lies and libs in America believe every word

So how does Europe’s response look then?
Also, not one chinese slave out of a million is even allowed to know how china cursed the world with this disease

Forum List

Back