Trump is digging his own grave

The business community is abandoning him. Do you even know why?
It's called PC.
I also know that every business that ranks on him loses money and every entertainer that ranks on him loses sales.
What say you concerning these facts?
I say that if Trump was a CEO of any big company ( that's not his) he'd be fired on the stop.
For the same reason the members of his business counsel abandoned him.
Most CEOs do fire people on the spot...for being Americans.

That is such a bizarre thing to write.

Back it up with some facts.

:link:
Are you retarded?
25,000 factories off-shored and over 3,000,000 Americans replaced by BVs since 2001.
Because you weren't affected you think no one else was?
You spoke gibberish... and I don't understand gibberish.
Now you give a hint what you meant and of course lie about how you think I feel.
Go fuck yourself. You're worthless to talk to.

Trump ran against the business community.
But I forget you didn't follow his campaign, you followed CNN.
It's called PC.
I also know that every business that ranks on him loses money and every entertainer that ranks on him loses sales.
I say that if Trump was a CEO of any big company ( that's not his) he'd be fired on the stop.

Newsflash, dorple lorple: Trump is and has been the CEO of many companies. Sure they were his own, so what? It seems they were run successfully. Who are you to judge him? Aye?

No, they were not run successfully.

Even you know that.

Or can you prove what you write?

Credible sites only, please.

LOL

List of Donald J. Trump's successful businesses • r/The_Donald

Neckbeards are credible. :p

It's called PC.

Are you retarded?
25,000 factories off-shored and over 3,000,000 Americans replaced by BVs since 2001.
Now you give a hint what you meant and of course lie about how you think I feel.
If you don't understand Supply Side Economics there's nothing I can teach to a retired POS like yourself.

Trump is losing the business community. What's left? Can you circle the wagons if only one wagon is left?
It's called PC.

Newsflash, dorple lorple: Trump is and has been the CEO of many companies. Sure they were his own, so what? It seems they were run successfully. Who are you to judge him? Aye?
You didn't address a single thing what I said.
You can try to spin that it's no big deal that the business counsel was abandoned by Trump but the reason was because so many CEO's were appalled over his comments yesterday.

There is an old saying in politics: "When you find you're digging your own grave, stop digging!" Sadly Donald Trump refuses to learn this.

* Trump has found bullying lawmakers, staff members, and judges doesn't work, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found it's not wise to alienate the intelligence community, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found it's not wise to put neo Nazi's on the same level as other protesters, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found attacking members of his own political party is eroding his support in Congress, yet he keeps doing it.

* Trump has found blaming the media for all of his problems is wearing thin with the public, yet he keeps doing it.

Donald Trump has created most of his own problems. I'm sorry Trump supporters: The GOP controls the House, the Senate, and the White House. Blaming the Liberals and the Media for all Trump's problems isn't going to work. :bye1:

Slave said what?

It's called PC.

You can try to spin that it's no big deal that the business counsel was abandoned by Trump but the reason was because so many CEO's were appalled over his comments yesterday.
I think Trump should have condemned both sides because both sides cause great harm.
You want to stop Nazis?
It's easy because of the Internet.
Record them and post their bullshit online.
Don't put your face in theirs.

Are you retarded?
If you don't understand Supply Side Economics there's nothing I can teach to a retired POS like yourself.
There you go assuming again. It's not my fault you couldn't originally articulate your point.
Trust me.. a dunce like you couldn't teach me a damn thing.
I see you still won't " articulate" why many in Trump's business counsel abandoned him.
I always allow you to make an ass of yourself.
I don't give a damn about any of these greedy CEOs because whatever advice they give will contain time bombs in their favor.

It's called PC.

I think Trump should have condemned both sides because both sides cause great harm.
You want to stop Nazis?
Your " both sides" bullshit is weak and cowardly. Standing up to evil is the morally correct thing to do. You wouldn't understand.

It's called PC.

You want to stop Nazis?
Your " both sides" bullshit is weak and cowardly. Standing up to evil is the morally correct thing to do. You wouldn't understand.
Nazis and White Nationalists will actually kick your ass because they're fucking crazy.
You video them and show them for what they are.
You can't agree with me because you know I'm not a flaming Liberal.

Are you retarded?
There you go assuming again. It's not my fault you couldn't originally articulate your point.
I see you still won't " articulate" why many in Trump's business counsel abandoned him.
I don't give a damn about any of these greedy CEOs because whatever advice they give will contain time bombs in their favor.
And you always end up kicking your own ass... like clockwork.
I have yet see you take a contrary view of our nazi sympathizer president.
You're such a coward and try to give the impression you're above it all.
But you're not as transparent as you think.

It's called PC.

You want to stop Nazis?

Please elaborate on the moral high ground and what foundation you have to claim it on. :rolleyes:

Last I knew, leftists really don't have the solid foundation for morality.

Last edited:
Are you retarded?
Trump is wrong on this one but after being cursed out by the Left for almost a year and half it's gonna be pretty tough for him to be in any way sympathetic towards them.

You want to stop Nazis?
Nazis and White Nationalists will actually kick your ass because they're fucking crazy.
Way to take the moral low ground.
You are consistent that way.

You want to stop Nazis?
You're now boring me.
Because Liberals sticking their faces in mine and screaming is civilized.
I'd like to see you protesting at a Nazi rally; you're probably 100% pussy.

Trump is wrong on this one but after being cursed out by the Left for almost a year and half it's gonna be pretty tough for him to be in any way sympathetic towards them.
Why would you think anyone wants that POS sympathy?
Lmao

Why would you think anyone wants that POS sympathy?
Lmao
You do; that's why your bitching.

You want to stop Nazis?
You're now boring me.
3rd time you ASS U ME.
You continue to show you're morally vapid. No wonder you voted for Trump.

He's doing a fine job!

Wait until all the RINO's get primaried, then it's time for the people to make their will known.
And those primaries? How come we're not hearing about them.....this is the time when if someone wants to take out a Congressman, they need to be starting their campaign.

Oh Bodey, you wallet-chain wearing so-and-so, Congressmen(women) aren't the problem. The Senate is.

You want to stop Nazis?
You're now boring me.
3rd time you ASS U ME.
You continue to show you're morally vapid. No wonder you voted for Trump.
I actually go out of my way to alienate Liberals...by being honest.
I bet you can't maintain eye contact during a conversation.

Forum List

Back