To all BLM and or Planned Parenthood supporters .....DID YOU KNOW???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
FACTS to those of you the headline applies:
Did you know that Planned Parenthood is proud to serve Black patients across the country
For more than a century, Planned Parenthood has been one of the nation’s leading providers of high‐quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. Planned Parenthood health centers provide millions of people with contraception, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), lifesaving cancer screenings, and safe, legal abortion.
In 2018, 16% of Planned Parenthood patients were Black — over 395,000 people.
In 2018, 282,000 Black female patients chose to access contraception at a Planned Parenthood health center.
13% of Black patients identify as male — more than 51,000 people.
So why would these blacks support an organization with this as Planned Parenthood's beginning founder?
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

So explain to me why would any black individual support an organization that was founded on the principles from the
"Negro Project" a plan to eliminate the "weeds" that threaten the "flowers" of America?
These are the principles of the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Now my conclusion is that the black community is like most communities dependent on the extremely BIASED and grossly uninformed mainstream media (MSM) that supports the Democrat party. See attached.
So why does the MSM keep the black communities uninformed? To help Democrats gain votes.
Remember the perception of the Democrat party is the party of the people. Those of you that lived in countries where the rulers declared they were "for the people" but became millionaires.
Case in point..Venezuela leader...
The estimated net worth of Nicolas Maduro is $275 million as of 2022.

sanger.jpg

Remember when Dems like HRClinton would proudly accept the annual Margaret Sanger Award right up till somebody informed her low-info supporters that Sanger founded Planned Parenthood on the principle of eugenics & racial genocide?

Sometimes the sheeple wake up & blunder their way into the truth.
Not often, but sometimes

Planned Parenthood put 86% of their abortion centers in minority communities for a reason.

1666621025081.png

Have you ever done your own ancestry research?

White families like mine in the South each had 7 to 12 children, my grandmothers producing kids from 18 years old to almost 45 years old, if they didnt die giving child birth, before Margaret Sanger and birth control knowledge....

All living and working themselves to death, just to feed all the mouths in the family, as best as they could...

Sanger's programs on teaching about birth control during their day, began the shrinking of all of my generations of 10 kid families, down to about 4 or 5 kids each generation of immediate family, and then in the 60s with the pill, to about 3 kids a family.

Learning about birth control, just put poor white women, on the same playing field as rich white women, who already knew and were educated about birth control methods to reduce their family size.

Have you ever done your own ancestry research?

White families like mine in the South each had 7 to 12 children, my grandmothers producing kids from 18 years old to almost 45 years old, if they didnt die giving child birth, before Margaret Sanger and birth control knowledge....

All living and working themselves to death, just to feed all the mouths in the family, as best as they could...

Sanger's programs on teaching about birth control during their day, began the shrinking of all of my generations of 10 kid families, down to about 4 or 5 kids each generation of immediate family, and then in the 60s with the pill, to about 3 kids a family.

Learns by about birth control, just put poor white women, on the same playing field as rich white women, who already knew and were educated about birth control methods to reduce their family size.
And I understand as I came from a large family. And intelligent and more important, the awareness of consequences i.e. responsibility is what birth control is about , not the murder of babies by irresponsible people, (including MEN!!!) who let a few minutes of pleasure in some cases KILL babies.
So the point though was the black community decimation has been the objective of PP since the beginning and until the black community makes 2 parent families the norm and not the exception (which I think that today that is improving!) PP will continue murdering babies... as their charter declared.

Sanger's goal was to reduce poverty, within white and black families..... Her goal was not just to reduce the family size of black families....

She dabbled in Eugenics, for whites and blacks with deformed or mentally challenged children, but that was NOT her main goal, the eugenics movement was strong during her day, even with Congress's approval and she used them, and their desires to promote her main goal, to educate all women, on planning their pregnancies, so they could reduce the size of their families to feed, and get themselves out of this perpetual poverty stricken state.

And yes she used all kinds of nefarious groups, to accomplish her real cause.

Sanger was against abortion and made that clear.

Remember when Dems like HRClinton would proudly accept the annual Margaret Sanger Award right up till somebody informed her low-info supporters that Sanger founded Planned Parenthood on the principle of eugenics & racial genocide?

Sometimes the sheeple wake up & blunder their way into the truth.
Not often, but sometimes

Some Genos Need to Be Cided

FACTS to those of you the headline applies:
Did you know that Planned Parenthood is proud to serve Black patients across the country
For more than a century, Planned Parenthood has been one of the nation’s leading providers of high‐quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. Planned Parenthood health centers provide millions of people with contraception, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), lifesaving cancer screenings, and safe, legal abortion.
In 2018, 16% of Planned Parenthood patients were Black — over 395,000 people.
In 2018, 282,000 Black female patients chose to access contraception at a Planned Parenthood health center.
13% of Black patients identify as male — more than 51,000 people.
So why would these blacks support an organization with this as Planned Parenthood's beginning founder?
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

So explain to me why would any black individual support an organization that was founded on the principles from the
"Negro Project" a plan to eliminate the "weeds" that threaten the "flowers" of America?
These are the principles of the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Now my conclusion is that the black community is like most communities dependent on the extremely BIASED and grossly uninformed mainstream media (MSM) that supports the Democrat party. See attached.
So why does the MSM keep the black communities uninformed? To help Democrats gain votes.
Remember the perception of the Democrat party is the party of the people. Those of you that lived in countries where the rulers declared they were "for the people" but became millionaires.
Case in point..Venezuela leader...
The estimated net worth of Nicolas Maduro is $275 million as of 2022.
/---/ They do for the same reason they lined up to vote for democRATs who supported segregation, Jim crow laws and were members of the KKK.

Forum List

Back