Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

Read the indictment. It says Trump made and caused the entries.

The prosecutor may change it, I guess. Yeah good luck with that.

Who do you predict will be the witness to Trump in these planning meetings to talk about how to make entries into spreadsheets? Cohen?

Do you really not see how silly it is to imagine Trump doing that?

Cohen went to jail on this and is the best one to testify what happened.
Let the jury decide if he is credible

Actually, it is not

Trump knew he was facing criminal charges before he entered the election.
Most facing felony charges know better than run for political office.

The fact that it inconveniences his campaign is his own fault
Hmmm, now a HS graduation is "his campaign". Next up, democrats demand that TRUMP! submit toilet paper expenses for taking a dump before a rally. And yes, they are that petty.

Hmmm, now a HS graduation is "his campaign". Next up, democrats demand that TRUMP! submit toilet paper expenses for taking a dump before a rally. And yes, they are that petty.
Try to keep up
Trump is complaining the trial interferes with his campaigning

As to graduation
Maybe if Trump can show other felony trials where defendants were allowed to delay the trial so they can attend HS Graduation he would have a better argument

Give me an example and I bet I can find examples of your hypocrisy.
may 29th when democrat operatives tried to burn down the whitehouse with trump in it and not only did no one go to jail but they sued the government and won millions,,

and then of course there are the 3 yrs of rampage where other dem operatives ran amuk across the country burning and looting trying to burn cops alive inside police stations by blocking the doors with concrete,,

did I mention they did all this while yelling "BURN DOWN THE SYSTEM"??

It was Trumps own decision not to use his personal funds to pay off Stormy
He should have listened to lawyers before hiding it as a business expense
The entries said “attorney fees” not @busibess expenses”

Calling payments to a lawyer “attorney fees” is normal. Whichever low-level accounts clerk made the entries isn’t guilty of anything.

may 29th when democrat operatives tried to burn down the whitehouse with trump in it and not only did no one go to jail but they sued the government and won millions,,

and then of course there are the 3 yrs of rampage where other dem operatives ran amuk across the country burning and looting trying to burn cops alive inside police stations by blocking the doors with concrete,,

did I mention they did all this while yelling "BURN DOWN THE SYSTEM"??

Tried to burn down? How did "they" stop them?

The White House was on lockdown the night of May 29 in response to protests reaching the gates. The protests began at 7:00 p.m. By 8:30 p.m., the White House lockdown was lifted as demonstrators began to leave. At 10:00 p.m., the protesters returned, however by 3:30 am Saturday they were more subdued.

BLM protests. You were never for them even from the beginning. You can't even grasp the basic concept of why it was started. It was started because enough was enough with the police brutality against black men.

Isn't it funny how much BLM and Insurrectionists agree on?

Trump supporters remind me of OJ supporters back then.

I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.
Like it or not, New York law requires the defendant to be present in a criminal case.

It's also the right of the defendant to appear.

Law and Order (not fake news)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back