Trump is getting roasted on Chinese Twitter for his virus response, highlighting a consensus there: USA disastrously faltered while China outperformed

America is a laughing stock my friends

China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying. China is the reason for the lockdowns, they knew early on how bad the virus was and said nothing.
China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying.
China is telling obvious lies and libs in America believe every word
Are we that much better since Trump is telling obvious lies and his cultists in America believe every word?

China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying. China is the reason for the lockdowns, they knew early on how bad the virus was and said nothing.
China has hidden their real numbers and they are a lot higher than what they are saying.
Are we that much better since Trump is telling obvious lies and his cultists in America believe every word?
Trump is not lying about the death toll from the chinese disease

and could not lie even if he wanted to

bit you rely on chinese lies to inform you about the virus

Are Trump's lies inferior to Chinese lies?

Trump's America can't even manufacture quality lies.

You are really eaten up with hate toward trump

china is your real enemy and you are too blind to see it

You are really eaten up with hate toward trump

china is your real enemy and you are too blind to see it

My real enemy is dumbfuck instigators like you who tell me "who my real enemy is".

'Trump is getting roasted on Chinese Twitter'

CHINESE Twitter? Who the hell cares...or hangs out on 'Chinese' Twitter?!

China is getting the shit hammered out of them by the world, as more and more and more nations move to hold them accountable....but you keep spreading that Chicom propaganda, attempting to give their BS credibility.

:p Bwuhahahahahaha

Putting aside the propaganda war Xi and Trump are waging against each other.............the sad, horrible truth is the US response makes us look like a banana republic. Only Trump cultists can't see that.

What should Trump have done and when.

Give us a specific timeline and action plan.

Putting aside the propaganda war Xi and Trump are waging against each other.............the sad, horrible truth is the US response makes us look like a banana republic. Only Trump cultists can't see that.

Trump should have desisted from being a grifter, liar, loudmouth, and idiot.

Timeline: when he took the oath of office.

Fuck off

So pathetic

Fuck off

You are off. I decline your invitation.

So pathetic

Dopey Donald Trump?

Chinese twitter? Do angry TDS lefties really want to go there? China just cracked down and censured anyone critical of the regime on Chinese internet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back