Trump is forcing Republicans into new Territory: Planned Parenthood

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump the puppet master has done it again. If you thought that saying you could shoot someone on stage and not lose support was prophetic, you're right. The Trump supporters are so invested in protecting Trump they find themselves defending things they previously wouldnt have done before.

Who knew Megan Kelly was a bias hater before? Who thought that saying a woman was on the rag was not prime Presidential behavior? Shheeeit, they even now agree with the mantra "Bush lied, People Died" after YEARS of denial and claiming it was on crazy libs....now, not any more folks.

And NOW...Planned Parenthood and being Pro Choice. Trump supports both and suddenly the puppet master has made them put down the pitch forks and choose a candidate that supports abortion and their arch Nemesis Planned Parenthood aka Baby Parts for Profit distributor *wink wink*

Trump has Pavlov dogged these people so hard he could wipe his ass with a copy of 1st Edition of Bedtime for Bonzo while skull fucking the corpse of William F Buckley and they'd still support anything he says next. Anything!

A narcissistic billionaire probably isn't actually interested in dedicating 4-8 years to politics so late in life. I think he originally just wanted to make a scene and get a lot of attention for it. I doubt he expected all of this. Donald Trump is not a stupid man; he understands the PP controversy and understands the damage a statement like that could potentially do to him. He's trying to implode his campaign, but it's not working. I think it's safe to assume we can expect more unexpected statements from Donald in the near future.

A narcissistic billionaire probably isn't actually interested in dedicating 4-8 years to politics so late in life. I think he originally just wanted to make a scene and get a lot of attention for it. I doubt he expected all of this. Donald Trump is not a stupid man; he understands the PP controversy and understands the damage a statement like that could potentially do to him. He's trying to implode his campaign, but it's not working. I think it's safe to assume we can expect more unexpected statements from Donald in the near future.

Politics would not have been watchable if it weren't for Trump.....Jeb Bush would probably be first or Ted Cruz, even if he loses he has done much service for America .

Politics would not have been watchable if it weren't for Trump.....Jeb Bush would probably be first or Ted Cruz, even if he loses he has done much service for America .

You're looking to be entertained. Thats not what Politics is about.

So you like to sit for a whole year before the election and listen to them cackling. Most of us already know who we like in the 1st month but they drag it out for the money.
Maybe it is because I have the time now, I never watched as much as I have in the last 2 elections.

So you like to sit for a whole year before the election and listen to them cackling. Most of us already know who we like in the 1st month but they drag it out for the money.
Maybe it is because I have the time now, I never watched as much as I have in the last 2 elections.

What I'm saying is that when picking a President of the US being "fun to watch" falls waaaaaaay down on the list of important shit

What I'm saying is that when picking a President of the US being "fun to watch" falls waaaaaaay down on the list of important shit

My husband was in politics, maybe I find it all fun... it is when you keep up with it...

I enjoying coming on here a picking the candidates apart. during a debate..

which do you find fun...getting a proctoscope up your ass, cancer treatment, or watching the debates? :laugh:

I have been through all 3...yep..Debates fun!

Trump the puppet master has done it again. If you thought that saying you could shoot someone on stage and not lose support was prophetic, you're right. The Trump supporters are so invested in protecting Trump they find themselves defending things they previously wouldnt have done before.

Who knew Megan Kelly was a bias hater before? Who thought that saying a woman was on the rag was not prime Presidential behavior? Shheeeit, they even now agree with the mantra "Bush lied, People Died" after YEARS of denial and claiming it was on crazy libs....now, not any more folks.

