Hillary Ad

It starts out like this, "Uhhhh, I say, I say, now looky he-yaw! Dis he-yaw white woman be willin' to takes care of our black asses. She am is going to takes money from da whitey to give ya so you am able to pays yo bills! ..."

Hillary reaches out to front group for the Islamic Republic of Iran for donations

Why not? Obama was so useful to the Islamic Republic, and Clinton promises just more of the same. NIAC has been established in court as a lobbying group for the Islamic Republic of Iran.Said Michael Rubin: “Jamal Abdi, NIAC’s policy director, now appears to push aside any pretense that NIAC is something other than Iran’s lobby. Speaking at the forthcoming ‘Expose AIPAC’ conference, Abdi is featured on the ‘Training: Constituent Lobbying for Iran’ panel. Oops.” Iranian freedom activist Hassan Daioleslam “documented over a two-year period that NIAC is a front group lobbying on behalf of the Iranian regime.” NIAC had to pay him nearly $200,000 in legal feesafter they sued him for defamation over his accusation that they were a front group for the mullahs, and lost.

Hillary reaches out to front group for the Islamic Republic of Iran for donations |

It starts out like this, "Uhhhh, I say, I say, now looky he-yaw! Dis he-yaw white woman be willin' to takes care of our black asses. She am is going to takes money from da whitey to give ya so you am able to pays yo bills! ..."
Next time you see someone saying the "Vagina Candidate is for the people" remind them "At this point what difference does it make if she doesn't protect US citizens". See attached photo.
WARNING - photo being shown can have a detrimental effect on your vote.

1148914_560584810664697_235047501_n.jpg

Morgan Freeman?

That's almost like coming from God

ROTFLMAO..... Liberals don't believe in God, that is why they removed it from public education, government buildings, and are trying to remove it from the US currency. Only when god(notice little g) is given a roll in a movie, then you all swoon. Don't worry though, your messiah is almost out of office, and I pray to God that justice will be brought on him, who has scourged the Earth and US with his immoral actions.

Obama-messiah-77734895564.jpg

ROTFLMAO..... Liberals don't believe in God, that is why they removed it from public education, government buildings, and are trying to remove it from the US currency. Only when god(notice little g) is given a roll in a movie, then you all swoon. Don't worry though, your messiah is almost out of office, and I pray to God that justice will be brought on him, who has scourged the Earth and US with his immoral actions.

View attachment 64392

You said it yourself....Obama is the Messiah

Next time you see someone saying the "Vagina Candidate is for the people" remind them "At this point what difference does it make if she doesn't protect US citizens". See attached photo.
WARNING - photo being shown can have a detrimental effect on your vote.

View attachment 64391
stop w/ the spam kid. Makes you look like a simpleton

She does. I saw her ad. She's promising to spend more taxpayer money on education for the Blacks and other crap that they will swoon over. They eat those kinds of promises up. The Republicans simply want to create jobs to help everyone. The Blacks don't want no damn jobs.

Here, watch this video and you will see why that in the position that a lot of blacks find themselves Welfare is the only logical alternative.

Why do blacks keep buying their line of bull???
Agreed! These tiny brained, subhuman blacks need to get off the Democrat plantation and come to GOP where they'll be treated like they deserve!
so you have nothing? Understood :thup:

They vote Dem more out of habit more than any Dem policy thats lifting them up.
They vote Dem because they have tiny brains! They need to go back to Africa, and vote republican until they do as a way to make amends! :mad:

Why do blacks keep buying their line of bull???
Agreed! These tiny brained, subhuman blacks need to get off the Democrat plantation and come to GOP where they'll be treated like they deserve!
so you have nothing? Understood :thup:

They vote Dem more out of habit more than any Dem policy thats lifting them up.
They vote Dem because they have tiny brains! They need to go back to Africa, and vote republican until they do as a way to make amends! :mad:
Soooo...... you're doubling-down on the "you have no argument" tactic? Understood.

Forum List

Back