And NOW...Planned Parenthood and being Pro Choice. Trump supports both and suddenly the puppet master has made them put down the pitch forks and choose a candidate that supports abortion and their arch Nemesis Planned Parenthood aka Baby Parts for Profit distributor *wink wink*

Trump has Pavlov dogged these people so hard he could wipe his ass with a copy of 1st Edition of Bedtime for Bonzo while skull fucking the corpse of William F Buckley and they'd still support anything he says next. Anything!
Imo, the primary is really over unless somehow Donald doesn't get 50% of the pledged delegates. When the evangelicals break for Donald, Cruz seems vulnerable because all he's got left is the teaparty, and they really aren't an organized bunch. So, I think the Big Quack is better than a 3-2 shot.

But the gop used to be the big tent party. But now we have people, like Sil, who seem to think a conservative must think DOMA is good law, when the only way it could be if the Fed Govt can decide what marriages states can recognize, and Ironically that's pretty much why Kennedy's gay marriage opinion ... legally and logically speaking ... wrong. And it's anything but conservative. Not that Sil's not a nice person. A lot of nice people don't thing taxes should ever be raising on anything for anything. But, that too is not some conservative gospel. Trump's saying we need actual borders, controlled immigration, a balanced budget and less "free" trade. I don't see him as an anti-conservative. I preferred HW to Reagan, and didn't like W's tax cuts, but I don't have to agree with everything to be ok with a potus. I do draw the line at war though, unless someone can identify a real threat to the nation, or at least some limit to a peace keeping mission.

My husband was in politics, maybe I find it all fun... it is when you keep up with it...

which do you find fun...getting a proctoscope up your ass, cancer treatment, or watching the debates? :laugh:

You know the choice isnt which is most fun right?

Wrong ClosedCaption. The majority of conservatives/Republican's don't care one way or another about gay marriage and while not liking the idea of abortion believe its a woman's right. The lunatics in the RW and right leaning media have the loudest voices, but the silent majority are speaking. There are more socially liberal conservatives than you know.

Keep believing in the propaganda machine though

You know the choice isnt which is most fun right?

After facing death 2 times with cancer...Life is too short to be so serious.

You can find the humor in everything.. This is how children learn in school, through fun..not sitting there and being serious.

lighten-up.jpg

Hey, whoever can pull in the best rating numbers gets my vote for president!!!

Amazing, isn't it.

Why must every candidate fall in line with EVERY ASPECT of their party's platform? I don't think he's an abortion supporter in the liberal sense. I think he spoke a great truth about Planned Parenthood actually doing good things for women. I know that's a taboo subject for Repub candidates, but it's nice to have someone on that stage with the balls to say he disagrees with the party mantra.

I do think that he was wrong about the whole Bush Lied thing, but he was also correct in that the phrase "Bush kept us safe" is a bit of a fantasy. Yes, he kept us safe AFTER 9/11, but there were signs BEFORE that some shit was gonna go down that he (and everyone else) dropped the ball on.

Wrong ClosedCaption. The majority of conservatives/Republican's don't care one way or another about gay marriage and while not liking the idea of abortion believe its a woman's right. The lunatics in the RW and right leaning media have the loudest voices, but the silent majority are speaking. There are more socially liberal conservatives than you know.

But you forget that what the GOP, as a group of folks answering to the party affiliation of Republican, has become nothing but a conglomeration of minority factions under the Republican label with ever widen schisms between the disparate factions. The GOP is disintegrating just like the Whigs of old did before them. Can we say entropy?

You're here to be entertained. We all are. Only the Delusional like Sarahgop or Matthew believe their words on this site change anything.

He said PP does SOME good but not the baby murdering part. He is correct. He is also correct about the Iraq war and I have said that since BEFORE the US invaded Iraq.

So, this brings up an interesting question:

What do republicans stand for?

So, this brings up an interesting question:

What do republicans stand for?

Republicans think they stand for small government and that they're fighting for a healthy and competitive economy. In reality Republican politicians have never done anything but increase the size of government. They're also unwilling to do anything about giant corporations like Walmart that are harming our economy by destroying small businesses and creating monopolies. What the right wing is truly fighting for is an oligarchy in which the rich and powerful have virtually unlimited influence over politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back